Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Skillful Writer Needed ASAP - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Skillful Writer Needed ASAP (2498 Views)

A Skillful And Versatile Writer Needed: Hired / Writers And Rewriters Needed ASAP / A Writer Needed ASAP! (CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Sniperer(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
I've hired a great number of freelancers here but most have turned out to be unreliable and not particularly skilled as a writer (sorry to say). I'm currently looking for reliable, skilled, and attentive writers.
Requirements
1. Basic SEO: You must be able to plant keywords that read and flow naturally with the content. Basic SEO is required, not optional.
2. Writing Skill: Please don't bother to apply if you can't craft engaging articles, emails, web contents, blog posts, etc. If you're just honing your writing skills, you can only apply if you're willing to listen to instructions and deliver with respect to the deadline.
3. Uniqueness: This is the first rule of writing. If you can't read and digest a piece of information and write it in your own words to beat plagiarism, then this isn't for you. I need all text to be 100% unique.
4. Versatility: I have a number of diverse projects that are to be submitted to different clients. I need you to be as versatile and flexible as possible.
5. Punctuality: As usual, each task will have a deadline and the content must be delivered with respect to the deadline.
6. Attentiveness: I'll give detailed instructions. You're to pay close attention to (and follow) these, and then some more.
7. Application: Send a message on WhatsApp to +2347018491821 if you can meet up with the above requirements.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Teaveapoet(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Let's do business
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by demmymol: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
I am interested what is the pay?
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Tonieokey(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Sniperer:
I've hired a great number of freelancers here but most have turned out to be unreliable and not particularly skilled as a writer (sorry to say). I'm currently looking for reliable, skilled, and attentive writers.
Requirements
1. Basic SEO: You must be able to plant keywords that read and flow naturally with the content. Basic SEO is required, not optional.
2. Writing Skill: Please don't bother to apply if you can't craft engaging articles, emails, web contents, blog posts, etc. If you're just honing your writing skills, you can only apply if you're willing to listen to instructions and deliver with respect to the deadline.
3. Uniqueness: This is the first rule of writing. If you can't read and digest a piece of information and write it in your own words to beat plagiarism, then this isn't for you. I need all text to be 100% unique.
4. Versatility: I have a number of diverse projects that are to be submitted to different clients. I need you to be as versatile and flexible as possible.
5. Punctuality: As usual, each task will have a deadline and the content must be delivered with respect to the deadline.
6. Attentiveness: I'll give detailed instructions. You're to pay close attention to (and follow) these, and then some more.
7. Application: Send a message on WhatsApp to +2347018491821 if you can meet up with the above requirements.

Why aren't you responding on whatsapp

Is it because you owe me and don't wish to pay? smiley smiley
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by wellfedwriter(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2019
how far bro... longest time my phone got stolen no way to contact you
I hope you still recognize me
in the next 5 minutes I'm going to bla bla bla
the IG project we both worked on.
Sniperer
cc Cripstwick
let's keep it civil no need to blow hot or cold
hope you code.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Paulflurry29: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello, I am interested, WhatsApp me for samples and further discussion. (08168384890)
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Lade101(f): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
contact me for writers. 09077720739
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Netfilix: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2019
Sniperer:
Requirements
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:56am On May 12, 2019
Sniperer:
Requirements

Are you Still in need of a writer ?
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Annwrites: 3:04pm On May 12, 2019
Sniperer is a SCAMMER and I won't advise anyone to do business with him.

