Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) (61977 Views)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
police for naija no get handiwork, umemployed people better pass dem by far undecided
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by RZArecta2(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Police officers have been moving round Lekki axis harassing young men anyhow. It doesn’t matter if you dress roughly now, even if you like wear suit or native, the idîots will still have something to say. I saw them entering a plaza near Agungi bus stop this afternoon heavily armed, harassing passengers inside keke. One day, they’ll see the problem they’re looking for sha, no be curse cool
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.
If is oda tribe dey go run away & cum on social media.
Shebi police HV beat afonja actor,rapper,actrex n dem no talk,BT go on social media & vomit nonsense.
Even elegushi prince barter yoruba comedian e no talk.
BT Igwe 2pac tel police fork u.

Which afonja actor fit do dis 1?
Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Igbo person can Neva tk police intimidaxn.
I wish d hole naija is Igbo pple,Naija 4 beta pass NewYork.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya
But your chairman ran away! Kanu

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Paabiodun:

But your chairman ran away! Kanu
beta Dan awolowo DAT drunk sniper

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Telling police, bleep you is wrong!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
beta Dan awolowo DAT drunk sniper

But where is asari?
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by gassbee: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
He is lucky he met d friendly police, if he had met d rugged ones, dem go beat am n nothing go happen, u fit follow SARS do all this gra gra
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Paabiodun:

But where is asari?
wer is gani Adam n mcolumo

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Koolking(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
nomoreface:

1. hardworking police man
2. giving their best
3 to serve and to protect

Haba!!!

Have u ever seen or heard of a 'Hardworking Nigerian Policeman giving there best to protect and serve'?
You and I know its just a litany of words that looks good in essays and movie scripts

You and I don't know the same thing. Our reactions when a Policeman stop us engenders (most times) the treatment we get.

I do know there are far too good cops and extremely bad and corrupt cops in Nigeria. The bad ones activities are what we Nigerians based our judgement of the entire force on. These guys put their lives on the line for our safety, they need support. However, the force needs total overhaul to reduce the bad influence.

#ReformNigeriaPolice

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by gsharp12(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is one opportunity you don't want to miss. Hurry now... Limited slots available.

https:///DAobz0Lqg5XLQQOIlMYbAM
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Scene 1..
Police: young man who are you??
Charles okocha: why the fvck are you asking who am I?? I need to know if you are L.A.P.D or N.Y.P.D..
Police: are you alright..
Charles okocha: I am sickening alright, I just want to know if you are L.A.P.D or N.Y.P.D..all I know is L.A.P.D and N.Y.P.D..
Police: by the time I find any fault for this documents you go tell me say whether I be PDP or L.A.P.D.C..just hold on..
Charles okocha: you can't do me shiit..L.A till i die.
Police: you dey smoke
Charles okocha: New York city till I die
Police: you dey smoke
Charles okocha: L.A till I die.
Police man slaps Charles okocha..

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by ThothHermes: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv4onDYAqyQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See Broda Shaggy Instagram own just today here from this link, wey hin dey curse policemen father, and dem roadside people sef come dey beg policeman to leave am alone, say hin be celebrity ooo, wey fit land police into trouble
Everything dry upside for Naija grin
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.
Shebi police HV beat afonja actor,rapper,actrex n dem no talk,BT go on social media & vomit nonsense.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya

You are A BIG FOOL, walahi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by balancediet(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
balancediet:
Y will He snap @ a force man? Is he d ONLY one On d road? Y'all so quick to blame the police and make jest of peeps doing Noble jobs and puttiNg their lives on the line with 101 freaking Inconveniences/threatS from Harsh weather and criminals. Imagine a society witHout police. Imagine a small boy tell you to lie Face down or raise ur HANDS just cos has A guN, rip you of your valuables and still Insult your family. Argue wIt ur keypad But d presence of police Has reduced crime by 85% or more. Giving them #500 is Not too much. Police deserve our respect.
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Koolking:
Nigerian should stop this nonsense of giving a dog a bad name to hang. Nigerian Police have their own excesses but the way Nigerians treat policemen in simple matters leave much to be desired. I personally have been harassed and stolen from by Policemen but that's not enough to brandish an entire force 'enemy'. The hardworking Policemen are still very much giving their best to protect and serve.

