Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (32407 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by IkpuMmadu: 11:21pm On May 04, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Only northern Imo has Nze na Ozo due to influence from Anambra towns. Mbaise , Owerri and co doesnt practice Nze na Ozo. Arondizuogu have it but Arochukwu doesn't and you know why. Arondizuogu borrowed it. Just because you have Nze in your names doesn't mean you practice it. It is just mere influence.....OWERRI DOESNT HAVE NZE NA OZO!! But the Nze na Ozo institution have wide influence including naming patterns accros Igbo land and in Anioma. But remember Anioma has Nri migrants who took the culture with them. Only norther Imo has Nze na Ozo due to proximity. Furthermore, Nze doesnt mean peace loving...We say "izelu ozo" for a reason....smh. Dont start talking about what you dont know. The other day I heard Imo guy reciting Anambra chants in Imo dialect...Itz sounded disgusting!!

Imo ,Abia ,parts of Ebonyi and,Enugu doesnt have the following.

Ofala
Iguaro
Igba Odu
Ijele masquerade
Abiulor(igba ndi eze and also a version of Akwunechenyi)
Akwunechenyi
Agaba masquerade
Nze na Ozo
Ikenga

And your spoken Igbo is very different. Igbo is very diverse.

They might have Nze in those places but it is only in Anambra and Anioma that have ọzọ

The truth is that Anambra villages have come together to have a unique identity and today we have a string Anambra identity ! You rarely hear villages fight over nothing

Ọzọ is a mostly Anambra thing
Ocala is a mostly Anambra thing
Ijele is Anambra thing
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by IkpuMmadu: 11:23pm On May 04, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Its simple, just like Onitsha people, they're called Igbo when favors are required of them, but when it's time for political appointments or juicy contracts, they're reminded that they're not pure/ real Igbo's, It's just like the Egun people of Lagos that have been sidelined and the yorubas.

I have Igbo friends (liberal though) and love the Igbo people for their industrious nature, but they tend to be very tribalist, especially the conservative ones, you've seen the case of a even catholics rejecting an archbishop, because he's not mbaise, even the vatican had to intervene,
whereas, in uniben, they've had an Igbo VC, Prof. Emmanuel Nwanze, not benin, but completely different tribe, you can't try that in any eatern institution be it federal or state and even religious as i stated above

That is a lie; I am an Onitsha man Stop lies
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by kingdavidG(m): 5:47am On May 06, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Its simple, just like Onitsha people, they're called Igbo when favors are required of them, but when it's time for political appointments or juicy contracts, they're reminded that they're not pure/ real Igbo's, It's just like the Egun people of Lagos that have been sidelined and the yorubas.

I have Igbo friends (liberal though) and love the Igbo people for their industrious nature, but they tend to be very tribalist, especially the conservative ones, you've seen the case of a even catholics rejecting an archbishop, because he's not mbaise, even the vatican had to intervene,
whereas, in uniben, they've had an Igbo VC, Prof. Emmanuel Nwanze, not benin, but completely different tribe, you can't try that in any eatern institution be it federal or state and even religious as i stated above

This is the most foolish statement I have read on this thread, What do you know about Anambra and its people? Who fed you with such rubbish? And you are here on this platform spreading and propagating stupidity. Secondly, UNIBEN is owned and ran by Federal Government and not Edo state for crying out loud. Lastly, if you hate Ndiigbo, go and deal with it cause it is your own problem, they don't bloody care and can't be defined by your hatred or wish. RUBBISH!!!

3 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by kingdavidG(m): 6:03am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Op mind what u post here.
Okowa never made such statement

There are no igbos in delta state.....i repeat no igbos in delta state.

Okowa never made such statement.

Bros, instead of you to come here and start talking about issues you are a stark ignoramus of, why not save your data and mind your state, Edo and its people. My advice though.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by kingdavidG(m): 6:04am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I disagree with u..... we are omanbala igbos.....homogenous in our dealings......

