Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial (1597 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2019
I woke up to see the thread on the front page of how Hausa's plight to get lands for commercial (market area) and a burial ground in the east has been aborted.

It is extremely sad how selfish some people can be when the same Hausa and Fulanis you lampooned so much sells pieces of land to you in the northern part at the rate of N80000 per plot and an Igbo man will on the other sell a plot of land at 3 million or 5 millions to the same northerners. Or even refused to sell land to the Hausas, Fulani and Yorubas just because of differences in ethnicity.

In the South West, YORUBA people hosted you people in the South West.. You declared their land a no man's land and threatened to impose traditional title Eze ndigbo etc on their lands eg in Lagos, Oyo, Ondo etc all for reward for hosting you or providing accommodation for your people.

Yoruba people gave you free lands in Lagos via Obasanjo, Tinubu and Fashola regimes but Igbo cannot reciprocate the gestures back in their region they thought they got the land because Lagos doesn't belong to the Yorubas.

In the Northern part, The Hausas gave them land they turned their land to a no man's land too. They sell land at a very cheap rate to the Igbos but the gestures was never reciprocated till today instead they start to dominate them.

My suggestions to the Hausas and Fulanis in need of accommodation in the South East is to grab and personalized any befitting land they needed for use in the South East including Nnewi..I will assure them nothing will come out of it...except if Igbos wants to loose all the lands giving to them outside East. Hausas and Fulanis has all the right to any lands in the South East as long as they Nigerians they don't need to beg anymore for it.

God bless Nigerians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2019
Smiles...Ur moniker tho...
Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by amaniro: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Lol I don't know why some people no gree get sense.

Do you think we beg for land in North or West.? We purchase it with our money. We share market with our host. Hausas always have this entitlement attitude bullshit. Which is very disgusting. I've lived with them all my life.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Preshy561(f): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2019
Onye nkogheri.

Fulani ass guzzler.
Come and drag land with Nnewi people.
The land being given to Igbos in North and Waste was for free abi? The way you alimi people reason atimes can be so degrading.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:
A slave is truly a slave.. are your masters complaining?
I think you are more likely to be the slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Onye nkogheri.

Fulani ass guzzler.
Come and drag land with Nnewi people.
The land ring giving to Igbos in North and Waste was for free abi? The way you alimi people reason atimes can be so degrading.
Yes I attest to it many are for free or sold at a lesser price.
Non Igbos doesn't make life difficult for Igbos especially the Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by stephleena(f): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

I think you are more likely to be the slave.
Stop crying more than the bereaved.. you should start negotiations for ur freedom..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by mekaboy(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Igbo man will make money in your land, build and live with you. They go a step further to build houses and rent , thereby developing your land more and solving housing needs.

Other the other hand, these ones just want to live under the bridge, do business and send the money home to their region, because they believe they are not part of you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

Stop crying more than the bereaved.. you should start negotiations for ur freedom..
I'm not in any bondage. Have you forgotten you people are the freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Preshy561(f): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2019
[s]
Onijagidijagan:

Yes I attest to it many are for free or sold at a lesser price.
Non Igbos doesn't make life difficult for Igbos especially the Yorubas.
[/s]
Stop seeking for irrelevant attention from cow herders.
Where in your land is land being given for free to Igbos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2019
mekaboy:
Igbo man will make money in your land, build and live with you. They go a step further to build houses and rent , thereby developing your land more and solving housing needs.

Other the other hand, these ones just want to live under the bridge, do business and send the money home to their region, because they believe they are not part of you.
They are not part of you, yet they speak Igbo, they pay taxes, they are requesting for land to burry their dead that you denied them?
How are you reasoning bro.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by stephleena(f): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

It's a well known fact that you people prefer dying in chains than putting up a fight with your oppressors.. you live for the validation of your masters..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by rummmy: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2019
They should buy nau why the begging....... More over why is the land for market and cemetery, they can buy the land, build it the way we having be doing up North

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by kettykin: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2019

In the South West, YORUBA people hosted you people in the South West.. You declared their land a no man's land and threatened to impose traditional title Eze ndigbo etc on their lands eg in Lagos, Oyo, Ondo etc all for hosting you or providing accommodation for you people. 

Please what really is hosting. Lagos was once the capital of the country. Are igbos being hosted in the Abuja too by northerners or is yorubas only that host igbos ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Even this Nairaland sef is it ur land? This is hilariously not funny. Hausas deserve lands anywhere by law.
Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by stephleena(f): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Stop crying to the mods..this is the problem with u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2019
kettykin:

Please what really is hosting. Lagos was once the capital of the country. Are igbos being hosted in the Abuja too by northerners or is yorubas only that host igbos ?
Was once like you said. Even if is d capital it doesn't means the aborigines of Lagos are not your host.

YORUBA are only the host others are migrants.. But we accommodates everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by stephleena(f): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Even this Nairaland sef is it ur land? This is hilariously not funny. Hausas deserve lands anywhere by law.
Nairaland is no man's land.. oya cry and run to Seun..

If u can't afford, buzz off..are they giving Igbos anything for free?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by stephleena(f): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2019
useless thread..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

It's a well known fact that you people prefer dying in chains than putting up a fight with your oppressors.. you live for the validation of your masters..
Who are our oppressors. If you have oppressors we don't have in the South West.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Destined2win: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2019
How some people reason baffles me

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by kettykin: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Was once like you said. Even if is d capital it doesn't means the aborigines of Lagos are not your host.

YORUBA are only the host others are migrants.. But we accommodates everyone.