Our attitude towards Police amplified harsh reactions from some of the men/women of the force.

Am sure this so called Charles was very haughty and bellicose. Nigerians don't respect the police as law enforcers

#ReformNigeriaPolice

The Nigerian police does not respect themselves that’s why the people don’t respect them. The police are terribly bad and more is desired of them! Nigeria has a big problem in the constitution because it has always been jittery in its application to justice!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by nomoreface: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Koolking:

You and I don't know the same thing. Our reactions when a Policeman stop us engenders (most times) the treatment we get.

I do know there are far too good cops and extremely bad and corrupt cops in Nigeria. The bad ones activities are what we Nigerians based our judgement of the entire force on. These guys put their lives on the line for our safety, they need support. However, the force needs total overhaul to reduce the bad influence.

#ReformNigeriaPolice

Clearly we don't know the same thing.
I have been around, and I have not seen a Nigerian Policeman who meets any of those adjectives you used to qualify them.

Don't get me wrong, I yearn for a truly professional police force that will earn the respect of every Nigerian. But not a police force that the best advice from those who love you is: Give them what they want so that no one gets hurt.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by MuttleyLaff: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
ThothHermes:
Everything dry upside for Naija grin
Pipul, dey say na the hot weather come dey make pesin vex, for things we ordinarily and usually take rolling down suffering and smiling. Hunter do turn become the hunted be dat
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by gazza07(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Igbo amaka!!!!

OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by menaxe: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Are you LAPD OR NYPD? Lol
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Stanleyville(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
balancediet:
Y will He snap @ a force man? Is he d ONLY one On d road? Y'all so quick to blame the police and make jest of peeps doing Noble jobs and puttiNg their lives on the line with 101 freaking Inconveniences/threatS from Harsh weather and criminals. Imagine a society witHout police. Imagine a small boy tell you to lie Face down or raise ur HANDS just cos has A guN, rip you of your valuables and still Insult your family. Argue wIt ur Ancestors But d presence of police Has reduced crime by 85% or more. Giving them #500 is Not too much. Police deserve our respect.

You are madt!

..mad and and u have no one to tell you. shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
noble2faith:

You are A BIG FOOL, walahi!
poverty HV scatter ur lineage brain

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by ThothHermes: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Pipul, dey say na the hot weather come dey make pesin vex, for things we ordinarily and usually take rolling down suffering and smiling. Hunter do turn become the hunted be dat
Is that what I wrote?

I wanted to write: "everything turn upsidedown for Naija".

I need to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
wer is gani Adam n mcolumo

Both of them dey Lagos, chilling!!!!! Olumo see death, e no run.....! KANU see ordinary prison, your guy japa!!!!!!
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Paabiodun:

Both of them dey Lagos, chilling!!!!! Olumo see death, e no run.....! KANU see ordinary prison, your guy japa!!!!!!
I c
But we develop ur hole land

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by balancediet(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo boy spoted. SARS will come For you soon. Then I will see your picture in police van Here On Front page
Stanleyville:

You are madt!

..mad and and u have no one to tell you. shocked
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by thebiggestgists(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya

Suicide alert❌❌

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by thebiggestgists(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo pple r 2 brave.

Which 1?
Of cours no one.

Like for Igwe2Pac
Share 4 Odulade Adekoya

Suicide alert❌❌❌❌
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by MuttleyLaff: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
ThothHermes:
Is that what I wrote?

I wanted to write: "everything turn upsidedown for Naija".

I need to sleep.
It still made sense, the way it turn out. Shows your head still dey there
Gerrara here, you be kindergarten ni, wey hin bed time be 8 o'clock?
Re: Police Officers Harass Charles Okocha In Lekki, Lagos (Photo) by adewest1999(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
adewest1999:
They harassed him and so fucking what....the day I was harrased e no reach front page o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Davido & Chioma At Ifeanyi Adeleke's 2nd Birthday Party / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.