Anambra first before igbo.
As a full blooded Anambra man, I stand here to tell you that you are talking rubbish
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 6:52am On May 06, 2019
kingdavidG:
As a full blooded Anambra man, I stand here to tell you that you are talking rubbish

Is like u joined nairaland newly to be commenting on a closed topic/ chapter.

Scram!!!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by kingdavidG(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is like u joined nairaland newly to be commenting on a closed topic/ chapter.

Scram!!!
Even you sef commented by replying, so we share same status ==> Newbie status
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Edo people protested against Nwanze. Even Nwanze is from Delta State. Every tribe is tribalistic, but the degree varies. Even Prof Ndili is from Delta State, but he became the VC of UNN. So, it's not true.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
NobleAngell:
Wait...Onitsha people are not regarded as real igbos?Wow, I'm just hearing this..
It's not true; he's lying.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Onitsha people are igbos and there was never a time it was said or even argued that they are not igbos.

Please mind ur enclave and stop peddling lies.

Is only abakiliki and deltans that are not igbos.
Historically, Abakaliki is even more Igbo than Onitsha, cos some parts of Onitcha migrated from Igala, Edo and some are the main Igbos. Obi of Onitsha was clarifying the saying "Olu na Igbo" when he said that. He even said that Onitsha and Nsukka have close ties with Igala from Kogi State, because some of them (Nsukka and Onitsha) migrated from there. Even the Anambra people of Aguleri, Anam, etc from riverine parts of the state migrated from Igala. I'm from Anambra Central shaa.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Unique in what way please?

Before you attack me, I am a native of Enugwu Ukwu Umunri, for me, I see no uniqueness except certain slight differences in dialect, custom and tradition.

However, having made my personal assertions, you're reserved with the right to expatiate your point for the benefit of all.
That Ombala area even migrated from Igala. They've similar culture with Igala, yet he claims they're more Igbo than others. It's even people of Anambra Central that are supposed to say this, cos they're the main Anambra people
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
OMANBALA1:

I am from Idenmili north ,Umuoji specifically ,and I have vast knowledge of Anambra sociocultural structure and my conclusions are based on many years of study and observations. I group Anambra towns based on language, traditions and social structure.
You're even my brother. I'm from Oraukwu in that same Idemili North LGA. But you're not supposed to denigrate other Igbos, please. That's what I hate in our people of Anambra Central.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2019
Mandeyy:
Historically, Abakaliki is even more Igbo than Onitsha, cos some parts of Onitcha migrated from Igala, Edo and some are the main Igbos. Obi of Onitsha was clarifying the saying "Olu na Igbo" when he said that. He even said that Onitsha and Nsukka have close ties with Igala from Kogi State, because some of them (Nsukka and Onitsha) migrated from there. Even the Anambra people of Aguleri, Anam, etc from riverine parts of the state migrated from Igala. I'm from Anambra Central shaa.

Until you hear what Abakiliki man speaks, then come back for facts.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Until you hear what Abakiliki man speaks, then come back for facts.
It's not about what they speak. Abakaliki speaks Igboid which is a variant of Igbo Language. Some parts of Onitsha migrated from Bini, some from Igala and some from Igbo, but they all speak Igbo today.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
kingdavidG:

This is the most foolish statement I have read on this thread, What do you know about Anambra and its people? Who fed you with such rubbish? And you are here on this platform spreading and propagating stupidity. Secondly, UNIBEN is owned and ran by Federal Government and not Edo state for crying out loud. Lastly, if you hate Ndiigbo, go and deal with it cause it is your own problem, they don't bloody care and can't be defined by your hatred or wish. RUBBISH!!!
Isn't UNN runned by the federal government what stop that school from having Edo or Yoruba vc?
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mandeyy:
It's not about what they speak. Abakaliki speaks Igboid which is a variant of Igbo Language. Some parts of Onitsha migrated from Bini, some from Igala and some from Igbo, but they all speak Igbo today.

