Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger (25276 Views)

Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Made4naijalove: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pregnant lady and another female passenger seen assaulting a conductor for “offending” them in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-_ymcYuXTw

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/pregnant-lady-and-another-female-passenger-seen-assaulting-a-conductor/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Made4naijalove: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by NNAMDIII(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
See as dem tear the guy cloth and nobody talk anything but if to say na the guy tear their own people go just carry am for head

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Made4naijalove: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by adigunomomama(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by id4sho(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
LET'S SAY NO TO VIOLENCE AGAINST MEN,
MEN ARE BECOMING ENDANGERED SPECIES.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by hisexcellency34: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Devil in human form. One blow to her now, the guy will get life jail.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
98% of the time na woman dey fight conductor. Just imagine he hit her and she died . Some pple are senseless

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Npfn: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
Bitter women everywhere thankgod the world is seeing the real nature of women if I am there I will cut her breast

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by ofiko123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Fight everywhere..
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by ictjobber: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nairaland feminists won't say anything

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by CaesarDon(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
angry

Very stupid ladies i must say, imagine a pregnant lady, if that guy raises a hand on her they'd start crying don't touch a lady

Chai, how I wish how was that woman's husband, and saw this video, if u no pity urself pity my pikin

I'm a feminist only when it comes to physical assault, if u slap me expect least 10 blows, since we're equal, and I'd do the same thing if a guy slaps me

Nonsense!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by kaen1317: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
God has blessed woman with a razor sharp mouth. Before u say one thing they have said 20 things. Leave them to talk.
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Miracle4Sure: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Choii shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by JasonScoolari: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Now it's normal to assault a MAN, but when it's the other way round, our "beloved" Feminist will take to the streets of Nairaland, Human Rights Commission, the goddess of fertility, Supreme Court, Women of Faith Church, and Ogànigwe shrine to register their grievances and displeasure.

Second Assault on a man in less than one week.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Hezzyluv: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
The guy thief pant
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by IvarTheHorrible: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yam legs + shameless olosho behaviour = Aba Jew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Hotfreezer: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Aba women riot.
Na so them dey do.

Ask them their names now, you'll hear Shidima and Ogeshy.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by BankyGee(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dem don chop belle full na, nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by nikz(f): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigerians are just angry at eveything
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Pavore9: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
NNAMDIII:
See as dem tear the guy cloth and nobody talk anything but if to say na the guy tear their own people go just carry am for head

That is our socialization.
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Belawy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Haha is liar!
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by cbrezy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by pek(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
The woman doesn't love the baby she is carrying.
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Donald3d(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
cry
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by Creampro: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Too many people are just angry in Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by mosho2good: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
When a gal introduce her boyfriend to her friends White gals: wow he's cute Nigerian gals: tell him we are hungry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by vioment: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
The guy suppose fit sue them for hospital bill, torn cloth, time off from work based on the average he made that week or that day, and emotional/embarrassing stress. Fair enough to me.
Re: Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
This kind of thing can only be seen in Lagos the headquarter of mad people in Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Olumide Openaike, 35-Year-Old Banker, Missing In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.