2 Likes

Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by fmwise2k(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2019
Annwrites:
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by wellfedwriter(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2019
Cripstwick:

Civil, it is. I'm in no way connected with Sniperer, btw.
did you looked at his ads a replica of yours
however, its great to know you're not connected.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by TheGrillr(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

Sniperer:
Requirements
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by BnRita: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2019
I had enough patience with you SNIPERER. You're a greedy and selfish person. You came here quoting that you couldn't get good writers but you can't have the decency to pay when you find one. We agreed to payment after two weeks. You found it very easy and pleasurable to send me work almost immediately one is done. At the end of the two weeks, you went MIA. One excuse after the other. How do you find and make it logical that you couldn't pay me because you travelled? The internet is everywhere dumbass. But I was patient when you also told me to wait till the end of last month. Still no payment. I complained to Tonieokey who worked for you and was the first to call you out. He was kind enough to encourage me to wait for you. But the last straw was you telling me to wait till 16th of this month. Since you want to go crazy, let's go crazy together. Whatever you see now SNIPERER, you brought it on yourself. I warned you and you just called bluff and even laughed. I have receipts should anyone need it.

I'll honestly advice everyone to stay away from this guy and everyone associated with him. Admins please warn people against scammers like him.

1 Like

Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Tonieokey(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2019
BnRita:
I had enough patience with you SNIPERER. You're a greedy and selfish person. You came here quoting that you couldn't get good writers but you can't have the decency to pay when you find one. We agreed to payment after two weeks. You found it very easy and pleasurable to send me work almost immediately one is done. At the end of the two weeks, you went MIA. One excuse after the other. How do you find and make it logical that you couldn't pay me because you travelled? The internet is everywhere dumbass. But I was patient when you also told me to wait till the end of last month. Still no payment. I complained to Tonieokey who worked for you and was the first to call you out. He was kind enough to encourage me to wait for you. But the last straw was you telling me to wait till 16th of this month. Since you want to go crazy, let's go crazy together. Whatever you see now SNIPERER, you brought it on yourself. I warned you and you just called bluff and even laughed. I have receipts should anyone need it.

I'll honestly advice everyone to stay away from this guy and everyone associated with him. Admins please warn people against scammers like him.

He's the worst client I ever had.

A terrible and callous human being.

1 Like

Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by aejiikae22: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
BnRita:

Karma will catch up with the bastard
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 4:53am On Jun 15, 2019
Tonieokey:

He's the worst client I ever had.

A terrible and callous human being.

You were lazy, difficult to work with and above all rated yourself as a great writer when in actual fact you were just an average writer. From the look of things you started the accusation of non payments exactly on the day you received payment, and now you call me terrible and callous. I gave you a specific date that payment will be made and I made it so why the lies about not getting paid.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 4:55am On Jun 15, 2019
Annwrites:

And why is that Annwrites?
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 5:11am On Jun 15, 2019
BnRita:

You on the other hand were a poor writer, good character but a poor writer. I spent hours editing your work and despite the fact God knows I had every intention of paying you on the 16th as promised. But you had to go pull your little stunt, which by the way you didn't mention. Like you told me earlier, it turned out to be a good compensation, the peace of mind was also an added bonus. I was of the opinion that you had found peace but after your ranting the very next day seems you are still bitter and hold a grudge.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 5:15am On Jun 15, 2019
aejiikae22:
Karma will catch up with the bastard

Bastard really?
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Annwrites: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Fridel234:

And why is that Annwrites?

Are you having issues comprehending that which I wrote?
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Annwrites: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Fridel234:

You on the other hand were a poor writer, good character but a poor writer. I spent hours editing your work and despite the fact God knows I had every intention of paying you on the 16th as promised. But you had to go pull your little stunt, which by the way you didn't mention. Like you told me earlier, it turned out to be a good compensation, the peace of mind was also an added bonus. I was of the opinion that you had found peace but after your ranting the very next day seems you are still bitter and hold a grudge.

Did you just say, poor writer? Yet, your clients used her works word for word.

It's a good thing your account was blocked.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Tonieokey(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fridel234:

You were lazy, difficult to work with and above all rated yourself as a great writer when in actual fact you were just an average writer. From the look of things you started the accusation of non payments exactly on the day you received payment, and now you call me terrible and callous. I gave you a specific date that payment will be made and I made it so why the lies about not getting paid.

You are very stupid to come here and spill such trash. When a number of persons are all saying the same thing after working for you, it goes to show what manner of beast you are..

