Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her (29851 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by HgsMediaPlus: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
A man got more than he bargained for on Thursday, April 4, 2019, after slapping his wife in the presence of his sister-in-law in Lagos.

The man had stormed his sister-in-law’s shop along the Igando-Ikotun road to continue dragging an issue he had with his wife. .

In the course of their argument, he slapped her, prompting her to call in her two brothers, who swiftly moved in and stabbed him.

However, while being dragged to the hospital, the husband vowed that the fight has just begun.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/brothers-in-law-stab-their-sisters.html?m=1

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by ictjobber: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Two wrongs don't make a right

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

6 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by dwilliams: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
how it this our business, Violence everywhere .

There was a country !

2 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Kneephy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
That serves him right

AT least he's not dead yet. And still making mouth that fight had just began.....

ALL WOMAN BEATERS WILLL KNOW NO PEACE!

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by DavSagacity(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
That's not the first time he'll slap his wife. Him cup done full.
He should thank God that he didn't die from the wounds where he was stabbed.
Go home and settle with your wife. You might not have a second chance if you are stabbed again.!!!

28 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Uyi168: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
The stabbing was done by a novice..

3 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Pavore9: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
"However, while being dragged to the hospital, the husband vowed that the fight has just begun".... cheesy cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Heyzee5: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kai grin....the thing pain am grin grin grin
Check my signature to make legit income online

6 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by ainas247: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
shocked The Fight has just begun. Nollywood Waiting for Part 2

Get your business seen On Google.
check my profile for result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by sojayy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oh ! Not again,these bad news are getting out of hands...... Just too much !

1 Like

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by QuickStandard: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kneephy:
That serves him right

Say no to violence.
But are you saying the brothers where right in stabbing the sist husband?

What if he had died from the wound, hope the brothers would marry her.

Anyways, that's their biz

2 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by rea5f: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ehya
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Rubbiish(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lol
E don't be for the guy
Them don ruin the marriage

1 Like

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by ictfaruk: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
hmm...things they happen oo
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by grandstar(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Two wrongs don't make a right!

The man married into the wrong family and the woman married the wrong man. The truth is both deserve each other.

They are both thugs with a ring each on the finger!

2 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by SamOyovwi: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Okay o
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Falcao789: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
He we go to jail period
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by castrol180(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is it true everybody is on codeine diet these days? Can somebody tell me please because you were stabbed and still bragging that the fight just started on the way to the hospital. The wife, husband, and in-laws are all druggists

2 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by chidooski565(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
what God joined let no man put asunder
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Swinger60(f): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
This marriage ehen, may God help us all.

Marriage takes maturity.
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by realstars: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Manage your memorial while surviving because by now you may have been resting in peace.
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
When you have charlatans as in-laws, though, I don't support wife-bashing.
Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by neolboy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
He doesn't deserved to be stab but he deserves the beating of his life

10 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by bentwood85(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
It's a normal phenomenon in the western part of Nigeria were the AFONJAASS come from..

1 Like

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Kneephy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
QuickStandard:

Say no to violence.
But are you saying the brothers where right in stabbing the sist husband?

What if he had died from the wound, hope the brothers would marry her.

Anyways, that's their biz

They should have just allowed him kill their sister.

E be like say u no know say all these dogs no understand any other language pass violence....

15 Likes

Re: Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her by Biingoo: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Poverty die die die!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt / Drunk Policemen Kill Two In Edo During New Year Celebration (Photos) / EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.