Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

.. - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / .. (30919 Views)

5,000 Momax3 Seedlings Available For Sell. / Momax3 Moringa Seedlings Now Available. / MORINGA Farming Green Cash ...CONTRACT FARMING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: .. by SocialJustice: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Only few were supported. The pods were too many hence breaking off the stems. The problem was non prunning of the branches and likely the harmattan weather which encourages brittle support and loss of strong stems.

In future, the plants must be prunned on time.
Ok
Re: .. by LORDTAY(m): 3:13am On Mar 19, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Only few were supported. The pods were too many hence breaking off the stems. The problem was non prunning of the branches and likely the harmattan weather which encourages brittle support and loss of strong stems.

In future, the plants must be prunned on time.

Bros, did you intend selling some of your seeds so we can plant them as well?Thanks.
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: .. by es144000: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Likely. Anyone interested should hook up by weekend.
I have more than 10,000 seeds currently.
How much are you selling yours?
Re: .. by Farouq94(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

I have sent you a mail. Please check.
Thanks
Re: .. by LORDTAY(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

I'm interested.How much are u selling?
Re: .. by greenmonk: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gents how do you see this pod?
It contained 18 seeds. Other pods contained 20 or more even if they're shorter than this.

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: .. by SocialJustice: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

It's momax3 I guess. Some in mine were 23/24 seeds.
Nice, how are you managing sales post harvest?
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: .. by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

I am not sellng out for now. I hope to plant if possible all the seeds.

I even bought some local moringa seeds today through a Hausa agent. I want to see the oil extraction ratio for the local Vs the momax3 seeds.
OK, will love to know this info too.
Re: .. by Dammyakash: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
cold
Re: .. by Dammyakash: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cold
Re: .. by SocialJustice: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Emmaachile good morning. Any new updates? How did your moringa seed sale go?
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: .. by SocialJustice: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Nice, thanks for the update.
Re: .. by kpas4kpas: 9:06am On May 07, 2020
LORDTAY:

Bros, did you intend selling some of your seeds so we can plant them as well?Thanks.

I have 700 momax3 seeds and few matured seedlings for sell.

Re: .. by LordPherule(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2020
Luck is when you know where and whom to supply. They are wasting here.
Re: .. by kpas4kpas: 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
LordPherule:
Luck is when you know where and whom to supply. They are wasting here.

I could remember a family in those days who refused to send their children to school simple because there are lots of graduate roaming the street of Nigeria and no job to offer graduate, so none of their wards complete elementary. Just of a recent, I traveled home only to see on of them on police uniform. How comes? He borrowed someone's school certificate to be recruited into NPF.
*Don't think like them*

2 Likes

Re: .. by Yungmil: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

I kept about 20,000 seeds and sold out about 6000 seeds for planting. The hunt for a large planting area is on around Kogi Benue Abuja axis. I am looking at a place close to the capitals.

For those intending to buy or sell other variety of seeds per kg, surprising moringa is sold at very low price (N500 per kg) now due to corvid-19. The Chinese are not available for bulk purchase. Only those processing to oil that will enjoy the cheap price at the moment.

My trees have been prunned and I will be expecting the next harvest around July.
Boss are u currently in abuja?
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: .. by FarmTech(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Op, how far about your farm?
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: .. by FarmTech(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Fine. Though it's long I visited. Some are starting to flower I was told.
Ok. I'm thinking of planting some in the future.
Re: .. by LanreFasasi: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Fine. Though it's long I visited. Some are starting to flower I was told.

Funny you almost completely made EMMACHILE completely clean and totally independent of kpas4kpas and apokoso2000 but like they say every thief would always make a mistake. The same contact links all almost ten monikers. Desperate Fraudster
Re: .. by omoluabi87: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Funny you almost completely made EMMACHILE completely clean and totally independent of kpas4kpas and apokoso2000 but like they say every thief would always make a mistake. The same contact links all almost ten monikers. Desperate Fraudster

Good afternoon Mr Fasasi.
I have been following your saga for the last few days but I only chose to speak now because you seem to be involving Emmachile.
I have not met Emmachile but we have spoken several times. In fact I bought Moringa seeds from him and they were promptly delivered to me. I remember he even went the extra mile on that occasion.
As to whether he his the same as this person you say duped you of N23, 000, I seriously doubt it but I stand to be corrected.
If you have proof then you should present them for all to see since you chose to make your dealings public.
Re: .. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
yep
Re: .. by SocialJustice: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Grave accusation.
Re: .. by LanreFasasi: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
omoluabi87:

Good afternoon Mr Fasasi.
I have been following your saga for the last few days but I only chose to speak now because you seem to be involving Emmachile.
I have not met Emmachile but we have spoken several times. In fact I bought Moringa seeds from him and they were promptly delivered to me. I remember he even went the extra mile on that occasion.
As to whether he his the same as this person you say duped you of N23, 000, I seriously doubt it but I stand to be corrected.
If you have proof then you should present them for all to see since you chose to make your dealings public.

The last time I checked Sir I quoted kpas4kpas and all the monikers linked to the phone numbers.

While the onus lies on use to out information forward accurately I'm sure if you check the same thread you would see the same individual confirm he received payment from me. Without detail. So rather than go emotional over the issues, why not take off the veil and examine the facts.

Not just myself, other persons performed a search on the exact number numbers of the contact and checked through the handles and noticed the same number on all other profiles... The onus lies on the fraudster to defend with claim and I will shock you with a call recording between the two of us and screenshots. Until then, it's useless playing favorite when the facts and proof are everywhere.

AS FOR ME I NEVER THROW OUT ISSUES FORWARD EASILY. NEVER. WHEN I SAW TOO MANY ADS FROM THE SAME. CONTACT DESPITE CLAIMING TO BE A MULTI MILLION BEFORE COLLECTING MY MONEY, THE ONES LIES ON ME TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE NOT FALL PREY TO HIS FRAUD ENTERPRISE.

AS TO WHETHER HE'S YOUR SUPERHERO, I CARE LESS HONESTLY. WHAT I PUT FORWARD IS SIMPLY A FRAUDSTER WHO TOOK MY MONEY TO RENDER A SERVICE AND DIDN'T SEE THE NEED TO MAKE REFUND OR PROVIDE SERVICE OR PROVIDE CLEAR REASONS FOR WHAT HE USED MY MONEY FOR OR WHEN HE'LL REPAY ME

IT'S MY MONEY INVOLVED RESPECT FULLY. I STOOD ASIDE SINCE MAY. THAT HAS BEEN LONG ENOUGH. LONG LONG ENOUGH FOR A SO CALLED MULTIMILLIONAIRE WHO CLAIMED HE MAKES MILLIONS WEEKLY PRIOR TO COLLECTING MY MONEY
Re: .. by LanreFasasi: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
Grave accusation.

The last time I checked Sir I quoted kpas4kpas and all the monikers linked to the phone numbers.

While the onus lies on use to out information forward accurately I'm sure if you check the same thread you would see the same individual confirm he received payment from me. Without detail. So rather than go emotional over the issues, why not take off the veil and examine the facts.

Not just myself, other persons performed a search on the exact number numbers of the contact and checked through the handles and noticed the same number on all other profiles... The onus lies on the fraudster to defend with claim and I will shock you with a call recording between the two of us and screenshots. Until then, it's useless playing favorite when the facts and proof are everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Coconut Farm Experience / Top 5 Richest Farmers In The World / Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.