Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (32132 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by mbos: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
"There is nothing like Delta Igbo, Igbo is Igbo"

~Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.

16 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tell waste, they think otherwise

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Unlimitk(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Tell waste, they think otherwise

Wetin concern west with yeast
Mtchew

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Myself2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
I think the governor was actually saying Igbos are across and not before the Niger

7 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Whiteangel1234: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin true talk gbam

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by mikejj(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Unlimitk:

Wetin concern west with yeast
Mtchew
salt go just dey watch una mumuizism

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
I have never seen any of them admit that he/she is Igbo. My neighbour gets furious each time i tease him by calling him Igbo. Meanwhile his name is Ifeanyi and siblings Emeka, Onyinyechi and Onyeka. They communicate with Igbo in their house. Baffles me.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by naijainstinct: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
lol.....clownish governor. Why he no talk am before he win second term election?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by globemoney: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
naijainstinct:
lol.....clownish governor. Why he no talk am before he win second term election?
Afonja in pains

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Myself2:
I think the governor was actually saying Igbos are across and not before the Niger

Don't think anything my friend.

He is saying Igbo is one whether in Delta or Rivers.

Don't think anything else aside this simple meaning.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by naijainstinct: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
globemoney:

Afonja in pains
maybe you should go through people's previous posts before you engage them in your stvpidity.

Unfortunately for you and your cohorts, I don't engage in tribal or religious bickering online or offline. Now, go find your equal or crawl back into oblivion. Good luck as you do so!

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by globemoney: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
naijainstinct:
maybe you should go through people's previous posts before you engage them in your stvpidity.

Unfortunately for you and your cohorts, I don't engage in tribal or religious banters online or offline. Now, go find your equal or crawl back into oblivion. Good luck as you do so!
Afonja in pains

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by helinues: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
angry
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
I have never seen any of them admit that he/she is Igbo. My neighbour gets furious each time i tease him by calling him Igbo. Meanwhile his name is Ifeanyi and siblings Emeka, Onyinyechi and Onyeka. They communicate with Igbo in their house. Baffles me.

People of Aniocha (Oshimili and co)axis can never deny being Igbo. That identity crisis is reserved for Ika people. You don't need to lie because you are on nairaland.

Meanwhile, leave politics section.. It's beyond your brain capacity.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

People of Aniocha can never deny being Igbo. That identity crisis is reserved for Ika people.

Meanwhile, leave politics section.. It's beyond your capacity.
Well my dear, that's where they are from "Aniocha". Meanwhile from all indications, you're an epitome of ignorance. I think you should be the one to leave.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Gabriel004: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Quote from okowa or video of him saying it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by letu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
mbos:
"There is nothing like Delta Igbo, Igbo is Igbo"

~Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.
Also there is nothing like Anambra Igbos ( Homogeneous Anambra Igbo) because Igbo is Igbo.

11 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by lastmessenger: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
Then its best to leave them to their ignorance. Who is begging them to assume their identity?

4 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Olanipekun1:
you're beautiful
I want to have sex with you kiss kiss
We'll discuss that when you clock 18. I Don't do minors.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Rolly22(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
NobleAngell:

They are brainwashed and lost

8 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Rolly22:

They are brainwashed and lost
Exactly the word I've been looking for. BRAINWASHED!

4 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by biafraisdead(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
We'll discuss that when you clock 18. I Don't do minors.
so much love ur matured response. keep it up. ordinarily one would expect u to throw insults.

7 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by stancod(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Unlimitk:

Wetin concern west with yeast Mtchew
funny you, game changer.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by nonsobaba: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
letu:
Also there is nothing like Anambra Igbos ( Homogeneous Anambra Igbo) because Igbo is Igbo.
Anambra is a homogeneous and unique race. We are like no other. The average Anambra indigene sees himself as Anambra first before Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Turantula(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
globemoney:

Afonja in pains
E pain am shege!

3 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
NobleAngell:

Its simple, just like Onitsha people, they're called Igbo when favors are required of them, but when it's time for political appointments or juicy contracts, they're reminded that they're not pure/ real Igbo's, It's just like the Egun people of Lagos that have been sidelined and the yorubas.

I have Igbo friends (liberal though) and love the Igbo people for their industrious nature, but they tend to be very tribalist, especially the conservative ones, you've seen the case of a even catholics rejecting an archbishop, because he's not mbaise, even the vatican had to intervene,
whereas, in uniben, they've had an Igbo VC, Prof. Emmanuel Nwanze, not benin, but completely different tribe, you can't try that in any eatern institution be it federal or state and even religious as i stated above

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Its simple, just like Onitsha people, they're called Igbo when favors are required of them, but when it's time for political appointments or juicy contracts, they're reminded that they're not pure/ real Igbo's, It's just like the Egun people of Lagos that have been sidelined and the yorubas
Wait...Onitsha people are not regarded as real igbos?Wow, I'm just hearing this..
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by wingmanII: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

People of Aniocha can never deny being Igbo. That identity crisis is reserved for Ika people. You don't need to lie.

Meanwhile, leave politics section.. It's beyond your brain capacity.

Very true

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
Wait...Onitsha people are not regarded as real igbos?Wow, I'm just hearing this..

That is not true. Dont believe anything you read online.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / How Villagers Hid Guns After We Killed Terrorists – Defence Chief / Soldiers Accused Of Shooting Anti-Fulani Herdsmen Protesters In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.