Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (85008 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by happney65: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thats the real Nigga there... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by sojayy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Obesity is very unhealthy.. Aside from the susceptibility to heart issues that comes along with it as you age, it also comes with a lot of stress

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Sakamaje: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chai! This guy go dey try different Indecency moves on these BBWs .Las las, na over-enjoyment go finally kill am.

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by vibbb: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
I hope dey will not gang up to beat u one day.
Ur bed must be made of iron, just wondering the total weight via d bed.

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by banio: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
I bet U this guy prefers Earth to Heaven. See enjoyment in full ballard blast.

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
shocked shocked

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by NobleAngell(f): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just when I thought i have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by tiredoflife(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Only afonja ladies are this fat shocked
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Sultty(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hmm this guy is on a mission. no man has return alive from this journey

2 Likes

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by happney65: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Have missionary with a plus sized lady n you'll know how in there feels... Ooh feels like current ran through my body right now embarassed

Ogbono! if you know, you know...

If you know you know my brother..I dont like Lepa at all..I mean all the pussy go be bone..You got to have some meat..Ass,nice asss..not too big but got some ass baby

cc veekid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by gift2xl: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Whats!!! cry

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Enemyofpeace: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ajepako on my mind

..People that gossip inside keke, bus, car, Pls learn to be fast� cuz it's very painful going home without getting the full gist...
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by nicepoker101(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
BareFacedLies:
I wonder how he fučks them
He hires volunteers to do it for him.
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by PureMind2: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
I recommend concrete bed for them to save cost of constructing bedsl every time
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Tolams16(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na wa ... This one na dead sentence

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
This dude is already in Purgatory.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Cecediva(f): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Love conquers all grin
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Hotzone(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na muuzzzlim dude?
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by veekid(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
happney65:

If you know you know my brother..I dont like Lepa at all..I mean all the pussy go be bone..You got to have some meat..Ass,nice asss..not too big but got some ass baby

cc veekid.

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Killing them slowly. This isn't love.

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Majid1990(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rest in peace in advance
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Danwakae(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Everybody with different taste

Some guys look out for big ass, some front and back

One thing that does not move me it's d ass, shiit box

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by lastempero: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
America knows how to useless people.
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by kelitacliff(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Have missionary with a plus sized lady n you'll know how in there feels... Ooh feels like current ran through my body right now embarassed

Ogbono! if you know, you know...
please what is missionary? Help a brother grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Athena4: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
E get some kind things wey u go see for internet and know that truly... we're nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator. I don browse finish for today. I need to process...

2 Likes

Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Agugbadin: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
South Korea has just launched 5G network and see what these blacks are launching
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by benicta(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
These ones will just kill this guy
I can imagine one of them rolling over him while they're all sleeping.
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
please I'm in need of a driving job in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.
Re: Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) by Obidavies: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why does he not want to gain weight himself. He is just wicked considering the health implication.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex / Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.