Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man (996 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by Djbond(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2019
I want to quit my job to change to a home service car washer and laundry man in the Lagos Island. I'm a family man, I live in Sango otta ogun state. Is it advisable and is it profitable? I need suggestions from folks before I take this big step. My current job does not pay much and I overwork.
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by ipobarethieves: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2019
u can if u have capital to start th3 biz.It os profitable.
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by Francisayo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Djbond:
I want to quit my job to change to a home service car washer and laundry man in the Lagos Island. I'm a family man, I live in Sango otta ogun state. Is it advisable and is it profitable? I need suggestions from folks before I take this big step. My current job does not pay much and I overwork.

Tell us d type of job you're doing and d pay.....

If u want advice give us d full gist not half baked story
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by Djbond(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Francisayo:

Tell us d type of job you're doing and d pay.....

If u want advice give us d full gist not half baked story
my basic salary currently is 27,000
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by Milkbooster: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Are you based in Lagos ? You can chat me up maybe we can partner together
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by Ekechuks(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Try it out during weekends for 3 months. If it works out fine then you can quit. Always remember that decision(s) brought you to your present level in life and decision(s) as well will take you to the next. Peace of the LORD be with you. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by Djbond(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2019
Milkbooster:
Are you based in Lagos ? You can chat me up maybe we can partner together
your whatsapp number?
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by Emma1Oj(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2019
Djbond:
my basic salary currently is 27,000
but na wa oooo. how can a fellow man be paying is fellow, family MAN for that matter n lives in Sango 27k. I don't even know if I shld say wickedness at it peak.
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by infortech(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2019
call me I have advice to give to you, I have a laundry services in rivers state, my no is 08068277382. laundry work is very profitable business, call me let's talk
Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by mistacoco2: 9:47am On May 02, 2019
Nigeria is a dead country! Imagine a family man earning 27k in this economy. Bro if you av the money to startup will advice to do so.. Car wash business is so lucrative, business is better than monthly pay.. May God bless ur hustle

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 For Study In UK Universities.. / Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? / Front Desk Officer Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.