Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (294 Views)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma by realest2(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
so straight to the point..there are two girls I'm having problem with. I liked the first girl at first, based in the fact that she's super pretty and all. so we had our fist date and i told her i liked her, but didn't ask her out as per I'm still studying her behavior and stuff..so fast forward to two days later, we had an issue which vexed me to the point i stopped picking her calls and WhatsApp messages. you wouldn't believe i got up to 20 missed calls from this babe within a day.

so while I was still having issues with the first babe, I met another babe, this one is blessed in the front and back aspect, and averagely pretty facially. so we got to know each other and we just had this instant chemistry..this babe is just unique. she hardly asks me for anything, but gets me things instead. she advices me, posts my picture on her status with love emoji, even though we're not dating yet. her only flaw is she's a little on the short side

i planned asking the second babe out this weekend, but to my greatest surprise, the first babe who i refused picking her calls based on the issue we had, gave me an unexpected visit..she started begging, almost to the point of crying, that she's sorry and all, that i should pls forgive her. I didn't know how to tell her I've moved on, so i stupidly told her i still love her, then we kissed and did some other stuff, but no sex as she's still a virgin, i didn't wanna rush her. the issue now is I'm more in love with the second babe than the first, but don't know how to tell her(the first babe) without breaking her heart(she's the very emotional type).

abeg ignore any typo error..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Steps To A Fulfilling Relationship / Why Most Relationship Really Break. / Earn Real Money With Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.