Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 AM

35 Genuinely Funny Jokes Which Will Actually Make You Laugh! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 35 Genuinely Funny Jokes Which Will Actually Make You Laugh! (1775 Views)

Short funny jokes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Genuinely Funny Jokes Which Will Actually Make You Laugh! by naija4african(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Our most-liked jokes which are genuinely funny - this list of jokes has been hand selected and contain a variety of clever, clean and silly jokes so be prepared to laugh.
Today at the bank, an old lady asked me to help check her balance. So I pushed her over.
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.
I told my girlfriend she drew her eyebrows too high. She seemed surprised.
My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away.
I'm so good at sleeping. I can do it with my eyes closed.
Read more: Click this link: https://www.naija4african.ml/2019/04/35-genuinely-funny-jokes-which-will.html

Re: 35 Genuinely Funny Jokes Which Will Actually Make You Laugh! by Nbote(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Some of U are so lazy U copy foreign contents without even trying to find out how relevant dey are in dis parts... smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Doctor Ruth / New Year Yoke! / Check Out HONOURABLE PATRICK Obahiagbon's Democracy Day Speech!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.