Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,982 members, 7,803,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (85042 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Albert0011(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2019
lenghtinny:
A fool at 59
What's ur headache self and why insulting the man? He's a devoted Muslim and he can marry as many wives as he likes.
Nobody forced Regina Daniel into the marriage, they are both adults and i believe the girls parents are aware of it.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Buharimustgo: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
Inalilahi I can't believe this guy is a Muslim. It doesn't even fit him.smiley

My guy converted to Islam,so that he can hide under it and Bleep as many women as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by EmekaBlue(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Regina is more than that 18yrs na...since last 3years 18yrs 18yrs....and seem that girl is a biatch moved by money..

who come b diz osu igbo man wey dey claim muslim sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by easzypeaszy(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
He looks like leonardo di caprio..... Too much resemblance. Nawa ooo!
ma fa Igbo mo.. Stop smoking weedts

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by go4gr8ness(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
see head
kikikiki! I thought I Was the only one who saw it. The top of his head looks like the top of prick

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Jman06(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Regina Daniels has denied this rumor on her IG page and I believe her.

I believe she's too intelligent to descend that low when she has all the potentials to marry a younger and even richer guy who can treat her right.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by mhmsadyq(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2019
he is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wills.

Is either the media aide does not understand Islam or they both do not understand Islam.
A Muslim man can marry as much as four wives, only.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by banio: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:

He is a woman terrorist. Thus he is a moslem ( not Muslim )
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:

Proper practicing and praying Muslims, have a prayer scar on their forehead.......

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by mhmsadyq(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Albert0011:
What's ur headache self and why insulting the man? He's a devoted Muslim and he can marry as many wives as he likes.
Nobody forced Regina Daniel into the marriage, they are both adults and i believe the girls parents are aware of it.
Muslims don't marry as many wives as they wish.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2019
oblaak:
We Igbo's, we are a disgrace to the entire world....
U are a DISGRACE and not the IGBOS
U just read something that was put up by your fellow human and you decided to denigrate a TRIBE. U lack sensory cells.
Imagine how you could just be controlled by a mere WRITE UP....

I am not sure you are IGBO, because you lack wisdom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by robotix: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Albinoflash:
am from aniocha north delta state,i heard this news from a reliable source here before it went online.even though i dont believe it yet but it might be true

Lailai has carried the news, it might be true lol. Damn... Nigerians and poverty mind is the only reason this can happen. As this girl fine reach? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by wideawaken01: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2019
With better money you can approach even the wife of any ailing president...

Women and money are like shoe and feet. I said any president, I did not measure names o...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2019
martineverest:
so Regina is now alhaja Reginatu danieladeen nwoko?

believe bloggers at Ur peril

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2019
[s]
oblaak:
[/s]
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Tyche(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:

See an Ophthalmologist asap

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by drey076(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Regina is more than that 18yrs na...since last 3years 18yrs 18yrs....and seem that girl is a biatch moved by money..

who come b diz osu igbo man wey dey claim muslim sef undecided
Exactly my thoughts
Her 18 years has been constant over the past years

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Pennywise(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2019
Why does he have to marry so many women in this smartphone age. Guys with one or no wife are getting more action without in law problems and children to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by deltateam: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2019
RichDad1:
You dey lash her or not??

This is the most brainless question since my existence on earth. If he doesn't do it, who will? Are they not married.

Seun needs to conduct entrance exam into Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Handsomecole(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2019
That answers it all... They are married ...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2019
The baby just go marry money no be love and very soon she go tire for the old man

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2019
AFONJAAAAAAH:
THE ALHAJI USE JUJU HOLD HER.
Which juju abi na money.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Marvis4real(f): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
hmmm. Irony or sarcasm. Which one?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2019
mhmsadyq:
he is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wills.

Is either the media aide does not understand Islam or they both do not understand Islam.
A Muslim man can marry as much as four wives, only.

Maybe he practice a different form oh Islam. Boko represent Islam, IsIs rep Islam, El shabab rep Islam and Ned Nwoko is also repping Islam. His own version Islam allows him to marry as many wives as possible.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2019
oblaak:
vely vely big disglace
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by gassbee: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2019
POVERTY IS A BAD GUY
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2019
If true then a little girl is venturing into what many wished they never did. all for money ..

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by amaniro: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2019
banio:

He is a woman terrorist. Thus he is a moslem ( not Muslim )

What's the difference?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Donchukz(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2019
kikio1992:
Nigerian billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko, has finally spoken on his reported secret marriage to Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.

The Capital reported that couple had an introduction ceremony last weekend in Asaba, the Delta State capital where Regina Daniels family home is.

Hon. Ned Nwoko, a former member of the House of Representatives, is 59 while Regina Daniels is reportedly 18 years old, and is said to be his 6th wife.

According to a report by Kemiashefonlovehaven, Ned Nwoko, has now spoken about the marriage.

When contacted by Kemiashefonlovehaven on why he decided marrying Regina after four marriages, the billionaire politician, who spoke through his media handlers refused any comment but said he is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wills.

The aide reportedly said;

“Allamdulilai, Hon. Ned Nwoko is of royal blood and he is entitled to as many wives as he desires. He is no kid and knows what is best for him. Don’t forget that he is a devout Moslem and he is entitled to more than a wife. He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ned-nwoko-finally-speaks-on-marriage-with-regina-daniels/

He's a devoted muslim,and he can marry as many wives as he want. If it's so,that means ,he has gone against the sharia law,Muslims are not suppose to Mary more than 3 or 4 wives. Please,I stand to be corrected

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Marvis4real(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2019
oblaak:
are you sure you are Igbo?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by TempleHouse: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2019
NED NWOKO @ 70
REGINA DANIEL@29

This will be a birthday age in eleven years for this young girl and his Super grand Dad husband.
What a vile and moral bankruptcy in display here.
It saddened me that a beautiful girl who has a great future ahead had sacrificed her joy for the sake of popularity.
What a shame !

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by seguno2: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Albert0011:
This man like beautiful women sha...one his wives is from Morocco, from Moroccan Royal family self.
So Regina Daniel marrying him is not a big deal.

Moroccan royal family for his media packaging story, abi?
You don’t know how these things work, do you
Morrocan ordinary family to marry inferior black man sef go hard.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.