You treat people like shit which mirrors what kind of animal you really are.

Everyone is an average writer yet you cannot piece a great article any time of the day.

Mad dog
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tonieokey:

You are very stupid to come here and spill such trash. When a number of persons are all saying the same thing after working for you, it goes to show what manner of beast you are..

You treat people like shit which mirrors what kind of animal you really are.

Everyone is an average writer yet you cannot piece a great article any time of the day.

Mad dog

Do you see what I speak of. Not once did I insult you You feel that your writing is better than mine and I had to send your work back to you multiple times. I can't piece together a great article yet I could see the errors in your articles and correct them. You still fail to grasp why I terminated your contract. You claimed to be good but your writing said otherwise.

You say a number of persons saying the same thing, you mean just two of you. Plus, you aren't saying the same thing. Do you deny getting paid? Except if you count defamation. Truth be told, what exactly did I do to you. I paid you up like I said I would, on the exact day I said I would. Then where is all the hate coming from?
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Annwrites:

Did you just say, poor writer? Yet, your clients used her works word for word.

It's a good thing your account was blocked.

The article you speak of, I wrote the introduction, the first five and last bullet points. She only contributed to four bullet points. I still had to touch up her work, of which I still sent her the finish work. Is the finished work what she's parading to you as hers. Have you looked at her articles? One look at it and you will know it was written by a non English native. I'm a great writer so a ban is actually no big deal. It only took a few days to sort things out.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Annwrites:

Are you having issues comprehending that which I wrote?

Yes I am, because I don't believe I ever worked with you or had contact of any sort prior to this. Neither did you state your grievances with me. You just made an ambiguous statement which I am hoping you can please make clear so I can address it. So I ask again why is that?
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Tonieokey(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Fridel234:

Do you see what I speak of. Not once did I insult you You feel that your writing is better than mine and I had to send your work back to you multiple times. I can't piece together a great article yet I could see the errors in your articles and correct them. You still fail to grasp why I terminated your contract. You claimed to be good but your writing said otherwise.

You say a number of persons saying the same thing, you mean just two of you. Plus, you aren't saying the same thing. Do you deny getting paid? Except if you count defamation. Truth be told, what exactly did I do to you. I paid you up like I said I would, on the exact day I said I would. Then where is all the hate coming from?

You are the most bile and manipulative person I did see.

I'm glad your fake profile was reported and closed down.. That's what you get for being a vile human being. Look at you sounding all good and gentle here.

Haha.

You got served

More to come
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Tonieokey:

You are the most bile and manipulative person I did see.

I'm glad your fake profile was reported and closed down.. That's what you get for being a vile human being. Look at you sounding all good and gentle here.

Haha.

You got served

More to come

Fake profile? Manipulative? What exactly did I manipulate you into doing. It feels good to be able to insult someone in the comfort of your home. Man up to your words, I believe you have my contact info. Contact me, let's meet up and correct my ways in person. That's actually how to handle things rather than commuting a nuisance with your phone.
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Tonieokey(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fridel234:

Fake profile? Manipulative? What exactly did I manipulate you into doing. It feels good to be able to insult someone in the comfort of your home. Man up to your words, I believe you have my contact info. Contact me, let's meet up and correct my ways in person. That's actually how to handle things rather than commuting a nuisance with your phone.

Bloody thug grin grin grin

You think I stay home all day like you and look for who to manipulate ba?

Go fight your mates fool
Re: Skillful Writer Needed ASAP by Fridel234: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Tonieokey:

Bloody thug grin grin grin

You think I stay home all day like you and look for who to manipulate ba?

Go fight your mates fool

wink wink Thought as much. Not once did you state what exactly was your problem. Yes we aren't equals (mates), I have a healthier bank balance, better educational background, a home and still younger than you are. You got paid and you speak of manipulation. I believe I have wasted enough of my time on this topic, without you making any sensible comments or complaints. Seems you have all the time in the world, knock yourself out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Writer Available For Hire / Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!! / Article Writer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.