Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

FEIRE - A Romance Story - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FEIRE - A Romance Story (96152 Views)

The Second Wife - A Romance Story / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by moseph(f): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:
See me scared of coming to NL..

Lol.

An unexpected job came up and I'm just finishing it up. I've actually typed the update, though remains some parts to add and edit..

I'm sorry, I'll get done with this and resume to our story soonest to update.

E ma binu
I don vex already.
come and update before I vex more cos I dont like what I hate.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Teddiie:

We haff vex

Lol cheesy

Lol... By 6pm.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
EPISODE TWELVE

Feire turned her head and looked at Stella for few minutes. She knew what she saw and it could only mean one thing.
“You are more intelligent than I could ever think, Feire. You are so intelligent.”
“Tell me it is that I am thinking of.”
Stella nodded. “Yes, it is. Like I said, I have a lot of things to tell you tonight and I would be very glad if you listen to me, Feire. Please.” She begged.
Feire returned her phone and smiled. “I think I am interested.”
“We are siblings.” She said and muted for a moment. “I thought you would get to know at the first sight but you didn’t seem to notice any resemblance so I was happy our plan could work out.”
“Why the hiding? Why did you guys do this?”
“I actually told him to let us do it since I was planning to come back to Nigeria. For the years I spent abroad, Feire, I never heard my brother talk to me about any lady. He has locked up and has said he would never give love another chance until he called me and began to talk about you.”
Feire was silent and waited for the brief pause to end so she could continue talking.
“Firstly, I am sorry, Feire. Secondly, I was the one who ensured this happen, not Fola.”
She smiled. “He talked about me? What exactly?”
“You should know what I am talking about, Feire. He doesn’t know I am doing this tonight and I have just thought I should let you know some things before the day he decides to come and approach you and I am also a lady and trust me, I wouldn’t want it to be too long before you get to know we are siblings, Feire.”
“I am in a relationship.” She dropped.
“Really?” Stella’s eyes widened. “You are?”
Feire smiled and nodded. “Yes. I am.”
Stella looked away. “The story I want to share would be meaningless then. He told me you weren’t and he seemed so sure of it.”
“I didn’t make it obvious and perhaps he asked me and I told him no, basically because I wouldn’t have told anyone so they wouldn’t know the guy.”
Stella shrugged. “Why?”
“We don’t want to make it public.”
“But telling other gentlemen would save them the stress of nursing feelings towards you, Feire. It would also save you the stress of men drooling over you every now and then. I think it would be best if you made it clear from the scratch that you were in a relationship so you can keep other guys off.”
“She isn’t in any relationship.” Mosun’s voice cut their talk.
“Mosun!” Feire exclaimed.
“Please.” Mosun shut her up. “Don’t act like an ode that you are, Feire. Please sit down there and don’t just break up with this guy in your mind, break every link that connects to the soul, spirit and body. Stella, like I said, she isn’t in any relationship.”
“Is anything going on that I should know?”
“Never mind.” Feire stood up.
“You aren’t leaving here. We might end up all talking about this so we can settle a lot of things, dearie. You are not walking out.” Mosun hesitated as she stood in her way.

It was another sunny afternoon, Desmond was already moving his things to the new apartment he just got. The D-day was fast approaching and he has been coming to the consciousness of accepting the reality he has gotten himself into.
He drove his car before the huge truck that came to pack his things out of his apartment, leading the driver to the new place where he would drop everything. His friends did not reply his mail since he sent it and he has not summoned the courage to also place a call yet. Should I just withdraw myself from all these drama? He muttered as he drove on.
His phone buzzed and he picked the call via his handsfree. “Hey Kike.”
“My love, how are you?”
“I am good dear.” He replied.
“We need to see.” She informed him.
“Okay then, should I…” He wanted to ask her if he should come over before she interrupted him.
“Let me do the coming over today.”
“No. I am presently on the run and I feel I should come and see you when I am done. I can’t let you stress the baby also.”
She laughed. “Okay then, when will you come?”
He shrugged. “I shouldn’t take more than two hours.” He replied.
“Just come to my office.”
“Okay.”

