Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) (74170 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Miss delectable. Where have you been?
delectablegyal:
long I saw this report card. seeing it now reminds me of my primary school days. I took the first position through out. I'm the bosscheesy.

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by semyman: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Abbeysunday:
Oya the teachers have been bribed....Lol

Great result baby gurl...Keep it up,,if itz real
Iliterate, you didn't see her first term result there before the fame abi?

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by zeromeridian: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
How come the teacher's signatures are not the same?
Abi she changed teacher second term.

Doctored result. Even the teacher's name no conform
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Most times kids from poor homes are the ones who strive harder to achieve academic excellence.

Congrats to the lass

I wish her a brighter future ahead
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by nedupel(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Teachers wan open office.
I cannot come and carry last.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by dheaven: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
The name needs to be displayed so we can confirm.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
delectablegyal:
long I saw this report card. seeing it now reminds me of my primary school days. I took the first position through out. I'm the bosscheesy.

Lol.., I for sure always have 98 throughout!! But education is not the way to test anybody’s brilliance!! Life is..
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by amaks: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
kai! what kind of dressing are they doing for this young girl/little child?? haba!! please!! the thought alone is disgusting! ....smh...this world. anything celebrity and fame must be sexualized. the thought that nudity means more money mentality. sad even kids are now not even spared!...is poverty to be blamed for this or what? or just localness?

2 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by socialmediaman: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by stevenosa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Deomovies:
Jesus..... Shame on money. See glowing in our many weeks? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

Where are thou? Where liveth thou? 08131226146 call me.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Akalia(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
delectablegyal:

Why do I get the feeling you carry class for head those days? Hmmm
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Deomovies:
Jesus..... Shame on money. See glowing in our many weeks? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Chai! I no dey Lagos o. Please where can I download 'rules of engagement' by Samuel L. Jackson?
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
She don turn celebrity, I laff in urhobo language
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Angel223: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Akalia(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
AlphLukau:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

Sensational Success Adegor confirms her brilliance and love for education with first position in her class again.

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/no-say-no-go-pay-coroner-success-shows-off-academic-results-screenshots/

cc; lalasticlala

Impressive result. I wasn't book smart in my primary and secondary school days but when I gained admission into the high institution my brain buckled up to the amazement of those that wrote me off academically. Lol. Nobody wey no get gifted brain, ask Ben Carson.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Akalia:
Impressive result. I wasn't book smart in my primary and secondary school days but when I gained admission into the high institution my brain buckled up to the amazement of those that wrote me off academically. Lol. Nobody wey no get gifted brain, ask Ben Carson.
Well for her level its a good result but in most nursery schools of today if you ever scored 95/100 in any of the almost 12 subjects you might find yourself in the 40th position
They mostly scores 100/100

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by BrokenCock: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Abbeysunday:

shey na two diff term results dey there.if na bribe, y oga fr power no get?
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by ifeko1214(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
delectablegyal:

Show us or u are lying
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Even if she no pass, dem go still pass am
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
veeceesynergy:

How can she hv 100% in English with dat Pidgin she was speaking.
Little wonder y we hv lots of graduates with good result yet Un-employable.

However it is, CONGRATULATIONS little Success

What the heck are you saying? Did anybody tell you she couldn't speak good English just because she was very proficient in pidgin? Delta (especially Warri and Sapele) people love communicating in pidgin and they are very good at it, but it really says nothing about their mastery of English.

More so, there is a difference between written and spoken English. Even in England, children are still taught English language in schools. You can be good in written English but poor in spoken English and vice versa. The English exams in Nigerian schools only tests people's ability to understand and write in English.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Why am I feeling like this is a gimmick by some pple to get money again ooo
they don dey commot clothes from this girl body small small, before you know it, they go naked this girl very soon.

Congratulations little success
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by olayemioshiyemi: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
No beefing whatsoever but how she got 100 in English and scored 48 in Dictation still beat my imagination.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
delectablegyal:

@bold i hear u
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na okpe pikin..no wonder!!!
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Abbeysunday:

typical Nigerian they will always doubt your success.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bihari will be surprise
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
AlphLukau:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

Sensational Success Adegor confirms her brilliance and love for education with first position in her class again.

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/no-say-no-go-pay-coroner-success-shows-off-academic-results-screenshots/

cc; lalasticlala

Pls allow this girl to have a normal childhood.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
The result does not tally.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by babadeee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
To take 1st positing for primary school easy now grin grin I go dey form champion den,nobody dey help me drag the position then, when I went to sec scu Na where I confirm say I don’t know nothing

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Success na free "ad" for that school now.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=delectablegyal post=77310899]long I saw this report card. seeing it now reminds me of my primary school days. I took the first position through out. I'm the bosscheesy.

Hmmm.Operation show your report card.No more Toronto and Cambridge!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.