Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students (25546 Views)

Just Solomon Accused Of Molesting Men / Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by grandstar(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Because of these things, the wrath of God is coming!
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by iragbmite: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't believe it. This was how they almost tarnished someone else's reputation at Queen's College.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Austyn007(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Check my signature..

DM me..
* Buying at best rates
* Payment 100% guaranteed
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Adebayo Gbado!
A very good bad guy from the afonja extraction.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by wink2015(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mrop:
Teacher Accused of Molesting His Student,School Accused of Cover Up

A Lady on ig has accused a teacher of molesting and raping one of his students for 3years. She also accused the school of sweeping the case under the carpet.

See pictures and read her post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/teacher-accused-of-molesting-his-studentschool-accused-of-cover-up/

I AM SPEECHLESS.

Let me just be watching.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by ItzBIM(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
A teacher starting a sentence with “Am”

Nigeria na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by newproject(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
If You
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hope u know Deeper Life doesnt have a school called "Isolog College" ?
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by skales67(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
These cursed people again
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by DWJOBScom(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
nairalee:
Every day I open the news all I see is child molestation or boyfriend stabs girlfriend. Is this world spinning backwards?

Just when I thought mankind was getting saner and more civil reverse seem to be the case

My brother the thing tire me
What is going on
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by omotolly22(f): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
nawa oh
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by OhiOfIhima: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

I doubt if the Private School Owners understands the Purpose of Education. I guess they are into the Business just for Profit sake.

You are right on this brother.. Their basically for profit making perception only few have the purpose of imparting education n moral upbringing to students.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by myself13: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Budex40:
Hope u know Deeper Life doesnt have a school called "Isolog College" ?

Abi na deeper deeper member get de skul
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by myself13: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
9 and 10 fcked anally? Those kids are finished for life
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by ipobarethieves: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Amuluonyenaego: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
NJA again?
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
No tribal comments
please
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by musa234(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tribalist stay off this thread.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Jaybeeking: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Teacher Accused of Molesting His Student,School Accused of Cover Up

A Lady on ig has accused a teacher of molesting and raping one of his students for 3years. She also accused the school of sweeping the case under the carpet.

See pictures and read her post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/teacher-accused-of-molesting-his-studentschool-accused-of-cover-up/
Play criminal case and earn points . http:///y2y75y8p
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Polawizard(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sluggishly trying to stop smoking of cigarettes habit? This can absolutely be of help. Kindly click the link below

Stop Smoking of cigarettes habit for free from sharingvi click here now.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by aku626(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why not take the case to court? If the guy isn’t guilty he should sue for defamation of character
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by lezz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
How can a school employ a teacher who can't distinguish "I'm" from "am"?

The breeding of a cycle of confused illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Arizonaaddict1: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
tstx:

All these things have bin happening since time immemorial. You hear it now as it happens because the world is now more globalized than it was 50 years ago..

Nothing has changed... Except technology

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
na lie end time finz
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
See his face. Like a f**king nonce
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Terrible and disgusting.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by amakadihot87(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
This type of rubbish didn't start today, I can remember in my JSS3.......one Yoruba Corper then called Taye,disturbed the hell out of my life
Thank God I was a regular reader of Dear Rebecca column of Sunday vanguard....... I learnt a lot from it ,if not the guy for bleep my young ass tire
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Ubdavis(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
giwapjil:
I don't believe this

Is it not a possibility? Open myopic mind ...
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
The isolog college I know will never, I repeat will never condone such. I am not saying it can't happen in one or two occasions but to cover it up, it won't happen. This is a core chirstain school that is well structured and it won't be easy to carry that matter for long like that, and yet found someone guilty and still allow it to go Scot free. Someone wanted to tanish a image here. The writer is saying perpetraitor has not been found yet, and they have been treating the children involved secretly. And age 10 children won't be able to narate what happened to them sexually or the teacher involved? Haba.. But yet accusing someone else. What a contradictory statement. Why can't the person reports to the police and NGO by her self and why Instagram? Hope it was not an agrieved ex.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students by whiteafrique: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
The school name self,anything can happen..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children / Two Nigerians Facing Deportation Over Street Fight In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.