Desmond had forgotten that he would see Mosun at the office, he wouldn’t have agreed to go there. He wouldn’t know if his visitation would get her suspicious or she would just believe that he was still working for Kike. He greeted her with a fake smile as he walked on to Kike’s office. It was just as though a heavy load was removed from him when he stepped into Kike’s office; at least Mosun’s eyes were not on him anymore.
“Baby.” Kike stood up as Desmond entered to give him a hug.
“Hey dear.” He hugged her and sat down.
“Where were you?” She faked a frown, acting babyish.
“It’s private, I will let you know when the time is right.” He replied.
She chuckled. “Really? You don’t want to tell me, right?”
“Yeah. What’s on ground? What do you want to see me for?”
“I feel we should get a house now, Desmond. We haven’t made so many plans yet.”
He grinned. “Is that all?”
“Yes. I just feel we need to put a lot of things in place before we get so carried away with the wedding thing.” She replied.
“That one is small, I will get that one sorted out. But, can’t you stay at my place?”
“Exactly! I want us to change that place before we hold the wedding.”
He placed his hands on her table. “Furnish?”
She shook her head. “Probably buy a new house and move there.”
Desmond laughed. “That is still what I am saying, what is wrong with the present place I am staying?”
“I don’t want that place o, Can’t we just have a fresh start?”
“Okay, don’t worry. It will all be a big surprise to you after the wedding.”
She smiled. “I am grateful for everything you have done thus far.”
He shrugged. “I have not done anything, dear.”
“So what of your friends? Have you told them already?”
He hesitated. “Yes, that one is settled.”

Feire dropped her spoon and pulled her hair as she stared at Stella over the dining. She insisted on walking away that night and they didn’t have the privilege of thrashing the issues they have created. She has been inside her room since morning, just there, lost in thoughts and also short of ideas on what to do. She didn’t know if it was wise enough to expose her wounds to someone who’s a sister to the new guy after her. She was just a fool, like she has been calling herself.
“I am sorry.” She begged Stella.
“I am a very patient human, Feire. I don’t get tired easily, not even on this particular issue.”
“I thought you would have gone by the time I came out.”
Stella chuckled. “If you even wanted to spend a week inside there, I would have still waited for you. Eat the food I cooked and don’t let it waste, Feire.”
“I don’t even know what to say. I am just lost in the middle of everything. I feel the weight of the whole world is on my head. I feel I am just going to die, I am just tired of all these Stella. I really am.”
Stella chuckled. Let me tell you about Fola.

STELLA
The best brother any lady would ever ask for is Fola. He is so loving, caring and gentle towards ladies. I have many times prayed that I marry someone like him, just someone who can be like my brother because he is just everything I could ever pray for in any man. I wouldn’t want to bore you with my story, so I would try to go straight to the point even if I might buttress the point.
He got into a relationship with a lady named Kike about three years ago. This lady was from a very rich home, I don’t know how to explain, this lady was a very dear lady who seemed to love my brother too. I was his partner in crime so he told me about them and carried me along on some of their issues as they proceeded in the relationship. I am not sure my brother has ever loved anyone the way he loved Kike, not even me. He loved her and we all knew he did. Anyways, that was me and mum because he didn’t disclose anything to our dad. Along the line in their relationship, something huge happened. It broke Fola into pieces and I can only say the first time I’d be seeing him pick up his pieces again was when he met Feire. Kike was having an affair with another guy, with some Ibo guy like that and hid it from my brother. I have always heard of someone cheating on his or her partner, I never knew it was that real until Fola got to know about this.
How could she have kept a relationship with him and suddenly started dating another guy and Fola never knew. I think it would have even been better to have broken up honourably than to stand on the effrontery of cheating on Fola. He lost all connects with ladies, he got into his shell, it was as though he was becoming so depressed and I was going to be travelling for my masters soon and yet he was still locked up in his broken relationship. He surrounded himself with male workers so he could start forgetting gradually as if he would shut every lady on the street out from seeing them. He just didn’t want to meet any lady.
Funny that he called me that he wanted to fix a meeting with a lady that he has been listening to and he would love to know her more and be her friend and all those stuffs. By this time, some female workers were already working in the Roxy FM where he is now heading and he just kept hammering it that he wanted to work with this lady and also be her friend. So I advised him to set up a meeting with this lady so they can discuss and might probably pay her well since this was the only lady that seemed to be hitting his heart since he locked himself up. So, he gave it a try and he did his best to make sure Feire wouldn’t say a no to his proposal to work in Roxy FM just so he can be seeing Feire regularly and also being Feire’s friend.
You wouldn’t know how many times Fola recorded Feire’s program and sent it to me to listen to her program and the views of the callers and all. I was happy seeing him send me happy messages again, expressing his mind and also getting better. So we decided to come through this way so Feire wouldn’t think he was interested in her, at least to make her our friend and get closer because she already stated that she wouldn’t want any ulterior motive that day they met at the eatery. What else? I guess that should be all.

