Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Friday Reflection: Zamfara Killing Field - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friday Reflection: Zamfara Killing Field (344 Views)

Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friday Reflection: Zamfara Killing Field by Elbinawi: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Friday Reflection: Zamfara Killing Field

Who is responsible for the insecurity of Zamfara state? We should ask this question because Zamfara state is today a huge graveyard where innocent people are killed on daily basis. Just few days back 40 people were slaughtered in Zamfara state.

As part of my work sometimes I take time to sit with the Locals here and the downthrodden to feel their views on issues of National importance. Yesterday night I visited a local Tea joint. When I arrived I heard them discussing the rampant armed bandits slaughter of innocent Villagers in Zamfara state. They were blaming the State Governor, Abdulaziz Yari.

I greeted them and said I have a question. Their attention was drawn towards me. I asked "Who is in control of the army and police?" They all answered "President Buhari". I asked again "Is Zamfara state Governor in control of the army and police?" They said "No". I asked again "Then why are you blaming him?" They were all silent.

I told them in the recent Kano state election Re-run President Buhari deployed a DIG of police and 3 Commissioner of Police to facilitate the rigging of the election in favor of his party. Why can't he deploy such force to Zamfara state?

One of them said "Soldiers were deployed to Zamfara state!" I interjected and reminded him that only one thousand Soldiers were deployed to Zamfara state. What can one thousand Soldiers do in 14 Local Government Areas of Zamfara state? Why not one thousand Soldiers per LGA? They all shock their heads in agreement.

They asked me for the solution to the Zamfara killings? I answered them to hold President Buhari responsible and demand positive actions from him.

I told them that the people of Zamfara state are resorting to anti-bullet Charms for protection. Muslims resorting to Black Magic for protection against bullets. I asked then if it is true there are Charms to stop bullets? They all laughed.

I excused them to take my leave. They all circled me and demanded for my Phone number. I told them I am just a Wind passing by. And InshaAllah we will meet again.

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

UI Lecturer Sets Himself On Fire / Man Allegedly Sold His Mother With Hunchback To Ritualists For Seven Million Nai / Heavily Armed Police Men Arrests Adekunle Ajasin Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.