Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

Popular gospel artist, Blessed Samuel cries out to Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular gospel artist, Blessed Samuel cries out to Nigerians (451 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike Is Dead / The Day Banky W Introduced Wizkid & Skales To Nigerians In 2010 (Throwback Photo / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular gospel artist, Blessed Samuel cries out to Nigerians by Puouzoma: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2019
A renowned gospel artist, Blessed Samuel Chimnyeremka Manuanwu, has cried out to Nigerians for help over what he called a threatening challenge.

Samuel is known for several gospel tracks, including Jesus Onye Mme Mme, Jesus Nmanu Anu, Favour Room, among others.

The Imo State born singer, in a video that has gone viral, said he was in dire need of the sum of N12 million in order to come out of the problem.

In the video, he was also heard saying “I have come to understand that sickness, problems, challenges of any kind don’t consider who you are before it comes to you.

“It is not easy for me to come on air to say this but because it has gotten to the neck.

“My people, I am in pain, I am in trouble and I need N12m to come out of this problem. I plead to faithful Nigerians to come to my aid.”

“Whatever you contribute as an individual will go a long way to make me come out of this problem. May you never see problem that is bigger than you.

“Whatever that you are contributing here, may it be a means of taking you to another level. Please, save a life. May God answer you when you are in need, please my people, please faithful Nigerians, save a life,” he concluded in the 2-minute video.

When contacted, Samuel confirmed the video.

He asked Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, others Southeast governors and good spirited Nigerians to come to his aide.

According to him, “I’m begging the Governor of my State, His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha to come to my aide. He is one of those in so much love with my songs. In every event he attends, he always punctuates his speech with one of my tracks, ‘Onye bi na igwe, anyi abiaruola’.”

“I’m also pleading with the people’s governors of Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi, as well as our Daddy, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church and Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka to help me out. I will really cherish his fatherly assistance in any way.

“Anyone touched could assist me via my Account Details, Chimnyeremaka Blessed Samuel, Account No: 3075720732, Bank: First Bank,” he added.

SOURCE: https://puoreports.com/2019/04/06/popular-gospel-artist-blessed-samuel-cries-out-to-nigerians-over-threatening-challenge/

(1) (Reply)

You Sound Rude! Tunde Ednut Shuts Down Naira Marley On Live Video / Offset Sends A Warning Out To Those Thirsting For Cardi B / Bbnaija’s Pokello Discloses Why She Dumped Her Husband Elikem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.