Desmond hardly left Kike’s office when Uche drove to her office. He sat at the reception for a moment before he entered her office. “Hey.” He shut the door and walked towards her.
“Uche, please what are you doing here?”
“It would have been more polite to have offered me a seat.”
“You have no seat in this office, Uche. Please what are you doing here?”
“I heard you are getting married, so I felt wouldn’t it be nice if I came to wish you well?”
“Thank you for the well wishes, Uche. If that may be all…”
“Please!” He shut her up and sat before her.
“It would not have pained me if you had hidden your marriage for letting me know about it, it wouldn’t have gotten at me at all, Kike!” He hit the table angrily. “But why have decided to hide what’s precious to me?”
She shrugged. “I don’t think I know what you are talking about, Uche. What is the meaning of this? I am going to call the security to throw you out.”
“I am not going to ask you because I know there must be no other sensible reason why you are getting married immediately after our breakup than you being pregnant, Kike. You know what, you are not good at hiding things, you know?”
“I know nothing about what you are saying, Uche. I am not pregnant and whoever told you this must have been mistaken.”
He laughed. “Like I said, I wouldn’t ask you. The baby is mind and does not belong to another man. Understand?”
She laughed. “Even if I am pregnant, wouldn’t I know the father of my child? See, I do not have your child with me, I have none of your properties with me, Uche! You are the greatest mistake I have ever made in my life, I wish I never took the decision to be with you.”
He rubbed his forehead. “I have apologized for all that happened back then, Kike. But I wouldn’t be sorry to wreck any havoc concerning this baby. The child and is mine and you have no right to hide my baby from me!” He hit the table.
“Uche, I am not pregnant. I repeat, I am not pregnant so please get lost!” She hit the table too. “How would my husband-to-be have felt if he had met you here, ranting this nonsense about pregnancy. I know nothing about it and please get lost!”
He brushed to his feet. “So if you are not pregnant, why have you decided to suddenly get married to another person?”
She shrugged. “Whatever my reasons are, they have no business with you, Uche. Please get lost!”
He simpered. “Whether or not you are pregnant, I would keep my eyes on you and if I find out you are truly carrying my baby, I would fight you with the last drop of my blood.” He turned and walked out.

...to be continued...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Joislim(f): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
I just dey pity the mumu Desmond...he has lost people who cherish him because of a lady that isn't worth it
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Odoogu(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Desmond is now obviously the biggest pawn on board. but still not yet beyond redemption.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Desmond is the biggest fool ever
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by toyhin123(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
By the time Desmond would realize his mistakes, those that cherish him would nt want to hv anything to do with him again.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Oluwakemisolami(f): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just negodu ehn. See sombori life outside. Bros T-Dan wehdon jare

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Oluwakemisolami(f): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Oluwakemisolami(f): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Odoogu:
Desmond is now obviously the biggest pawn on board. but still not yet beyond redemption.

Bro, this one is beyond redemption oo..
because what I'm seeing here, Feire is going to give in to fola,
Desmond will lose to uche because of the baby.
and boom!! Desmond will lose everything at the end... voila!!!

3 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
YoungBruzzy:

Bro, this one is beyond redemption oo..
because what I'm seeing here, Feire is going to give in to fola,
Desmond will lose to uche because of the baby.
and boom!! Desmond will lose everything at the end... voila!!!

U just spoke my mind cool

4 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
This story is getting tougher and tougher. Thanks Mr Temitope

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Fattyheart28(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
toyhin123:
By the time Desmond would realize his mistakes, those that cherish him would nt want to hv anything to do with him again.
Ann2012:

U just spoke my mind cool

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Another update drops soon.

Good afternoon! Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Teddiie(f): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:
Yay!!.. thanks Mr TeeDee cheesy...
And thanks for the update..I'm really enjoying this story

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by DivineSpecial(f): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Feire you deserve Fola abeg ride on

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Nickibeauty(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Feire deserve someone better as for Desmond ,he is just greedy and selfish
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by queenitee(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
That it, It's this Kike again. Desmond and Kike kukuma fit each other, grin
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by queenitee(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

Please let the soon be today

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Update drops soonest. Tonight! Almost there. cool
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by spiceybae(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
good riddance to bad rubbish....pls T-dan make Desmond suffer,pls...

