Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan (13930 Views)

Police Takeover Edo Assembly, APC Set To Remove Speaker, Inaugurate 14 Members / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Temmytopy:
These people should go and learn from saraki, and ask him how he did it. Now I believe politics is a dirty game
There's nothing to learn from Saraki, same Saraki that could not win a ward in entire kwara state, he was simply lucky
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by hammerFC: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2019
yemaldo:

There's nothing to learn from Saraki, same Saraki that could not win a ward in entire kwara state, he was simply lucky

SARAKI HAVE GONE FURTHER THAN HIS FATHER.

SARAKI IS A FRIEND OF SS/SE AND POPULAR IN NORTH CENTRAL.

DONT BE SURPRISE THAT ONE DAY, HE WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT.

3 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by hammerFC: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2019
yemaldo:

TINUBU IS AWOLOWO OF SOUTH WEST.

A REGIONAL, TRIBAL, ISLAMIST JINGOIST.

TINUBU START AND FINISH IN SOUTHWEST ONLY.

THE NORTH ONLY KNOW THEIR OWN AND HAVE FAR TOO MANY KINGS.

KWANKWASO, ELRUFAI, TAMBUWAL ARE JUST A FEW NAMES.

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by AAA593: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2019
Amuocha:
Not possible
Did you just joined APC childish politics in Nigeria? Are u a learner?
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2019
horlabiyi:
Today is my birthday. Shower me with some LIKES. Thank you

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by udemzyudex(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2019
The way they were shouting you would think they would do it all alone.

Smh
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by Bet9ja88881: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by gratiaeo(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2019
Oshiohmole is the problem with APC
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by Psoul(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Dear girlfriends and wives, pls hang ur wigs where the kids can't reach....

I nearly collapsed last night in my own house.....I thought it was Amadioha

2 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2019
zicoraads:

Force adults, who are political heavyweights in their own right?

Who is Oshiomohle to tell them what to do? Some of these Senators were already in politics, long before the APC Chairman even thought of becoming one. He can't issue orders to them. They'll call his bluff and deal with him instead.

And to imagine they attacked saraki for same lobbying of Pdp senators. Apc and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by Bbbwings: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2019
Racoon:
shocked grin cheesy I just laugh APC and Oshiomole toutish behaviour.They thought it's by shouting like emperors & have forgotten that they dont have absolute majority & say as far as the NASS is concerned.

The 2015 debacle will surely happen because the APC is just filled with desperate disorganised power drunk strange bedfellows that will rather sabotage the party if they can't get their way.APC remains the problem of APC.
Asukwo no well I swear
grin
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2019
K
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by Peacecore: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2019
hammerFC:
APC IS A WEAK AND USELESS PARTY OF ISLAMIST.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PUNISH APC.

THEY ARE NOW BEGGING PDP TO HAND OVER NASS TO THEM.

NO WAY, BUHARI SHOULD GO AND RIG NASS.
yes I support u,he must continue to punish them as he did during d presidential election.
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by Peacecore: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2019
hammerFC:

TINUBU IS AWOLOWO OF SOUTH WEST.

A REGIONAL, TRIBAL, ISLAMIST JINGOIST.

TINUBU START AND FINISH IN SOUTHWEST ONLY.

THE NORTH ONLY KNOW THEIR OWN AND HAVE FAR TOO MANY KINGS.

KWANKWASO, ELRUFAI, TAMBUWAL ARE JUST A FEW NAMES.
u have started again. I tot u said dat APC was going to lose Kwara bcoz d gov'ship candidate is Tinubu's stooge. Tufiakwa!
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by rammyblog: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2019
BARCELONA vs ATLETICO MADRID
Who’s winning this? Predict in the Group
���
http:///rammyblog
Prediction Closes at 7 pm
First correct prediction will win #500 Airtime of your choice

In order to qualify, make sure you join our Subscribe You Our Telegram Channel and Join our Telegram Group

Subscribe To Our Channel:
http:///rammyblogchannel

Join Our Group:
http:///rammyblog

Duplicate predictions will lead to automatic Disqualification!

#RammySportsPredictions
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by searchlight: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2019
yemaldo:

why is your father not lucky?
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by MrMystrO(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Racoon:
shocked grin cheesy I just laugh APC and Oshiomole toutish behaviour.They thought it's by shouting like emperors & have forgotten that they dont have absolute majority & say as far as the NASS is concerned.

The 2015 debacle will surely happen because the APC is just filled with desperate disorganised power drunk strange bedfellows that will rather sabotage the party if they can't get their way.APC remains the problem of APC.

Rubbish Analysis.
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by Nicoddemus(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pdp should ensure they frustrate lawan. That man is just an apc poppy
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Apc are trying to play smart and stupid at the same time ist no proper zoning formula to carry everybody along secondly u are anointing a single individual from equal 60+ guys who are eminently qualified to lead and telling them to go hell...third trying to tell d opposition de have no say in a nass that apc has no absolute majority...forgetin politics is negotiations and interest...d reality is this lawan won't emerge senate president except his apc colleagues step down which is very unlikely...lets learn to allow democracy play out...let everyone contest in a fair process and let d outcome be expected afta all the legislature cannot tell Buhari who to appoint in his cabinet...i want to see a contest in senate and reps let d legislature vote...those shouting party supremacy should know it doesn't hold water in presidential system...if a president is at liberty to appiont any one as minister then nass members are free to support any one
Re: 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan by truthstands20: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
I thought the loud mouthed Oshiomhole said PDP is not needed. You don't talk like a tout to senators. PDP and other APC senators should teach Oshiomhole a big lesson by ensuring Lawan does not emerge as Senate president. We don't want a rubber stamp senate to the executive. In as much as we don't want a senate that will be a clog to the wheel of progress, but we need checks and balance.
Senator Goje is my choice. Let's go Goje!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olowu Hails Appointment Of Major-General Yahaya As New Chief Of Army Staff / Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake / Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.