Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) (28838 Views)

Fashola And Ambode’s Success Are A Vision Of Tinubu,what About Buhari’s Failure? / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Tinubu And Ambode At APC Stakeholders Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by MrPresident1: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
I see my Governor there "H.E Emmanuel Udom"

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
delectablegyal:
click like for star boy(yemi oshinbajo) and share for governor ambode.
rubbish. No be only star boy you go soon see gulder boy
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:
When would all this prayers heal Nigeria?.....

If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by dguizman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:
Afonjas are at it again!. After betrayingThe south East, The hypocrites are busy worshipping the idols oduduwa masturbated upon.

Osinbajo is a dingbat, A short self serving dwarf with no notable achievement, A Scallywag, A schizophrenic miscreant, A fetish ignoramus, A nepotistic bastard, An unintelligible and incoherent Animal!.. I mean, He has Brain cells, yet he doesn't use it often

God Kill Osinbajo Insha allah
only you have all this hate on your mind?
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by chozzy: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
For Ambode ..... yes

Osinbajo's wife ...... yes

But Osinbajo himself .... no no no, a big pretender, fake pastor

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
hahn:

Never

Prayers are useless and a waste of time

So why do they keep calling for crusades and rallying the troops......

Religion, the opioid of the masses....... And the avenue to enrich their Daddy's and Mummy's.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
ibietela2:

If you ask me, na who i go ask?

Nah wonderment i dey o.....
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

there's no connection between prayers and development.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
WinningSun:

there's no connection between prayers and development.

No connection? So why do they request you pray for Nigeria?

Are the praying for the spiritual soul of Nigeria?....
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nice one.. God first..
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bimpeusman:
Last night, VP, Yemi Osinbajo, his wife and Governor Ambode attended the April edition of the Holy Ghost Service at the Redemption Camp.
Must they always be at the front row seat I visited Porthacourt in december,and the two Sundays I attended House On The Rock services,gov Wike's wife was in church and chose to always seat at the back. Are they more special than those in the church?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by frowland(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:
Afonjas are at it again!. After betrayingThe south East, The hypocrites are busy worshipping the idols oduduwa masturbated upon.

Osinbajo is a dingbat, A short self serving dwarf with no notable achievement, A Scallywag, A schizophrenic miscreant, A fetish ignoramus, A nepotistic bastard, An unintelligible and incoherent Animal!.. I mean, He has Brain cells, yet he doesn't use it often

Akwaibom governor is there as well, what will you also say about that? Stop making an idi0t of yourself online.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
sunkieisland:

Your moniker is indeed befitting of your personality after the thrash your just spewed.

MTCHEEW

Must every comment be tribalistic.

Nairaland should just become triballand where seun post Igbo topics where only Igbos can read and react and yoruba topics where only yorubas can read and react and same for other tribes because the terms and conditions forbidding tribalistic comments are consistently being denigrated.

Just my thoughts

Bro even a topic about snake, they can turn into a tribal battle. That's how shallow these people are. Best ignore them

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by sunkieisland(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

I come online sometimes and I angrily logoff because of the shallow mindedness of many nairalanders.

Its really depressing - the comments of some people on NL

BTW
Thanks for the quote.

Imarnuel10:

Bro even a topic about snake, they can turn into a tribal battle. That's how shallow these people are. Best ignore them
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by nosmassam(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ambode wife never learn her lesson. see Vp n wife . Where is Madam Ambode sadAmbode wife never learn her lesson. see Vp n wife . Where is Madam Ambode
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by dollyj1996(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Do u guys know that Lagos elected governor is from Mountain of Fire Miracle Ministries... LAGOS ON FIRE FOR GOD

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by jboycrb(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:

Are u a person, animal, place or thing?
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Crystalhonah: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Abeg who get pin mouth charger
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Prayers doesn’t develop nor heal a nation, the western world doesn't engage in political prayers like they do in Nigeria, God is more interested in love for one another, acts of mercy to the poor and less privilege, justice, equity, fairness to one another, working smart and be a good thinker. The prayers of a sinner is abomination before God, God is tired of useless prayers void of righteousness and love for one another grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by chibestjerry(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
pode:

Must you guys always make mountain out of a mere hill, can't you sometimes keep your bitter heart aside and rejoice with them that are rejoicing?

What hill did i turn to mountain bitter bro
am celebrating them too
atleast a lion always move with a lion
and betrayers aligned with betrayers am just saying my own oo

qoute me again and you will fail JAMB
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Amuocha: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Too.much traffic
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Belteshazzar1: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
hahn:

Never

Prayers are useless and a waste of time

no stop,,,,, prayer is never a waste of time. if you are seeing it that way note that you are making a mistake God answers prayer, especially the prayer of faith and of a believing mind........prayers avails much

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Prayers doesn’t develop nor heal a nation, the western world doesn't engage in political prayers like they do in Nigeria, God is more interested in love for one another, acts of mercy to the poor and less privilege, justice, equity, fairness to one another, working smart and be a good thinker. The prayers of a sinner is abomination before God, God is tired of useless prayers void of righteousness and love for one another grin

We exhibit none of the above......
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by gladisa7: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
tot ambode is moslem...him no even send anybody 4 there!
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We exhibit none of the above......
Gbam and the result is headquarters of poverty in the world + 6 most miserable country on earth, case closed grin

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam and the result is headquarters of poverty in the world + 6 most miserable country on earth, case closed grin

But they still go to churches to pray for wealth, while the Pastor preaches financial prosperity......

To appreciate the pastor, they drop their little eating fund in tithe & offerings.....

Diaris God indeed......
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But they still go to churches to pray for wealth, while the Pastor preaches financial prosperity......

To appreciate the pastor, they drop their little eating fund in tithe & offerings.....

Diaris God indeed......
God is not a magician, God is not an ATM, God cannot bend his rules because of Nigerians, God is God and he cannot be fooléd and cajoled by hypocrites, China doesn't pray like Nigerians but almost all the electronics, plastic chairs, microphones and several items used in prayer houses in Nigeria comes from China a supposedly heathen nation, God is tired of useless prayers coming daily from a religious but godless nation called Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Krazy8:

A kazry man doesn't deserve response .Just walk on
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:
So what should we do??
grin Respect for the muscles
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
God is not a magician, God is not an ATM, God cannot bend his rules because of Nigerians, God is God and he cannot be fooléd and cajoled by hypocrites, China doesn't pray like Nigerians but almost all the electronics, plastic chairs, microphones and several items used in prayer houses in Nigeria comes from China a supposedly heathen nation, God is tired of useless prayers coming daily from a religious but godless nation called Nigeria grin

We still head to China to borrow money ó.... Maybe they have a bigger God providing them money........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo / Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) / Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.