Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (76297 Views)

Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Ikeboboafri: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2019

Hostel mates of the late FUTO students who died during a Foursome sex, have disclosed that they recovered the male victim on top of their female colleague.According to Chibuike Oguoma, while a male victim was recovered on top the female colleague, another male, also a victim, was found in the bathroom holding a soap.

Speaking to Punch's correspondent, Oguoma revealed that the caretaker of the hostel alerted them to the ugly development. According to the undergraduate, the sudden death of the three students was devastating.

“It was the caretaker who called and when we went to the room, we found one of the boys on top of the girl. He was already dead. The other one was found dead in the bathroom. We has holding a soap in his hand.“The police were alerted and came and carried all the bodies away. Indian hemp and Tramadol were found in the room. Two of them had died before we opened the room, while the other two were rushed to the hospital. We want police to do a thorough job in finding out the real cause of their deaths" he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/futo-foursome-sex-we-recovered-male-victim-on-top-of-female-colleague-hostel-mates/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by GavelSlam: 5:35am On Apr 06, 2019
Quite shameful.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Olalan(m): 5:44am On Apr 06, 2019
sexual orgy gone wrong

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 06, 2019
What kinda weed is that... shocked you could tell us the full story, like did the girl die too?

20 Likes

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2019
shocked

To tell you how scarce girls are in FUTO. They were 4 in a room, three boys one girl And they all died....

And FUTO denied that the aren't their students

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by happybee: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2019
Ikeboboafri:

“we found one of the boys on top of the girl. He was already dead. The other one was found dead in the bathroom. We has holding a soap in his hand.“
Endtime children.
SMH.

21 Likes

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2019
more like dieing in active service

#wish all this likes could be converted to moneygrin
#its my birthday

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by jeff1607(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2019
they couldn't have died at the same time or get unconscious at the same time, bodies were moved

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Stanweezy(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2019
Scarcity of girls in FUTO made the four guys grabbed the available commodity (girl) for consumption (sex)

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by czarina(f): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2019
I'm not dancing on their graves but then, if this is what it takes to stay "socially" #woke, let us be forever "unwoke".

Struggling parents sends you to school and their reward was a foolish death from a drug-fueled orgy.

We knew some of their type back then in school, they'll make you think you lack sense by not joining in their foolishness when in reality they were walking bags of emptiness.

No R..I. P for any of you. My heart bleeds for your parents. God help them go through this.

276 Likes 21 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by BareFacedLies(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2019
What a terrible way to die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by SmellingAnus(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2019
I am not against the orgies but I am against the use of drugs grin

Rest in Peace at Least you died doing what you loved most which are drugs and sex...

But I still suspect there is more to this than just drug and sex... Poison I guess

34 Likes

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Jokerman(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2019
I hope it's not he'll fire for them o...

3 Likes

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by crafteck(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2019
They have made life hard for the person meant to make speech at the burial.... How do you say xxxx was a god loving person without laughing

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by biggerboyc(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Ok
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Englishgold: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2019
It's a pity u died this way. RIP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by chukwuibuipob: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2019
sad sad sad.Piglets! spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by dreamwords: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2019
He died in active service
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by OnyeMmeri: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2019
Tell me something I don't know. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by yesloaded: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2019
If they truly died due to such rubbish then they are stupid

You were sent to school to get good grades

Nigerians youth, wake up & use your head

Be creative, & productive!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Lexusgs430: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2019
Holding a soap? I thought vaseline did a better job (so i hear)......

This is what you call dying, for what you believe in...... All this I wan bang for 2 hours continuously and die....

Do your 58 seconds and remain alive........ shocked

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by castrol180(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2019
Children of the world
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by ImpressionsNG: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Quite shameful. Without prejudice to investigations of the cause of death, if it is true that sex enhancing dangerous drugs like tramadol were involved, then these deaths could have been avoided.

Guys, you don't need tramadol to put up a heavyweight champion performance to impress your partner. That's a suicide mission.

If you're desperate to perform, then you should stick to natural solutions such as the garlic and vitamin c combination, which is surely the most effective and risk-free way to be the Anthony Joshua of the bedroom, without risking your life...

https://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Liberator007(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Ma do e pa, ma do e pa. Eyes don finally clear now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2019
Jokerman:
I hope it's not he'll fire for them o...

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by bjtinz: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2019
Ikeboboafri:

Hostel mates of the late FUTO students who died during a Foursome sex, have disclosed that they recovered the male victim on top of their female colleague.According to Chibuike Oguoma, while a male victim was recovered on top the female colleague, another male, also a victim, was found in the bathroom holding a soap.

Speaking to Punch's correspondent, Oguoma revealed that the caretaker of the hostel alerted them to the ugly development. According to the undergraduate, the sudden death of the three students was devastating.

“It was the caretaker who called and when we went to the room, we found one of the boys on top of the girl. He was already dead. The other one was found dead in the bathroom. We has holding a soap in his hand.“The police were alerted and came and carried all the bodies away. Indian hemp and Tramadol were found in the room. Two of them had died before we opened the room, while the other two were rushed to the hospital. We want police to do a thorough job in finding out the real cause of their deaths" he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/futo-foursome-sex-we-recovered-male-victim-on-top-of-female-colleague-hostel-mates/

Which one be thorough job again? They were binging on sex (FOURSOME) shocked, hard drugs, weed and 'soapy'. On its own, each can kill, but when combined?? hmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by iammarvellux(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2019
What an achievement... .

A quick way to Graduate,

Before it was done in secret, now the world is seeing them in d open.

VERY shameful way to die in active service.

Check my signature and THANK ME Later..
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by themayor4542(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2019
Terrible way to go.
Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by Mariangeles(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2019
What a shameful way to die! angry
I don't feel sorry for them one bit !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates by madgoat(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2019
We always advise not to use soap, it's dangerous to health. Use Vaseline, its more slippery and if you die in the act, there wont be any tell tale signs wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.