If you writing a higher Degree exams this is what you will submit...very pathetic.

You will read forward of a book and be dancing you know history.

Abakiliki people are not Igbos. There is/are no igbo historical facts traced to them.

Above all to the main stream of Igbo language Abakiliki or should I pigeonhole it generally Ebonyi do not have Igbo as their first language. Igbo language is a second language to them while they have their own language as first that is to say they learnt igbo not as mother tongue but through tutoring.

Get your facts right.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Yujin(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If you writing a higher Degree exams this is what you will submit...very pathetic.

Abakiliki people are not Igbos. There is/are no igbo historical facts traced to them.

Above all to the main stream of Igbo language Abakiliki or should I pigeonhole it generally Ebonyi do not have Igbo as their first language. Igbo language is a second language to them while they have their own language as first that is to say they learnt igbo not as mother tongue but through tutoring.

Get your facts right.
You evil impostor, I've warned you to keep off Igbo threads but you have refused. I'll be forced to attack you from now henceforth. I know your other handles but have kept my peace. Now, it's all out offensive on you. Time for warning is gone.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Get your facts right.

Ok, the main account is back!
Guys keep your eyes closed, and let your ears listen; this Osagyefo is Julius Malema aka MenesZenawi. Don't give him room, to vent his frustrations of life via his mundane writeup.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Get your facts right.
You're talking trash! Onitsha people mostly migrated from Edo or rather Bini, but they're Igbos today. For your information, I live in Abakaliki. My father was one of the first Anambra people who settled in Abakaliki in 1950. So, I know Abakaliki people very well. Their dialects are purely Igboid. The only people in Ebonyi State who are not Igbo are Ntezi, Okpoto and Effium people. Even though I have lived in Abakaliki for years, I cannot understand Ntezi, Okpoto and Effium dialects called Korri. In Anambra West, we have Nzam who were originally not Igbos. Abakaliki people, before the coming of the White, bore names such as Nwuzor, Nwiboko (son or child of Uzo or Iboko). They didn't borrow it. For instance, they call 'name' 'eva' which is afa in Central Igbo; enyim which is anyim in Central Igbo; efo which is afo in Central Igbo; gunu bu ile eme which is gini ka ina-eme in Central Igbo; awe bu ishi which is kee ebe isi in Central Igbo; oyi m which is enyi m in Central Igbo, etc. Even in Abia State, if people of Ohafia, Arochukwu, and Abriba speak their dialects sensu stricto, you'll not really understand everything they say. Just like in Imo State, they were saying 'okeneme' and I was wondering what it is. I just used my brain to decipher that they meant 'okenye'. So, Igboid dialects abound in many parts of Igbo. Some you'll understand; some you'll not understand. It's not peculiar to Abakaliki people. Even Aba in Abakaliki has the same meaning as Aba in Abangwa. In fact, the correct one is Abankaleke (Aba of Nkaleke people). Some Abakaliki people migrated from Imo; some from Abia and some from Benue. Even Dr Sam Egwu, Ebonyi State former Governor, was originally from Arochukwu. In the olden days, his great grandfather settled in Ezzangbo of Abakaliki. That's how they became Abakaliki people. We've heard from Emir Sanusi that Kwankwaso was originally an Igbo man called Okonkwo who lived in Kano, and he was a transporter who wrote on his worries 'Okonkwo and sons'. However, the Hausas corrupted the name by calling it Kwankwaso. Today, they're Northerners. If you need the history of Abakaliki people, come to History Department of Ebonyi State University and make an inquiry. That's how an intellectual behaves. Don't rely on hearsay just because you hate them.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mandeyy:
You're talking trash! [s]Onitsha people mostly migrated from Edo or rather Bini, but they're Igbos today[/s]. For your information, I live in Abakaliki. My father was one of the first Anambra people who settled in Abakaliki in 1950. So, I know Abakaliki people very well. Their dialects are purely Igboid. The only people in Ebonyi State who are not Igbo are Ntezi, Okpoto and Effium people.