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
EPISOSE THIRTEEN
Kike sprawled on her mattress and buried her head under the pillow. She knew Uche was not sure if she was pregnant or not, he just came to challenge her and also use boldness as a tool of bringing her to her feet but thank God he failed. She removed the pillow off her head and turned around on the bed, facing up. She wouldn’t tell Desmond about this whole thing, he might end up just running for his life and encouraging her to be with Uche but she wouldn’t want to end up with Uche.
She wouldn’t want to get tired at this juncture, she would stick to her word that she was not pregnant and at least he wouldn’t come to her marriage to challenge her for getting pregnant, she thought.

Feire already narrated everything to Stella and left her stunned that there could be some man who could have done this to her. She wouldn’t say men are wicked because it was a lady who left her brother, so it has never been about the gender, it has always been about an individual.
“You said the lady’s name is Kike, right?” Stella asked her again.
Feire nodded.
“What if it was our Kike?”
Feire chuckled. “It crossed my mind too, dear. But you know we have a lot of Stellas in this world as much as we have a lot of Kike.”
Stella grinned. “I know right. What is your plan?”
“Mosun and I are planning to attend the wedding party.” She replied.
“That is your birthday, Feire, Wouldn’t it be better to just celebrate your day and leave those craps?”
“How else would I make him know he’s a crap? I can only let him know that by going there.”
Stella fickle her wrist to check the time on her watch. “I can’t believe we have been talking here for the past three hours.”
“I haven’t planned what I would be airing tomorrow on my show.”
“Can I join you tomorrow? Not necessarily to speak, just to be in the studio with you.”
“Sure, why not?”
“Feire, peradventure everything you have been hearing and sensing about Desmond is true, would you give in to Fola if he comes?”
She chuckled. “I don’t know, Stella. I really don’t know.”
Stella sighed. “I understand, don’t worry I won’t trouble you anymore. I want you to just think about it over and again, try to pray about everything also. Trust me, I believe in prayer.”
“Thank you Stella.”
Stella winked. “I am going to wait for Mosun to come before I leave. I want to see the picture of that Kike and be sure it is not what I am thinking, if not, we are all going to that wedding together.”

“Guy, this issue is not about sending mail.” Subby stood up and walked to another chair to sit down. Desmond had gone to visit his friends again after he got no response to the mail he had sent to them.
“Why would you just leave a girl for another girl? Why would you be sleeping with another lady while in a relationship with one already? Why?” Bayo attacked.
“I made a mistake guys, I never knew it would turn out to be what it ended up. I am sorry about all these.”
Subby smirked. “You know if sorry solves all issues, there would be no police station, no court, no sentence to death, man, sorry doesn’t solve all cases. How do you think that lady would feel very soon when she gets to know that you are getting married to another person and you never told her anything. guy!” Subby clasped his hands.
Desmond sighed. “I have opened up to her.”
“Really?” Bayo dropped his phone and focused on Desmond. He seemed really interested than before.
“Yes.” He nodded
“So how did it go?” Subby asked.
“She was very angry with me, just as expected. I didn’t expect otherwise. I just kept begging her, sent her loads of text messages and she just shut me out.”
Subby rubbed his eyes. “You see why it is difficult to help you now? Everyone who sees us together would think we all do the same thing, they would think we knew about this whole case from the beginning and just decided to flow along with you, buddy. How many people will you call to explain the case to like you have explained to us? So we stand as the friends to the husband and they are pointing fingers at our caps that we are not in any way different.”
Bayo nodded. “That is true, Desmond. That is very true.”
“Just save my ass this last time guys, I can’t go and hire friends, I would just complicate the matter, guys. Help your guy this last time.”
Subby and Bayo glanced at each other and smiled, “How much is aso ebi?” They chorused.

“Hey ladies.” Motun stepped into the house, greeting Stella and Feire who were seated, seeing a movie.
“Welcome Motun.” Feire greeted. “How was work?”
She nodded. “Fine.”
“Welcome.” Stella greeted.
“Thanks, Stella. How are you doing?”
“I am fine.”
She dropped her bag and removed her wig. “Hope this goat beside you haven’t been disturbing you?”
Stella grinned. “She has been lovely.”
“Only goats like Motun thinks such a lovely person like me is a goat.”
“Didn’t you pull out that your attitude from your archive yesterday? Who else does that if not a goat?”
“I was not just myself. Show us the picture of your Oga.” Feire replied Motun.
“Who is your Oga? I have told you she is not my oga, you know her name, don’t you?”
“Do you have her picture? I would love to see it.”
“Oh, it’s even you that needs her picture? Let me show you.” Motun stood up as she punched some buttons on her phone and handed it over to Stella.”
“She’s the one!” Stella announced with amazement.
“Really?” Feire peeped at the phone too.

