Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (61963 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2019
Some beautiful Ghanaian female nurses have lamented how men are not approaching them anymore for a serious relationship.

These worried Nurses have disclosed exclusively to Fnnewsroom.com that they are reaped for marriage but no man is approaching them for a serious relationship or marriage proposals.

According to them, Ghanaian men are scared to approach them for a serious relationship which will lead to marriage.

They added that their families are now putting pressure on them to get married and this has become a headache to them now.

Ghanaian Female nurses lament

They said;
“We are getting old by the day and no man is approaching us for a relationship or marriage proposal. We are worried. What is wrong with us that men can’t ask for our hand in marriage."

Source

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2019

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Prime1(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2019
Na by force to marry undecidedNa by force to marry

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2019
because u people are notoriously known to be promiscuous

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2019
i should be on my to ghana, i wan marry nurse

15 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Cholls(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Polynews:
i should be on my to ghana, i wan marry nurse
my brother good luck but make sure you don't come back here with ugly charcoal ooo

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by ojun50(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Nurse fear them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Rubbiish(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Men not approaching u women doesn't make them scared. Every man get wetin dey bother am smiley

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2019
Cholls:
my brother good luck but make sure you don't come back here with ugly charcoal ooo
Thanks bro for wishing me good luck, but which one is ugly charcoal?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by SolexxBarry(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2019
angry
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by vibbb: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2019
No offense, it's generally bliv that nurses and lawyers don't make a good home.

It's either their waywordness or arrogance, especially those with bad up bringing and orientation.

But then, respect to our nurses.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2019
vibbb:

No offense, it's generally bliv that nurses and lawyers don't make a good home.

It's either their waywordness or arrogance, especially those with bad up bringing and orientation.

But then, respect to our nurses.
My papa friend that year always be warning me never to marry a Nurse but instead go for a teacher.

19 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by meobizy(f): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2019
This is a story that evolves.
The only thing which changes is the African country and the females’ professions.
Soon I will see ‘Female Lesotho lion hunters complain men are too scared to approach them.’.
Lol at the possibility of my headline, by the way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by KingLennon(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Nurses are known to be highly promiscuous. Nurses, Bankers, Lawyers, Soldiers are a NO for me. I rather marry a teacher

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
because u people are notoriously known to be promiscuous
but not really all
Me I fear them die...

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by tciro: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2019
U no fit flex dem cos dem don see everything

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by nicepoker101(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Marry a nurse at your own risk.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Sweetcrush(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2019
The fear of nurses is the beginning of wisdom. Can I get my likes?����

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by id4sho(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2019
Nurses na Ashawo na, Guymen i lie

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Kingluqman(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2019
How come they approach other girls... that means sey dey no want you. Nurse, before dem tell you set dem miss their period, dem don abort am. They fear you abeg

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Nurses be like jahey jachie.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2019
Cholls:
what do you mean by ugly charcoal? Do you expect to meet an ugly caucasian in a black man continent. Mind you, Ghanaian girls are beautiful either dark skinned or fair. And they are mostly thick. So you'd end up loving them ampa.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Why won’t MEN be scared, when the popular saying goes that “after the DEVIL fear WOMEN”....

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Tallesty1(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2019
Same old story.
Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by martolux(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2019
There is one one nurse in the pics......Can you spot her??

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Polynews: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
IntrovertedK:
what do you mean by ugly charcoal? Do you expect to meet an ugly caucasian in a black man continent. Mind you, Ghanaian girls are beautiful either dark skinned or fair. And they are mostly thick. So you'd end up loving them ampa.
God bless you brother. Me, I love Ghanaian female nurses

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cholls:
Ghana women too black grin grin and most of them are not good looking lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.