Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank (3281 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) / Mi Abaga Reveals How A Woman Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Nollywoodlive22: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
#Nolly TV Africa news

This woman saved One million thirty thousand naira in her piggy bank, she started saving since feb 2018 till date..According to her she saves 3k daily......

Waoh this is discipline!!❤❤❤

����..
Tithing and offerings maketh no man rich, but savings and prudent investments. Be wise!

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by DRPAIT123(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Where are the whistle blowers
See how all the money new like today bread

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Hintona(f): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Where does she live?
We are coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Officialgarri: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thief

Very bad attitude from females . This kind of lady will keep pressuring her husband to give her money but will refuse to touch her own money .

Silly dependent females who sees men as job opportunities.

That's why I love my girlfriend. Any girl that feels she can keep her money while we spend my earnings cannot last a week with me

4 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Larryfest(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na NPF she dey work 3k daily for piggy bank...that's so sweet.

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by IamD18: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
3k everyday?

This olosho brothel business is seriously selling in Nigeria.
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by GOFRONT(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
The Naira notes on the floor has high proximity to the power house that is mostly used by women to generate money......If u know u know.

I hope it is not what I'm thinking sha!!!
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by HerCuteness(f): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
guessing she's not a salary earner like us,
but which business is giving her 3k daily?

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by ZoeyJ(f): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
woww its not easy to save. bills would always come up

1 Like

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
I was also doing this kind of savings last year.

I was saving coins, the day to count it came I was so disappointed with the total amount angry so little.
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
virgoquin:
I was also doing this kind of savings last year.

I was saving coins, the day to count it came I was so disappointed with the total amount angry so little.
coins ke

1 Like

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
.....According to her she saves 3k daily.....
How?

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
coins ke
yes oo coins, is there anything wrong in saving coins
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
virgoquin:
yes oo coins, is there anything wrong in saving coins
Coins no longer exist in Nigeria except of course you stay outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by LisaAnne(f): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
I tried this one time. Managed to save 9,850

1 Like

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by MJBOLT: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
i believe the girl was financially ok when she started saving,saving 3k everyday no be small something

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by xendra: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
Thief

Very bad attitude from females . This kind of lady will keep pressuring her husband to give her money but will refuse to touch her own money .

Silly dependent females who sees men as job opportunities.

That's why I love my girlfriend. Any girl that feels she can keep her money while we spend my earnings cannot last a week with me
any man that thinks a woman should be spending her money while with him is a waste of time and space. ologukokoro...wetin she want dey do with you? wen free dick is everywhere
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by xendra: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
IamD18:
3k everyday?

This olosho brothel business is seriously selling in Nigeria.
it is this poverty mentality that will make most of you never go far. "nobody can have money or save unless it's prostitution or ritual," Continue

4 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by femi4: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nollywoodlive22:
#Nolly TV Africa news

This woman saved One million thirty thousand naira in her piggy bank, she started saving since feb 2018 till date..According to her she saves 3k daily......

Waoh this is discipline!!❤❤❤

����..
Tithing and offerings maketh no man rich, but savings and prudent investments. Be wise!
1,030,000/3 = 343,333.333

Which biz give 3k per day for 343,333days
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by femi4: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
xendra:
it is this poverty mentality that will make most of you never go far. "nobody can have money or save unless it's prostitution or ritual," Continue
So, which biz gives 3k per day including weekends and holidays

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Kendumazy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Somehow doubting this.
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Nollywoodlive22: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Smart woman
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by olayincar(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
3odds daily

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by TheTourist: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
olayincar:
3odds daily

NO BE SMALL DAILY 3ODDS MY BROTHER grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
3k every day? She get money before be that naa

1 Like

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Amiable for thrift spenders.
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by UrbanExotica(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
na so

1 Like

Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by lenghtinny(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2019
3k daily from what biz......
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by olayincar(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
TheTourist:

NO BE SMALL DAILY 3ODDS MY BROTHER grin grin

grin grin
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by abelswife(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
femi4:
1,030,000/3 = 343,333.333

Which biz give 3k per day for 343,333days

Salon bro. Even oyoyo table rice(mamaput)
Re: This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank by abelswife(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
femi4:
So, which biz gives 3k per day including weekends and holidays

She started February. We're in April so subtract weekends from the balance. Mamaput can give at least 5k a day. Even saloon. But I'm too lazy to start cry

Thanks for asking.

(1) (Reply)

Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) / Burna Boy Girlfriend And Sidechick At Cold War, Blast Each Other On Ig / Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.