Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya (84251 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by ChangeIsCostant: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
The treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos state chapter, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, has shown that he's a great father following his recent gesture to his daughter.

The NURTW chieftain who is married to three wives - gifted his daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, a new car to celebrate her acheivements after making him proud.

Sharing pictures of his daughter checking out her new ride after its arrival, MC Oluomo wrote;

I sent you to school you came out in flying colors, You promised me you would graduate and make me happy. You went for your NYSC to serve your fathers land and you succeeded, you came home with the man of your choice and I was very happy because you came home with a great gentle man.

You got married and some months later you gave birth to a lovely bouncing baby girl so why would I not be proud you are the first born of the family. This is a little Gift from me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DAUGHTER

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/mc-oluomo-buys-new-car-for-daughter-ayisat-adufe-akinsanya.html

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by ibotic(f): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thug of a man.... grin

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by mightyhaze: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Next governor of lagos pikin.. lipsrsealed

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nukilia: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
When you're proud of your dads occupation grin grin grin grin
Congratulations to the daughter

#ThuggeryPays grin

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by SarkinYarki: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
The role model of zombies

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Abfinest007(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
he is spending bcus he knows he can loot d treasury

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by NobleAngell(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
She's a midget? How comes? Well, congrats to her. So this guy is the treasurer of NURTW, haba no wonder he can afford the kind of life he's leading.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by hisexcellency34: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sanwo-Olu will do one term and hand over to MC Oluomo

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by hisexcellency34: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
How is this a new car?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
MC. The pride of Yoruba Muslims

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Earthquake2: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lagos people money

28 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by samuel19222(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
And some of your agbero dey fight everyday because of owo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Topmaike007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lagos bus drivers don suffer oo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Only in Afonja land

Does thuggery pay

And thugs are celebrated.... Ask Teni about her case if you doubt me

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sanwo-Olu will do one term and hand over to MC Oluomo

Thief nubu has spoken

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by IamCeazer(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Rich Thug

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by cosmatika(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dear Buhari, this is where your "integrity" is needed. Beam ur searchlight on Oluomo, investigate the source of his money

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by goat22: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nyash suppose black abi na disease?
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by teekay213(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lady tyron

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
This man will still rule Lagos State, mark my word. As far as him get primary 6 certificate and still drinking Tinubu's concentrated urine

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Lorechino(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
please hence the work is recognized by govt. it cool let stop criticizing,,, even our so called pastors 79% of them do more than those agboro

Congrat to her.

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The role model of zombies

"Kip Kwayet"

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by davillian(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
And I de attend jamb lesson for bolade when mc started

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by olioxx(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
*Thrash* . . Nairaland Mods, pls stop promoting irrelevant post. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by IjebuWarrior: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Chinashopping84: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
ok.Those you sent out as thug during the election some are gone,but you are jubilating.This is an eye opener for the youths whibwill rather die for mc and other politicials.we sell chinese rmb,we ship your goods from china and usa to nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Only in Afonja land

Does thuggery pay

And thugs are celebrated.... Ask Teni about her case if you doubt me

Ask your elders about Ajagbe Bomboy, dumbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Wettoid123: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dirty job truly pays,imagine NURTW treasurer,
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by DonBenny77(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
see face na, agbero runs in her blood obviously

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by Houseofglam7(f): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
Uhm.....okay undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya by SarkinYarki: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
omoowo8888:

"Kip Kwayet"

are you a zombie? why the pain?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.