All these assertion still boils down to samething am saying and in simple terms their dialects is off igboid pls while igbo is being retained as second language.

@bolded, it goes beyond what you know.

Mandeyy:
Even though I have lived in Abakaliki for years, I cannot understand Ntezi, Okpoto and Effium dialects called Korri. In Anambra West, we have Nzam who were originally not Igbos. Abakaliki people, before the coming of the White, bore names such as Nwuzor, Nwiboko (son or child of Uzo or Iboko). They didn't borrow it. For instance, they call 'name' 'eva' which is afa in Central Igbo; enyim which is anyim in Central Igbo; efo which is afo in Central Igbo; gunu bu ile eme which is gini ka ina-eme in Central Igbo; awe bu ishi which is kee ebe isi in Central Igbo; oyi m which is enyi m in Central Igbo, etc. Even in Abia State, if people of Ohafia, Arochukwu, and Abriba speak their dialects sensu stricto, you'll not really understand everything they say. [s]Just like in Imo State, they were saying 'okeneme'[/s] and I was wondering what it is. I just used my brain to decipher that they meant 'okenye'.

@strike, please tell that lie to another person or someone not conversaant with Imolites. This one didn't sell.

Mandeyy:
So, Igboid dialects abound in many parts of igboland Some you'll understand; some you'll not understand. It's not peculiar to Abakaliki people. Even Aba in Abakaliki has the same meaning as Aba in Abangwa. In fact, the correct one is Abankaleke (Aba of Nkaleke people). Some Abakaliki people migrated from Imo; some from Abia and some from Benue. Even Dr Sam Egwu, Ebonyi State former Governor, was originally from Arochukwu. In the olden days, his great grandfather settled in Ezzangbo of Abakaliki. That's how they became Abakaliki people. [s]We've heard from Emir Sanusi that Kwankwaso was originally an Igbo man called Okonkwo who lived in Kano, and he was a transporter who wrote on his worries 'Okonkwo and sons'. However, the Hausas corrupted the name by calling it Kwankwaso. [/s]

Is like the whole issue is now a joke for you to write this fallacy. Not smart all. No

Mandeyy:
Today, they're Northerners. If you need the history of Abakaliki people, come to History Department of Ebonyi State University and make an inquiry. That's how an intellectual behaves. Don't rely on hearsay just because you hate them.

Give us solid facts not mere facts and hinting on migration. This doesn't show sound research at all. Traditional Historical appreciation must not be neglected in every ethnic linkage.

Give us one.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

All these assertion still boils down to samething am saying and in simple terms their dialects is off igboid pls while igbo is being retained as second language.

@bolded, it goes beyond what you know.

@strike, please tell that lie to another person or someone not conversaant with Imolites. This one didn't sell.

Is like the whole issue is now a joke for you to write this fallacy. Not smart all. No

Give us solid facts not mere facts and hinting on migration. This doesn't show sound research at all. Traditional Historical appreciation must not be neglected in every ethnic linkage.

Give us one.

