Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (85053 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by DonMekino(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
maybe that's why she was 16yrs old for consecutive four years...now she's residing at 18yrs
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by whitebeard(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
He looks like leonardo di caprio..... Too much resemblance. Nawa ooo!
pls dont tarnish dat guy abeg...he is too dope for such comparison

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by LoveFayfay(f): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
This explains the expensive wristwatch, car and house she acquired recently. SMH cos this is who some poeple call their role model.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by sunnywise2000: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chai inside life
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
martineverest:
so Regina is now alhaja Reginatu danieladeen nwoko?

believe bloggers at Ur peril
People.......lol.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Eldavis(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bt wait am nt understanding ......is the girl forever 18 She stop to age at 18? Cus for the past hw many years any news i see of ha na 18 be ha years angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by bendike: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Mgbo.....Hedonisst? Does this man spend more than Arthur 1000? grin grin grin grin

Arthur 1000 still get respect for money. To Nwoko naira is just paper. I do not know whether it is because he is used to spending foreign currency. This man can have 3 billion cash to day and be broke in 2 weeks before another major money enter again. lol
Him big boy level no get compromise. Him fit order pizza of 30 pounds from London hire private jet with 30,000 pounds just to chop him pizza.
lol. All him rolls, lambo, ferrarri them they fly them go uk for service and detailing fly them back in days. Its is as if him de disgusted with naira grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by XavierD(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
I think Ned Nwoke was waiting for her to clock 18 before going public with the relationship.

My own be say Ned should return all the land he fraudulently obtained from his people and stop bailing and recruiting criminals as political thugs in his constituency.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by freemi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
lies. R u sure u even knw who u r mentning?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by freemi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
flowmama:

Is this a joke? Or your sights are that terrible
haha pls ask am
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by bendike: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
PapalsBulls:

I learnt he practice law in the US before relocating to Nigeria. Also owns business empire.
Abi e get another thing way him dey do again?

Quoated from wikipedia. Now focus on the part i highlighted. The Nigerian paris club refunds states and local governments got back was recovered by nwoko and he has a percentage. So applied to other African countries ie Ghana, Cameron, etc. He get a percentage. Him go agree with you before him chase the money. If he recovers 1 billon dollars for you him de collect as much as 40% depending on agreement. Google nwoko and paris club and how he saved Nigeria.
"He served at the National Assembly. Nwoko set up and maintained one of the leading law firms in the UK, where he claims to have practiced as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. However, he cannot be found on the law society database as registered solicitor in the U.K.

He is a Senior Consultant with Ned Nwoko Solicitors,[2] a London-based law firm engaged in management and verification of foreign debts of third world countries, including their component states. He also served on the Vision 2010 Committee and is a member of the capital market. He served as Chairman of the External Committee of Vision 2010."

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by skyeblizz(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
Inalilahi I can't believe this guy is a Muslim. It doesn't even fit him.smiley

Ned nwoko a Muslim??
when it comes to marrying more than a wife now..en don turn muslim.mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by LesbianBoy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
bendike:

Arthur 1000 still get respect for money. To Nwoko naira is just paper. I do not know whether it is because he is used to spending foreign currency. This man can have 3 billion cash to day and be broke in 2 weeks before another major money enter again. lol
Him big boy level no get compromise. Him fit order pizza of 30 pounds from London hire private jet with 30,000 pounds just to chop him pizza.
lol. All him rolls, lambo, ferrarri them they fly them go uk for service and detailing fly them back in days. Its is as if him de disgusted with naira grin

Speaking of lambo! Regina Daniels posted on her story on instagram of her self riding in a Lamborghini and flaunting bundles of 100 dollar note. Nwoko is really spoiling the young hoe o! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by djon78(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin wetin dey amuse me for this story is how many small boys here dey lament. They don't know that majority of women want comfort.

They should better go and work hard and marry the kind women they desire. No be to dey idle, parambulating from one site to another grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
kikio1992:
Nigerian billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko, has finally spoken on his reported secret marriage to Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.

The Capital reported that couple had an introduction ceremony last weekend in Asaba, the Delta State capital where Regina Daniels family home is.

Hon. Ned Nwoko, a former member of the House of Representatives, is 59 while Regina Daniels is reportedly 18 years old, and is said to be his 6th wife.

According to a report by Kemiashefonlovehaven, Ned Nwoko, has now spoken about the marriage.

When contacted by Kemiashefonlovehaven on why he decided marrying Regina after four marriages, the billionaire politician, who spoke through his media handlers refused any comment but said he is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wills.

The aide reportedly said;

“Allamdulilai, Hon. Ned Nwoko is of royal blood and he is entitled to as many wives as he desires. He is no kid and knows what is best for him. Don’t forget that he is a devout Moslem and he is entitled to more than a wife. He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ned-nwoko-finally-speaks-on-marriage-with-regina-daniels/

Where are those activist that fought for poor ozubulu saga, here are the real fight
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by RichDad1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
deltateam:

This is the most brainless question since my existence on earth. If he doesn't do it, who will? Are they not married.

Seun needs to conduct entrance exam into Nairaland.
Who is this maggot ??
Were you at the wedding ?
I’m sure if Seun decided to conduct entrance examinations, you can’t make the grade.
On a normal day, I don’t reply nematodes like you. I guess it’s your lucky day.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by mysteryman2014: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
kikio1992:
Nigerian billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko, has finally spoken on his reported secret marriage to Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.

The Capital reported that couple had an introduction ceremony last weekend in Asaba, the Delta State capital where Regina Daniels family home is.

Hon. Ned Nwoko, a former member of the House of Representatives, is 59 while Regina Daniels is reportedly 18 years old, and is said to be his 6th wife.

