Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children (2474 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!! GOOD NEWS!!!

You can now download for FREE the VIDEO LYRICS of the CHILDREN BIBLE SONGS by Uncle Cyril Isi (40 Inspiration Bible Songs) from youtube using this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbFb9T684Us

This Children Bible Songs Album is suitable for every child irrespective of religious affiliation. We are calling on Parents, Teachers, Sunday school teachers, Pastors, Children Evangelist and everyone who is interested in training up the child in the way he should go so that when he is old, he will not depart from it, to download this Children Bible Songs Video Lyrics and play it always to the child/children in the house, church, school, recreation parks and everywhere you can find a child.

Songs in the album include:

1. Ezekiel prophesied to the dry bone
2. Rock of my soul
3. Deep and wide
4. Heart heart
5. In my heart there is a melody
6. Running over
7. I have a joy like a river
8. Read your Bible
9. I will make you fishers of men
10. Solomon build the temple of God
11. Prayer is the key
12. Obedience is
13. I’ve got the light
14. God’s not dead
15. It is a great thing
16. Children of God
17. Are you in the Lord’s army?
18. Heavenly Lord
19. I am a blessed child
20. Numbers of the Bible
21. Father Abraham
22. Happiness is
23. Books of the Bible
24. And Jesus grew
25. Jesus love the little children
26. Jesus said to Nicodemus
27. This little light of mine
28. There was a man
29. Wonderful treasure
30. Do you know
31. Running the race
32. The B-I-B-L-E
33. Zacheus was a wee little man
34. My heart
35. Run run run from sin
36. My head my should
37. Arise and shine
38. J-O-Y
39. Gboom gboom
40. I saw the light

To get the VIDEO DVD please contact:

TOTALCHILD CHILDREN AND TEENS NETWORK
18, Anfani Road, Off Ring Road, Challenge, Ibadan
Tel: 08180495451; 08101809463

For more information about UNCLE CYRIL ISI and his ministry to Children and Teenagers please follow him on social media using the following handles:

www.facebook.com/cyrilisi
www.instagram.com/cyrilisi
www.twitter.com/cyrilisi
www.youtube.com/cyrilis
Email: talk2cyrilnow@gmail.com
Tel/whatsapp: 08180495451

Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 5:43am On Apr 06, 2019
Download your copy now. Its free
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2019
What are you waiting for? Download now
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Be blessed with this
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bless your family with this
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Enjoy
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 9:00am On May 10, 2019
Be blessed with this
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 9:00am On May 10, 2019
Good morning
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 9:01am On May 14, 2019
Just for you
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 1:38pm On May 16, 2019
Be bless
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 11:35am On May 23, 2019
Blessed your kids with this
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
blessings
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Enjoy this
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Godssword1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kindly Download Steve Crown Songs Here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/steve-crown-songs.html

Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Bless your family in Ibadan with this.

1 Like

Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2019
Contact us in Ibadan for more
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by babytoun: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2019
Thanks and God bless you . Very nice
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Be blessed with these songs
Re: Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children by Profgenius: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2019
For your inspiration

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent Designer Refuted / MARCH 2020- POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS: THE VOICE OF YOUR FOUNDATION & YOUR DREAMS. / Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.