Oga go to the sch and read. No dy talk rubbish Julius Malema aka MenesZenawi.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mandeyy:
You're talking trash! Onitsha people mostly migrated from Edo or rather Bini, but they're Igbos today. For your information, I live in Abakaliki. My father was one of the first Anambra people who settled in Abakaliki in 1950. So, I know Abakaliki people very well. Their dialects are purely Igboid. The only people in Ebonyi State who are not Igbo are Ntezi, Okpoto and Effium people. Even though I have lived in Abakaliki for years, I cannot understand Ntezi, Okpoto and Effium dialects called Korri. In Anambra West, we have Nzam who were originally not Igbos. Abakaliki people, before the coming of the White, bore names such as Nwuzor, Nwiboko (son or child of Uzo or Iboko). They didn't borrow it. For instance, they call 'name' 'eva' which is afa in Central Igbo; enyim which is anyim in Central Igbo; efo which is afo in Central Igbo; gunu bu ile eme which is gini ka ina-eme in Central Igbo; awe bu ishi which is kee ebe isi in Central Igbo; oyi m which is enyi m in Central Igbo, etc. Even in Abia State, if people of Ohafia, Arochukwu, and Abriba speak their dialects sensu stricto, you'll not really understand everything they say. Just like in Imo State, they were saying 'okeneme' and I was wondering what it is. I just used my brain to decipher that they meant 'okenye'. So, Igboid dialects abound in many parts of Igbo. Some you'll understand; some you'll not understand. It's not peculiar to Abakaliki people. Even Aba in Abakaliki has the same meaning as Aba in Abangwa. In fact, the correct one is Abankaleke (Aba of Nkaleke people). Some Abakaliki people migrated from Imo; some from Abia and some from Benue. Even Dr Sam Egwu, Ebonyi State former Governor, was originally from Arochukwu. In the olden days, his great grandfather settled in Ezzangbo of Abakaliki. That's how they became Abakaliki people. We've heard from Emir Sanusi that Kwankwaso was originally an Igbo man called Okonkwo who lived in Kano, and he was a transporter who wrote on his worries 'Okonkwo and sons'. However, the Hausas corrupted the name by calling it Kwankwaso. Today, they're Northerners. If you need the history of Abakaliki people, come to History Department of Ebonyi State University and make an inquiry. That's how an intellectual behaves. Don't rely on hearsay just because you hate them.

Bro, thank you for this. I have tried my best, to educate that dude, but his hatred wouldn't let him see the thinnest veil of truth in my sayings. So I would advise you bro, don't waste your energy on him. He would keep making spurious assumptions about what he doesn't know, coz as usual 'all nah rumors and over bloated hearsays'.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Bro, thank you for this. I have tried my best, to educate that dude, but his hatred wouldn't let him see the thinnest veil of truth in my sayings. So I would advise you bro, don't waste your energy on him. He would keep making spurious assumptions about what he doesn't know, coz as usual 'all nah rumors and over bloated hearsays'.

Which hatred, is obvious you like trajectory accusations.

Stop it, is not good for human.

Moreover am engaging the young but it seems u are on a mission here.

Is alright.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oga go to the sch and read. No dy talk rubbish Julius Malema aka MenesZenawi.

I have told you severally, you can't beat my educational standing. You can't.

Anyway that by the way.

I hate accusation and you know very well I don't like it. Stop it.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Is alright.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I have told you severally, you can't beat my educational standing. You can't.

Anyway that by the way.

I hate accusation and you know very well I don't like it. Stop it.

Damn!
Who cares if you have a Ph.D in all the courses about life and academics? Do your hate filled brain a favor and gain some lessons, in the approved institution recommended by that dude. Help your life Julius Malema aka MenesZenawi aka Osagyefo!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is alright.

Son of hate!
You have been schooled, get yourself above your crass filled knowledge about a people, who cares not about a strand of hair on your skull.

Get a life!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Taba21: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
I have never seen any of them admit that he/she is Igbo. My neighbour gets furious each time i tease him by calling him Igbo. Meanwhile his name is Ifeanyi and siblings Emeka, Onyinyechi and Onyeka. They communicate with Igbo in their house. Baffles me.
Did Ukrainian speaking russia, making them Russian?
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Damn!
Who cares if you have a Ph.D in all the courses about life and academics? Do your hate filled brain a favor and gain some lessons, in the approved institution recommended by that dude. Help your life Julius Malema aka MenesZenawi aka Osagyefo!

It have to stop here because it seems you taking it personal now.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
LLobiorah:

Son of hate!
You have been schooled, get yourself above your crass filled knowledge about a people, who cares not about a strand of hair on your skull.

Get a life!

I have always preach love and tolerance.

Don't get me wrong, just try and get what am driving at.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by LLobiorah: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

It have to stop here because it seems you taking it personal now.

Whatever

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.