Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (40771 Views)

Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Austyn007(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Check my signature..

DM me..
* Buying at best rates
* Payment 100% guaranteed
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by namiji2598: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
wow God I need such girl as my daughter abeg nt those slayers
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by skyfather09(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
na worwor girls know book pass
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Joshuawobo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Excellent...I tap from your blessing
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Richiez(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
cool
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Bheewhy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
We live in a country where mediocrity is greatly admired and celebrated. Well done lady!
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by arrowofGod15: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
kudos Jane

1 Like

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Zico5(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
BOSSkesh:
Afonjas right now in

SIFIA PAINS
How can Afonja be in sifia pain when we do produce 5.0 as cgpa steadily. Hatred kill u there.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by koyyess: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wonderful. I hope she leaves this country.

This is not the country that wants females backs on standing position. They always want them on the ground.

Even till now, some iidiots will be thinking she got that by doing the latter.

Far be it for some typical negroes to believe that a female especially can achieve anything great using their heads.

Its how their regressive brains are wired.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
+++
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Victorvibes(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
D last 3 years, babes have been bagging overall best in futo, my niggas where are u all @ sad
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Hotzone(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Best graduation student gets N7, 500 and bbnaija get N40m
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by owila4luv(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
when others were busy f**king their lives away in foursome. This one was busy reading, am proud of you baby!
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by femi4: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
BOSSkesh:
Afonjas right now in

SIFIA PAINS
5.0 is the standard. We all know that FUTO is FUTA wannabe
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Martinez39(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
All over the world today, girls are dominating in terms of academic excellence.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
shege45:
how much can she generate for a company so as to endorse her

Slave mentality, how much does so called celebrity generate, if they use MJ do advert for glo, will that make me start using glo? I see a lot of modern slave, unintelligent people run into music, movies etc and slaves like you lick their asses and accept them as your superior. SMH
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Agugbadin: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
FUTO is a diploma mill, what contributions has she added to knowledge, FUTO churns out tens of first class graduates every year who adds nothing to knowledge. What inventions, research breakthrough or patent has come out of. FUTO since it existence

1 Like

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Agugbadin: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
shege45:
how much can she generate for a company so as to endorse her

Absolutely nothing, the memorize and give back to their lecturers

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by felaismyhero(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
BoboKush:
And me m here struggling from pass to enter third class... Life tho
you know its funny,your destiny may not be for you to be in a university.just imagine messi or ronaldo studying medicine or engineering in a university,doubt they would be stars.(i might be wrong,and they still succeed tho!) what am saying basically is: there is that place/field where you are a 'first class' too.find it!
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by globemoney: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
midolian:
Igbo Amaka!

Instead of doing drugs, this one has chosen to go to school and study hard.

You will continue to rise grin
Are you talking about the Yorubas caught in Saudi Arabia, I mean the Yoruba woman that was beheaded for pushing drugs

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Francopol(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
give her job ASAP nt celebrating her!
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Boriqua(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Agugbadin:
FUTO is a diploma mill, what contributions has she added to knowledge, FUTO churns out tens of first class graduates every year who adds nothing to knowledge. What inventions, research breakthrough or patent has come out of. FUTO since it existence

Yes what you said is so true about a FUTO first class graduate but you didn't broaden it to their contemporaries across the country or even in Africa, the background generally doesn't support research and development even though there is desperate need for Research and development in our various sectors. So don't blame them rather sympathise with them for wasting in this part of the world. Some of them that realise this fact travel abroad to further their academics where there is complete exposure to regular or periodical research.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by hedocharles(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Interesting.
I graduated from that Dept 5yrs ago.
This is great news for the MARINERS
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Admitwithschola: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
BOSSkesh:
Afonjas right now in

SIFIA PAINS

What are you saying? Does everything have to be rubbish talk?

Wetin concern Afonja and outstanding girl making excellent first class in far away futo? Some of you just say rubbish.

Meanwhile, congrats to that girl. I hope she gets to attend the top universities for further training. We can support her to one of US top 5 if anyone knows her and connects her to us..She is exceptional
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Admitwithschola: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
that pussy underneath have suffered a lot before this accomplishment

What rubbish are you saying? It seems people are starting to get mad here or what? See the rubbish all these human beings are vomiting..In this one's brain, you can't be outstanding as a girl without opening your legs. Rubbish thinking.

For your information, even the worst of lecturers won't award a top grade to a sub-par student. Don't deceive yourself thinking a girl can top a good school like FUTO without being outstanding.

In fact, where do all these posters like you come from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Admitwithschola: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Zico5:

How can Afonja be in sifia pain when we do produce 5.0 as cgpa steadily. Hatred kill u there.

Please can you try and be mature and stop this rubbish, no insult intended.

How can you guys be doing anyhow like this?

What concerns tribe with all of these? Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by dboss12(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
congratulations, wish you all the best in your endeavour stay blessed.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Admitwithschola: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Martinez39:
All over the world today, girls are dominating in terms of academic excellence.

LOL. Cite a study that reached this conclusion - otherwise people like us will never believe you. LOL
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Admitwithschola: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Agugbadin:

Absolutely nothing, the memorize and give back to their lecturers

Lol, as if it's that easy to memorize and blast top GPA. Dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Martinez39(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Admitwithschola:

LOL. Cite a study that reached this conclusion - otherwise people like us will never believe you. LOL
Jealousy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.