Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight (44310 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Kursk2019(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Roodez:
Every girl dream
wetyn Messi kor be
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Robert129(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why u Neva marry am
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Enemyofpeace: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
See ronaldo wearing tear tear trouser upon all his money, I ate stingy people
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by phkka1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
This girl and Lai Muhammad who does it better than the other.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by klever18(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
bank account love
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by grandstar(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't envy her a bit. Ronaldo irresponsibly having many kids.

Call me old fashioned or prudish but kids are best raised up by two parents. One parent's deficit is another ones strength.

This baby papa syndrome that has infected the world today, even Nigeria is a step in the wrong direction. It's becoming faddish. And it is inherently selfish as the lone parent only cares about him or herself.

What is best for the kids is what is most important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by chidooski565(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
fine boo[/color]chai fine boo
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by melodyogonna(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
navzla:
This girl can lia seen!CR7 could not have mutual feelings on her.Has she ever imagine why cr7 hasn't put a Ring on it?.messi does,,.mutual feelings...
Ronaldo has proposed to her na
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
derrydinny:
as man wey I be, if cboy toast me, I go gree o
Hope SARS no go toast you
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Starz825(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lucky you....sales assistant...u not even a model...dats wat I call mercy of God... meeting her.. Ronaldo finally wanted to put an end to his promiscuous attitude
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by 2metrelaurie(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
like Tony said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Meliaen(f): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
derrydinny:

I wonder o. Lol. Who wouldn't love Ronaldo at first sight?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Legendguru: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
oh love for money at.first sight.talk is too cheap
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by 9jaBloke: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Love at first sight with a celeb
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Burgerlomo: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
Moneymoneymoneymoney

Money and Fame cool
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Burgerlomo: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
No gals will ever say money plus fame at first sight and love at second sight grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Ohraybs(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
reportminds:
CRISTIANO Ronaldo’s girlfriend has admitted she fell in love at first sight with the football star after they met when she worked in an upmarket Madrid clothes store.

And stunning Georgina Rodriguez claimed the feeling was mutual following their June 2016 encounter.

She told Italy’s Elle magazine:

“The first meeting with Ronaldo was at Gucci where I worked as a sales assistant.

“Days later we saw each other again at another brand’s event and it was then we could talk in a relaxed atmosphere, outside of my work environment. It was love at first sight for both.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2019/04/my-first-meeting-with-ronaldo-was-love.html

Wetin you go talk again, even if na runs you tKe know him, all na LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. why u no love another guy wey have been asking you out before CR7 came to your store. Yeye geh!!!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Polawizard(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sluggishly trying to stop smoking of cigarettes habit? This can absolutely be of help. Kindly click the link below

Stop Smoking of cigarettes habit for free from sharingvi click here now.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by omaigala12(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Which one be first sight
Rinaldo wey boys and girls d fall for just for TV
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by goshen26: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
derrydinny:

Aburo bobrisky
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Thojan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lee maoo, that's obsession ooo. I understand your point and i know you aren't gay. You are just a big fan
derrydinny:
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by troubleseller: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
obonujoker:
SO all the other guys wey you dey sight before cboy nko

Mhen it's ironic that all the money a man makes, na women get the lion share
That one na for oyinbo oo. Make woman no go try am for here at all.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by kponkedenge(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ronaldo doesn't want to marry her so that she won't divorce him and share half of his property
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by handsomebanana(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
derrydinny:

See man wey mama born

Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by rs172(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
See ronaldo wearing tear tear trouser upon all his money, I ate stingy people

Cannibal oshii
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
We all fell in love with Ronaldo at first site.

Except these ones.

Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
rs172:

Cannibal oshii
tongue tongue
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Reeberry: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
derrydinny:
Make him fück your butt hole because of money?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Reeberry: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thojan:
Lee maoo, that's obsession ooo. I understand your point and i know you aren't gay. You are just a big fan
Just a big fan? You well? That guy wants him to fück his butt hole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / Kanu Nwankwo Scores A Hat Trick As Arsenal Legends Beat AC Milan Glorie 4-2 / The Real Truth Behind India Vs Nigeria Match 99-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.