Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? (1641 Views)

Sex Positions And Challenges For Little People. Your Thoughts Guys / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by tolanibae(f): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Initially in my life, i would whyne and look for someone i can complain to all day about why life is not fair. Damn, i was very bad about handling crisis. You would know i was going through something so easily..

But now......

I have learnt to face my problems face to face. Nigeria is one of the hardest places to be on the planet earth so you just have to stand up for yourself and be strong.

I know you have to open up to people and not ve too uptight but in my opinion, just project positivity.

Focus on ways to make your life better, not on The negativities.

Learn to see beautiful patterns of waves in every storm

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by MJBOLT: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
almost never,they will laugh at you without giving you any solutions

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
After that, they will ask you "what are you going to do now?"

And i'm like, if i knew, i wouldn't be sharing it with you!

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Martinez39(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
IAmSabrina:

After that, they will ask you "what are you going to do now?"

And i'm like, if i knew, i wouldn't be sharing it with you!
Some will spread it to others. For these people, the story of your problems are just stories to satisfy their "itchy" ears. Worse is if they are the average Nigerian blogger grin cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Martinez39(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2019
I never tell people my problems expect professionals if need be. I try to solve it by myself. I wish others will follow this way. Don't even trust those saying "tell me, I maybe able to help," "you know you can talk to me," "problem shared is half solved," etc. grin Run from them, I said RRRRUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN! cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by sacx: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2019
That for me is a sign of weakness. I like to solve my own problems. It's as simple as finding x in mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
to be honest this is part of the problem as well. Expecting your problems to be solved when you share it with someone. That person you shared that problem with might be going through worse and good at keeping and facing it.

I almost never share my problems with anyone, because of this everyone around me thinks I’m balling hard and they never think twice before coming to me expecting miracles.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:37am On Apr 06, 2019
I don't. I can't even bring myself to start sharing my problems. I'm like a closed book.
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by tolanibae(f): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2019
Martinez39:
Some will spread it to others. For these people, the story of your problems are just stories to satisfy their "itchy" ears. Worse is if they are the average Nigerian blogger grin cheesy.

So true
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2019
tolanibae:

So true
Please if you are facing any problem and you have someone very close to you, learn to share.

No problem is unique, any problem you have; someone has gone through same stage and comes out strong.

Sharing your problem doesn't make you weak but only make you human, nobody is expecting you to be perfect.

Just have at least a person you could share things with, you don't have all the answers so why act strong and die inside quietly?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by tolanibae(f): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2019
RonKenoly:

Please if you are facing any problem and you have someone very close to you, learn to share.

No problem is unique, any problem you have; someone has gone through same stage and comes out strong.

Sharing your problem doesn't make you weak but only make you human, nobody is expecting you to be perfect.

Just have at least a person you could share things with, you don't have all the answers so why act strong and die inside quietly?

It sounds so easy until they start mocking you with your problems and you look like a liability. I agree with one person but who is thereto trust in sincerity?
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2019
tolanibae:

It sounds so easy until they start mocking you with your problems and you look like a liability. I agree with one person but who is thereto trust in sincerity?
That's why I said you need to have at least a person you could confine in.

Can you give an instance of issue that was use to mock someone close to you or even to you self. Need to get a clearer picture.
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by tolanibae(f): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2019
RonKenoly:

That's why I said you need to have at least a person you could confine in.

Can you give an instance of issue that was use to mock someone close to you or even to you self. Need to get a clearer picture.

I tried to confide in a blood relation about something serious i was going through a while back. I was with another person at that time, this person is just a friend of the family. Let me call her big aunty.

I stumbled on a message on this aunty’s phone about how my blood relation told another blood relation that told big aunty. It was a very disgusting chat and they were like dont let her i know i told you o.
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2019
I'm picky about which problems I share, whom I share them to & when I share them.
I usually don't share anything until I've gone over it a million times in my head without solution, only then do I take it to a carefully selected party to lend me a new set of eyes. 9/10 I solve my own problems or joke about them since I hate to be pitied.
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
tolanibae:

I tried to confide in a blood relation about something serious i was going through a while back. I was with another person at that time, this person is just a friend of the family. Let me call her big aunty.

I stumbled on a message on this aunty’s phone about how my blood relation told another blood relation that told big aunty. It was a very disgusting chat and they were like dont let her i know i told you o.
that's unfortunate, get an internet stranger to pour your emotions on.

Just don't hollow in your problems in silence.
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
I told a male friend of mine something and since he's kinda close to my female friends the guy told them (this is something i wanted to keep anyway from my female friends)
Currently nigga be playing and acting all cool with me and still trying to put words in my mouth so he can go open his big mouth.
If only he knows what am cooking for him.

Now am only open to one person now.
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by anthonyuncle(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
I only tell few people my problems.
most persons around u are happy u are encountering something bad, and most persons ain't willing to help u out, so y tell them?
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
I think all of my life I've only told one person all of my life issues, and he hasn't used it against me, yet, people make the mistake of telling every Tom, dick and harry which is wrong, study the personality and maturity of the person you share things with, it goes a long way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Fidelismaria: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lol

A problem shared is gist for another day

Most people's problem is money related and these days people no wan dey hear say you need financial help

Na run dem go run

Check my signature
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by stinjoe(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
I only tell God my problems. Humans are always unreliable.
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't tell people my problems

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
JjBankys:
I don't tell people my problems
Most of them will taunt you instead of helping you, so what the point of telling them anyway?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dickhead02:
Most of them will taunt you instead of helping you, so what the point of telling them anyway?
True!
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
JjBankys:
True!
it's a messed up world bra it's a fuvked up world. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by chris31(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Once u told someone ur problem is no longer a secret coz u will hear it somewhere
Learn to be strong & tackle ur problem urself especially women
If u think that people like u more than u like urself then ur mad
Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Ishilove: 1:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I don't. I can't even bring myself to start sharing my problems. I'm like a closed book.
My twinnie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Tell People Your Problems? by Ishilove: 1:57am On Apr 22, 2019
stinjoe:
I only tell God my problems. Humans are always unreliable.
Very unreliable.

This is what the Lord says in Jeremiah 17 vs 5-"Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD."

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To Men, And It's Worth Reading - Screenshots / If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating: You Are Responsible For It / Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.