According to a report by Kemiashefonlovehaven, Ned Nwoko, has now spoken about the marriage.

When contacted by Kemiashefonlovehaven on why he decided marrying Regina after four marriages, the billionaire politician, who spoke through his media handlers refused any comment but said he is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wills.

The aide reportedly said;

“Allamdulilai, Hon. Ned Nwoko is of royal blood and he is entitled to as many wives as he desires. He is no kid and knows what is best for him. Don’t forget that he is a devout Moslem and he is entitled to more than a wife. He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ned-nwoko-finally-speaks-on-marriage-with-regina-daniels/

A moslem maybe, devout moslem NO. Where is the trademark of devout moslem on his forehead, none.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Dedetwo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
NobleAngell:
You called the Bible disgusting simply because you want to defend such a shameless act? No problem, that's your cross you'll bare it. Don't worry when your daughter turns 18 and decides to pursue happiness in the arms of a 70 year old, you should be happy as long as she is happy. It shall be into you as you have said. It is your type that will now be calling out all those hausa men that marry underage girls paedophiles. By the way, your proverb about the of calabash has no place in this argument so stop going off the point.

Pease stop the act of bring Bible into open and public discussion. Not everybody is keen with religious faith. If my 18 year daughter prefers 70 to 17 years, so shall it be because that is her choice. Anyway, I do not subscribe to connotation of certain words from English language. Such words include pedophiles. By the way, have you thoroughly deduced this story is not a rumor which Nigerians produced every hour?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by NobleAngell(f): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dedetwo:

Pease stop the act of bring Bible into open and public discussion. Not everybody is keen with religious faith. If my 18 year daughter prefers 70 to 17 years, so shall it be because that is her choice. Anyway, I do not subscribe to connotation of certain words from English language. Such words include pedophiles.
That's quite sad.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Hedonisst: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Mgbo.....Hedonisst? Does this man spend more than Arthur 1000? grin grin grin grin

Lol. Everybody papa farm na im be the biggest for im eye. In matters like this, one can only speak from the perspective of what one has been exposed to.

Having been exposed to a lot of these moneybags in Naija, both young and old, and both legit and illegit, I don't know anyone, living or dead, that is more generous with cash than Arthur Eze.

Man wey bullion vans dey carry money come im house daily, go empty, and come again fully koaded the next day. Day after day after day, year to year.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Coolgent(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oga a Muslim can only marry 4 wives at a time.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by RedboneSmith(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Topic of the write-up: "Ned Nwoko finally speaks on Marriage with Regina Daniels."

Inside the write-up: "He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently."

Bloggers sef. Even when there is no news there must be news. Mchww.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Hedonisst: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pennywise:
Why does he have to marry so many women in this smartphone age. Guys with one or no wife are getting more action without in law problems and children to worry about.

Don't mind the old money miss road idiot. Very pennywise and pound foolish move indeed. These kind of mumu men that believe in marry marry or mistress mistress, with all the annoying burden that accompanies such needless commitment.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Juliusdking(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
see head
like coconut
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Khaleell001(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
Inalilahi I can't believe this guy is a Muslim. It doesn't even fit him.smiley

how Na bros?
religion na cloth?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Desty59(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
The man head be like mango

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Desty59(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
They man head be like mango head
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
Are you blind?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Destinychigozie: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
No wonder so finally nothing is hidden under the sun so really it was this mr nwoke of a man that gifted regina danel mother, house that the daughter have been braging with she was ranting and barking lyk a dog that she regina dannels sorry rybena kannels the teen otures gifted her mother house sorry, lause at 18th birtday "wonders shall never end"we are still waiting for emmanella of mark angel comedy tommorow now she we post how she gifted her mother mercedese benz at 13,all these yeyebrites nd lies are lyk 5&6 me wey get excess talent neva gifted anytin to my mother not even byecycle .even on mothering sunday i manage to buy her oshomole bread but, yet promise to buy her uncoming latest g wagon to prove to her how much i luv her nst year 2020. but finally my mother reply after the promise was ,my beloved son destiny nwam if u no make money watin u gain?and i kindly reply her nnem my yori yori mother money is relevent it is a necceciety. she now said odugwu nji eme onu i we be glad to see u make money atlest i we be happy to see u change all dis ur shoes that have refused to obey simple law of gravity that state everytin that goes up must surely comes down. my son ur shoes is always up i want to be alive to see u wear original gucci shoes ,after these words of my mother i was demorolize what a bitter truth frm my mother i never knew my mother is educated this much i started asking my self if am a fool at 23 but i still remember the worse fool is a fool at forty i still have some years to make amendment. i wonder if all these yeyebrities wealth are genue ,if not how can divine helper first locate this emanuella is it nt suppose to be by hight by age by years of experience but reverse is the case becouse if na so who know wen e4 reach AKI na PAWPAW.but today the are doing amazingly well than the so called tall men what a tall man can do a short man can do even more better. father pls remember me i need to change my gravity shoes though, we may have been born poor but we are nt born to be poor. let my blessing nt be delayed lyk that of biafra ,ojukwu is gone yet no biafra pls father pls let my assingned helpers locate me in jesus name Amen.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Pennywise(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hedonisst:

Don't mind the old money miss road idiot. Very pennywise and pound foolish move indeed. These kind of mumu men that believe in marry marry or mistress mistress, with all the annoying burden that accompanies such needless commitment.

You dont understand me. If you dont marry marry, you must mistress mistress. Its in the nature of man. I am saying he doesnt need to marry marry
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by MrBen619(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Celebraties marriage always ends with divorce. Maybe this one will indure for the man to die first before she will move on, and before then she might have achieved her target.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by sylve11: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
flowmama:

Is this a joke? Or your sights are that terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.