Same applies to Abuja and eastern delta Nigeria that has been feeding Nigeria for years with oil and gas .
Abuja even donated more land than Lagos without their youths constituting a public society nuisance by forming omonile, Area boys, cultists ,ballot box snatchers and drug sniffers

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by 9jabull: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Op Which land was given free in the west or north, if you don't know what to post go and sleep.
Abokis settled in Nnewi in 1972 when land was as cheap as give away then but due to their mentality of give us give us by government they refused to buy land then.
As they are still waiting for government in the nearest future a plot in Nnewi will get up to N10M & they will still blame the Igbo's.
Mean while who will agree to give land to people that can't develop the land but only build kpako house that normally got burnt almost every year like Okigwe & Ugwuoba gariki. Land will be sold to any serious business minded person that is ready to develop the land not kpakoo house.
Show me where Hausa settled that was developed, at Amansea in Awka it was turned to dean of robbers and ashawo hustlers which make Obiano to bulldoze all the shanties & kpako houses.

No free food in freetown not to talk of free land in ala Igbo.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by 247Dior(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
I woke up to see the thread on the front page of how Hausas plight to get a land(market area) and a burial ground in the east has been aborted.

It is extremely sad how selfish some people can be when the same Hausa and Fulanis you lampooned so much sells pieces of land to you in the northern part at the rate of N80000 per plot and an Igbo man will on the other sell a plot of land at 3 million or 5 millions to the same northerners. Or refused to sell land to the Hausas, Fulani and Yorubas just because they are not Igbos.

In the South West, YORUBA people hosted you people in the South West.. You declared their land a no man's land and threatened to impose traditional title Eze ndigbo etc on their lands eg in Lagos, Oyo, Ondo etc all for hosting you or providing accommodation for you people.

Yoruba people gave you free lands in Lagos via Obasanjo, Tinubu and Fashola regimes but Igbo cannot reciprocate the gestures they thought they got the land because Lagos doesn't belong to the Yorubas.

In the Northern part, The Hausas gave them land they turned their land to a no man's land too. They sell land at a very cheap rate to the Igbos but the gestures was never reciprocated till today instead they start to dominate them.

My suggestion to the Hausas and Fulanis in need of accommodation in the South East is to grab and personalized any befitting land they needed for use in the South East including Nnewi.. I will assure them nothing will come out of it...except if Igbos wants to loose all the lands giving to them outside East. Hausas and Fulanis has all the right to any lands in the South East as long as they Nigerians they don't need to beg anymore for it.

God bless Nigerians.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun
op do you really think there's a reward in been stupid?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by tribalistseun: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
I woke up to see the thread on the front page of how Hausas plight to get a land(market area) and a burial ground in the east has been aborted.

It is extremely sad how selfish some people can be when the same Hausa and Fulanis you lampooned so much sells pieces of land to you in the northern part at the rate of N80000 per plot and an Igbo man will on the other sell a plot of land at 3 million or 5 millions to the same northerners. Or refused to sell land to the Hausas, Fulani and Yorubas just because they are not Igbos.

Yoruba people gave you free lands in Lagos via Obasanjo, Tinubu and Fashola regimes but Igbo cannot reciprocate the gestures they thought they got the land because Lagos doesn't belong to the Yorubas.

My suggestion to the Hausas and Fulanis in need of accommodation in the South East is to grab and personalized any befitting land they needed for use in the South East including Nnewi.. I will assure them nothing will come out of it...except if Igbos wants to loose all the lands giving to them outside East. Hausas and Fulanis has all the right to any lands in the South East as long as they Nigerians they don't need to beg anymore for it.

God bless Nigerians.

Go and die, we dont have land for Afonjas and Aboki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2019
This op is another f**l on the loose. Is land free of charge? If the fulani's want land, they should bring out money and look for available land. Op, i want you to remember this: the igbos will always dust you in everything. You son of Ishmael, your hate for Gods people did not start today. Our brothers in Israel are facing same hate from their neighbours. So, i am not surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by mekaboy(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Onijagidijagan:

They are not part of you, yet they speak Igbo, they pay taxes, they are requesting for land to burry their dead that you denied them?
How are you reasoning bro.

I Said they have the mindset that they are not part of you, so won't build houses or develop your area. Go to the places they stay and ask yourself if it is habitable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2019
tribalistseun:

Go and die, we dont have land for Afonjas and Aboki
I can ban this account and other numerous account you're posting with. Be careful
The South East lands is a no man's land it is treated equally like lands in other geopolitical zones.
Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
mekaboy:
[sup][/sup]

I Said they have the mindset that they are not part of you, so won't build houses or develop your area. Go to the places they stay and ask yourself if it is habitable.
Are they complaining? As long is habitable for them.. Let them have it. Igbo market in the West are not habitable.. Don't you know is for these reasons demolition took place two years ago in Lagos?

There's a plan ongoing to demolished Ekiti and Ondo own self
Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by madmohamed(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

God bless Nigerians.

go and sleep .igbo land is too expensive for por people like you to do business.did u know how much igbo man buy a plot of swamps in Lagos and filled it up just to build a house if u don't know go and ask .stop talking nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial by tribalistseun: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

I can ban this account and other numerous account you're posting with. Be careful
The South East lands is a no man's land it is treated equally like lands in other geopolitical zones.
why dont you come and grab at least half plot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu’s Viral Video : Igbere TV Boss Celebrates Wife Birthday In Grand Style / No Force On Earth Can Change Our Decision - Supreme Court Of Nigeria / I Wan Go Germany Like This .. Wetin I Go Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.