Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. (45181 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by egojeny1(f): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wonderful!!
It can only be God
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by iyapont: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
ebujany:

probably more... I lost my Cousin, my Anty and three of her kids in that bus. RIP chinyere
awww this is sad, may their soul continue to r
est in peace

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Coolgent(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wish him quick recovery.
My Bro survived plane crashed without any injury, thats 2006.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by janejive(f): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thank you Jesus
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by akdjr(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Obviously not time for him to die.
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Rollitout: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
In every situation we should always thank God
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bizmagnet:
This can only be God. What a gory sight!
Thank God for the rescue.

Need a website/blog/software today? Contact me through my signature to get the best and the affordable.
God was incapable of saving the rem 80 right?
he was plain lucky
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
egojeny1:
Wonderful!! It can only be God
indeed....the God who saved one but let 80 died?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
I passed thru that road after the accident. It was gory

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Enemyofpeace: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Destined2win:
It was a fully loaded luxurious bus
were you there to count them National population minister?
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Destined2win: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
were you there to count them National population minister?
grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Orientalbrother: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
���
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Sluvist(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmm, escaper
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Franca397: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Tarh! Which god? The one of lightning or that of thunder? He was just lucky: nothing more.

And how come you've never been so lucky in your miserable life?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Franca397:

And how come you've never been so lucky in your miserable life?
is this stupid question meant to prove your claim that your imaginary sky daddy had a hand in this?
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Rajosh(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
namiji2598:
no luxurious bus can carry 80 passengers,that's jus a lie.but anyway that does nt matter for now
the luxurious and tanker exploded. it could have affected other cars close by
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by IceTrice01: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
namiji2598:
no luxurious bus can carry 80 passengers,that's jus a lie.but anyway that does nt matter for now

Y don't u just say you haven't traveled with luxurious before? Ordinary BRT in Lagos if u enter it when it's filled you'll be counting over 80 persons.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by writeprof(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
God of mercy was on your case
Hi, do you deal in contemporary novels/drama/poetry by African writers?
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by ezeigwe92(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
his breads were burnt tooo embarassedhis breads were burnt tooo
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Our God is awesome. He still has a purpose on earth. Wow!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thank God For Your Life
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Seebrian(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hallelujah to living God.
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by tunjilee003: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
God has a reason for keeping you alive
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by UncletC: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yesterday, Kenny Williams Makaveli marked the 6th year anniversary of the petrol tank accident/fire explosion which happened on 05/
He shared pictures and videos from the accident to show how far he has recovered after the fatal accident. He wrote;

Today April 5th marks 6 years of my survival from the inferno that killed over 80 persons in Benin ore express way and I was the only survivor. It’s my REBIRTH day! A day I came face to face with death and saw my life flash right before me, just about to end...

Exactly six years today, I was traveling back to school to resume a new semester when the luxurious bus I boarded had a ghastly accident by colliding with a petrol tanker which further caused the two vehicles to explode into wild fire like a bomb, thereby claiming the lives of all people on board including babies, little children, corpers, e.t.c., except me. The gory sight of people burning and fearful screaming voices of "Jesus!", "Jesus!" will forever remain evergreen in my memory. That was a traumatic experience I'll never wish on anyone, even my enemy.

Today I remember everyone who died on that bus and pray they continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord. My heart and prayers also go to the families and loved ones they left behind..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/new-photos-of-kenny-williams-makaveli-who-survived-fatal-accident-on-benin-ore-road.html[/quote]
nice to hear
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by greensandy: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
namiji2598:

Try Young Shall Grow then you will understand.
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by D1zion: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is a second chance that God has given you.tovtell you what awaits everyone. Cos if babies that knows nothing can die in that inferno, then you should think very well.its a message for you to everyone living. Go ye into the world & preach the gospel. God loves you.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by 2shure: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
D guy don bleach tire
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Mizwisdom(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
writeprof:

Hi, do you deal in contemporary novels/drama/poetry by African writers?

Yes I do. Ant hills of Savannah, Things fall apart etc
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Why some people just be like this
Hahaha, see the way you are flogging his brain with a stick cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by writeprof(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Yes I do. Ant hills of Savannah, Things fall apart etc

Ok. Do you have any written by Cameroonians? I'm looking for literature by them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful / Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.