Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (53247 Views)

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Kizz Daniel & Demmie Vee Unfollow Each Other After Storming His House With SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Mojoy88(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2019
If this report is true, then Kizz Daniel is a fool.
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Teejay13(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2019
fυ¢к уσυ ¢нαℓℓєиgє, ѕєαѕσи 2. ℓσℓ
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Mishhcre(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2019
When he calls Kizz Daniel role model, does he mean his role model in sabotaging his record label?
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Lawnray: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2019
Artists are hypocrites,mayb d guy has been collecting funds for shows without giving d label its share,d police is now involved and u run to instagram
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Isoduwa(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2019
olagbola45:

And did I beg him to know me? Ti ile oge otoh oge je

You are a madman
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Cloud007: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2019
This is the reason those yeyebrities won't speak against SARz carnage.
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by rammyblog: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2019
BARCELONA vs ATLETICO MADRID
Who’s winning this? Predict in the Group
���
http:///rammyblog
Prediction Closes at 7 pm
First correct prediction will win #500 Airtime of your choice

In order to qualify, make sure you join our Subscribe You Our Telegram Channel and Join our Telegram Group

Subscribe To Our Channel:
http:///rammyblogchannel

Join Our Group:
http:///rammyblog

Duplicate predictions will lead to automatic Disqualification!

#RammySportsPredictions
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by olagbola45(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

You are a madman

Tank you

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Johnbosco77(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I dunno how true the Dammie accusation is, but I think it's an attempt to call Naija ppls attention to the upcoming Artist & sell him to us via the Media. Dammie Vee will soon be dropping hits and he'll be everywhere.

This guy's are using the Media for their advantage while my other Naija guys them will rather use the same Media to spread craps.

Below are some:
Sharap.....

Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2019
We know people like you.
Cheeese
grin [quote author=Johnbosco77 post=77309372][/quote]
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Johnbosco77(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
We know people like you.
Cheeese
grin
F.uckk off..
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Johnbosco77 post=77309372][/quote] We know people like you. Cheeese grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Johnbosco77 post=77309372][/quote] Thank you... lol grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Isoduwa(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
olagbola45:

Tank you

Enter house �
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by pheblexy(f): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

By attending together to effect arrest? Did his ex boss get sars to arrest him or they issued legal proceedings?.....

Seeking legal redress, is not going to arrest..... Going to arrest is been a bully.........

lol,dis mata neva dey verifyed,no evidence na...make una stop dey use paracetamol for pesin headache o..
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Lexusgs430: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
pheblexy:

lol,dis mata neva dey verifyed,no evidence na...make una stop dey use paracetamol for pesin headache o..

My sister, make we just dey react to fake and real news.... When pesin no get work nko....... tongue
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by pheblexy(f): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Danwakae:
KIZZDANIEL AND DEMMEEvee biz minded people

Oya lazy youths come promote, argue and discuss
grin
Danwakae:
KIZZDANIEL AND DEMMEEvee biz minded people

Oya lazy youths come promote, argue and discuss

indeed
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by frankblinkz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I dunno how true the Dammie accusation is, but I think it's an attempt to call Naija ppls attention to the upcoming Artist & sell him to us via the Media. Dammie Vee will soon be dropping hits and he'll be everywhere.

This guy's are using the Media for their advantage while my other Naija guys them will rather use the same Media to spread craps.

Below are some:

Modified:
But wait o, the kind way ppl dey celebrate FTC ehen, you go think say dem dey collect money ni. Or am I missing something, Seun abeg yarn me o... smiley
hmm very true, trying to give this guy Fame who's name has bn forgotten,and we all know that attention is giving to irrelevant craps like this.... imagine we hear news like demivee visited kizzdaniel at studio,.ppl we be like how the hell is this news and who cares, but right now,ppl wants to follow up the case and see how it ends,therefore making the dude's fame bounce back to limelight..
you really understand the business bro...
9ja na scam Las Las

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by pheblexy(f): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin abi o bros,pesin gas react to anytin reactable as pa say we b reactant lol...Able God ma suprise ya

Lexusgs430:

My sister, make we just dey react to fake and real news.... When pesin no get work nko....... tongue
grin[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=77313660]
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Lexusgs430: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
pheblexy:
grin abi o bros,pesin gas react to anytin reactable as pa say we b reactant lol...Able God ma suprise ya

grin

Yes o..... Chinko Ẹkùn never pick my call yet ó....
Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Tolams16(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na wa

Re: Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
frankblinkz:
hmm very true, trying to give this guy Fame who's name has bn forgotten,and we all know that attention is giving to irrelevant craps like this.... imagine we hear news like demivee visited kizzdaniel at studio,.ppl we be like how the hell is this news and who cares, but right now,ppl wants to follow up the case and see how it ends,therefore making the dude's fame bounce back to limelight..
you really understand the business bro...
9ja na scam Las Las
You're right on point man, Naija with the Stunt.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! / Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.