Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. (20936 Views)

Is first batch Uniuyo Admission merit List for 2013/2014 Out?(mygstpapers.com) / Fed Poly Ilaro Admission Merit List Is Out / Absu Releases Its Admission Merit List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by Hadebolar: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2010
Any candidate that choose oou as their first choice and that sat for postutme exam and pass it, should go online with their Full name or Registration number to check his or her admission status online through this link.www.recordsoft.org/recordsoft/applicantviewadmissionlist.do) And for those that cannot find their name on the list and need assistance on the admission before the next coming list,should call me 08050747629,07090098742,08098489102. You can also mail me 2ru excellent.consultedu@hotmail.com. Please it for serious student only and is not free.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by shooboy: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2010
pls wen is der pds form comin out nd hw much is it .tanx in advance
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by khayleb(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2010
THE LINKTO CHECK THE RESULT IS NOT OPENING EVEN WWW.RECRODSOFT.ORG ITSELF AIN'T OPENING

IS THE MERIT OUT FOR REAL?

JAMB SCORE 267
POST JAMB SCORE 32

TOTAL, 65
WHTS THE CUT OFF MARK OF MASSCOMM|?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by shollyboy2: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2010
thanks guys. but the link no dey open.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by Pooom: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
I have just visited the site and it say no record.Is the result really out.pls help me.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by sammirano: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
the list is not out, but will be out by this month ending
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by Hadebolar: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2010
Pls nairaland who is this SAMMIRANO on nairaland i think you are just come to this site and you are here to give the people a wrong information by saying that O.O.U Addmission list is not out if you dont no what to post you better dont mislead people at all,because am a final year student of the school study economics and i have checked the addmission list for many people without collecting anything from them so if you want me to check your name for you,you can mail me on excellent.consultedu@hotmail.com .then i will mail you back. Thanks
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by Afeezoladapo(m): 1:27am On Sep 16, 2010
Don't be deceived! D list is nt yet out! D best solution is 4 u 2 visit d sch website 2 confirm it urself.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by Adexandra: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2010
the list will be out on monday. if u go to the site http://recordsoft.org/RecordSoft/applicantViewAdmissionList.do it will tell u no records of the name or nuber u insert in it so please be patient and don't fall into the trap of scammers that will give u the number of professor's that does not exist.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by Dammyd02(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2010
any real updates bout the admission list, and does anyone av their cut off marks.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by walex303: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2010
abeg is it true dat the list is out. stop all this suspence.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by lekan026: 6:28am On Oct 16, 2010
Is the merit admission list pasted at the notice board at Olabisi Onabanjo University?
Can i check my name at the notice board?

Thanks,
Lekan.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by wazzza: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
Am a student of olabisi onabanjo university, for all those waiting on the list please dont be decieved the list is not always on net. Please and please dont fall into the wrong hands most people telling you they want to check it for you are bunch of scammers. First list always come out on gauidan news paper and you can go to the school to check it is your future so any stress is worth it instead of someone duping you. Other supplimentary lists too you can check it at the school. And for your info i dont think is out so dont rush.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by sammirano: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
I will implore you guys shouldn't listen to anyone saying the list is out they are all thieves both the final year guy please beware of them. you know the year is almost through.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by lollidam91(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2010
aaah d suspence is too much but i heard they are on strike have they resume??
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by BoomC(f): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2010
yes it is out, go to www.jamb.org.ng then click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS and then insert ur registration number and submit, wait for reply, i just checked mine and i av been admitted

GUD LUCK
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by sweetguy10(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2010
I told them OOOOO right on the day the list was released they did not believe me , One even had the guts to call me Liar when they know I dont spill shits , I've been admitted na their own problem be that if they like make they believe or not ,
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. by hayourmide(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hi @ Boomc, can i check 4 Direct Entry on jamb site too. Pls help me out i apply for direct entry. If u ve any information on hw i can check mind pls text or call me throu. dis number 08055660990 or 08032130230. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? / Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.