Desmond left his friends happily. He never knew everything would turn out like that. He had thought they were going to insist on not participating in his marriage with Kike but at last, they agreed to save him from shame. He didn’t know how the lies kept flowing like milk and honey, he just could not stop. It has always been true that when you lie about something, you have to look for a thousand and one lies to cover up the first one.
As he drove on, it crossed his mind that he has not called nor seen Feire for days now and she has failed to also reach him. Has she gotten to know also or she was already tired of him? He picked his mobile phone and dialed her number to hear from her and probably pay her a visit. He still wasn’t sure if he would ever be able to tell her; not because he wanted to hide it but because he was scared of hurting her. He didn’t know how she would feel and wouldn’t want to inflict pain on her while he goes on to marry and enjoying himself the following week. It was just all complicated because he wasn’t sure if it was the right thing, keeping her in dark also means that he was still leading her on and she might still be expecting him to marry her.
“Hey baby.” He greeted as she picked his call.
“How are you?” Feire asked him.
“I am where you dropped me, Feire. Is this how angry you are because I didn’t call in on your program that day?”
She laughed. “I have even forgotten that. I just decided not to disturb you because you might be busy and since you have decided to be on your own too.”
Desmond laughed. “Work has been so tedious. I am even thinking of paying you a visit.”
“Really? I am presently not available, Desmond. Or would you like to come greet me at Motun’s place?”
“Oh no. What of coming to greet me.” He dropped before he remembered that he already packed out and it would be a big implication for him. “I don’t think that would even be necessary, we can fix our meeting for another time so I wouldn’t stress you, darling.”
“I understand. How has everything been?” Feire asked.
“Been well, I have been okay. What about you?”
“I have also been fine.”
“Work?”
“It has been going smoothly. What about yours?”
“See, I have a lot to talk about dear. Maybe when we see, I would explain a lot to you.”
“Is there anything happening?” She sounded concerned.
“Don’t worry dear, I will get to explain everything to you soon. I love you very much, dear.”
“I love you too. So we talk later, right?”
“Yes.” He replied and ended the call.

“That’s him.” Feire told the ladies.”
“It can’t be true, Feire. He told you he loves you?” Stella asked.
Feire nodded with a smile. “He even added very much.”
Motun laughed. “He is a bastard.”
Feire frowned. “Please, stop.”
“What!” Mosun hissed.
“I still don’t feel detached from him totally yet, the love I have for him is still making me jealous when you call him that name.”
Mosun hissed again. “You better shine your eyes.”
“I am not talking about still loving him to continue with all these, I am talking about… See, I don’t know.”
“Some people can be dangerous in this life. So you mean this guy now is set to wed Kike this coming Saturday, right?”
Motun grinned and nodded. “He is about to get married. Wait that reminds me, ladies. Uche came to office today.”
“And who is that?”
“Kike’s ex.” Motun started. “He accused her that if she wasn’t pregnant, she wouldn’t be rushing to get married and the child is his own child.”
“How did you get to know all these?” Stella asked.
“This one goes to work only to eavesdrop on her boss.”
Motun laughed. “I didn’t exactly eavesdrop today, their voices were loud enough. Though, I had to stay around to hear clearly.” She explained.
“Do you feel this guy impregnated Kike and now trying to marry her behind you or maybe she is carrying another man’s baby and Desmond is trying to marry her?”
Feire shrugged. “But it wouldn’t make sense for him to marry a woman carrying another man’s baby. He has to be the father of that child if she is truly pregnant.”
Motun hummed. “That phrase is actually true, Feire; if she is truly pregnant.”
“Exactly. It is possible she might not even be pregnant, right?” Stella reasoned.
“It is possible.” Feire replied.
“But what does this lady stand to gain? She jilted Fola, dated Uche or what did you just call him? And now, your own guy again? What exactly is going on?” Stella bit her fingernail.
“Whatever thing it is, we are all going to be at the wedding on Saturday.” Motun winked.
“That is very certain.”

...to be continued...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
spiceybae:
good riddance to bad rubbish....pls T-dan make Desmond suffer,pls...

Lol... What is my own there now.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
We all are attending the wedding

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
I'm not gonna miss this owanbe.. send Me the cost of that Aso ebi.. Desmond will surely regret this..
Thanks for the update T-Dan..

2 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by toyhin123(f): 2:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Thanks for the update sir

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2019
Me sef dhy go dis wedding

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by queenitee(f): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2019
Of course, we willl be at the wedding and show them the stuff we are made of
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Tobastar: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Wedding that won't hold...
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by reccy(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Where my agbada ati fila. We kill d wedding 2gda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.