Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Life Without Part Two - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Without Part Two (232 Views)

So Touching..can You Imagine Life Without Parents At This Age? / Can One Succeed In Life Without Friends And Relatives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Part Two by Echosam: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Some years back, I met a young girl sitting despairingly and sobbing profusely at a corner. I walked close to her and asked her the reason for her melancholy... with her face welled up with tears, she blurted out, 'sir, why is the puzzle of this life so difficult to solve? Why do these guys keep disturbing girls? Why do I read and forget often... ah, I'm fed up! '
I was a bit confused, I felt a surge of impetus dived into my body and I thought I have answers to her daunting questions.
'Hummh... ', I sighed and adumbrated, 'young girl, I was born and bred in GRA... ', she swiftly raised up her head and disdained me, 'ehm... I meant the other side of GRA, Government Rejected Area', I said and she chortled, then I continued, 'in this GRA, if nanny goat should wear skirt, men will approach her until she make sound like goat, that's when they'll desist from following her. It is natural and not abnormal that guys run after you howbeit it's left to you whether to rehearse their words and recapture their image after approaching you and when you're alone or not... You see, our brain doesn't sleep; it brings to remembrance, every bit of our actions for the day... Engage in self-developing activities that will divert your thoughts from their rigmarole; fuel the iota of value in you and do know that your existence is based on making life worth living for all and sundry via sancrosanction and your positive attitude toward moribund souls... Huhmm... as regard reading and forgetting, can you tell me the reason why you were taught ABC and some rhymes... throughout primary school almost every day? Do you think God doesn't know how he created us?... He told Joshua that this book of the law shouldn't depart from his mouth... he should meditate there in day and night... only if he wants to succeed...
Cultivate the habit of read-and-read-again... Research by some psychologists revealed that religious people don't always forget things because they are less disturbed by mundane entities, they read holy books and always say prayers to God... Huhmm... Our brain functions just the way we use it, your input will determine what your brain processes and gives as output , the action which can grow to become your habit; when the habit grows, it becomes character. Watch your character because it can eventually become your destiny. The architectural design of the world we live is complex; it's a mystery that no one can fathom... so you should know how laborious the bricklayers would work to actualize the structure in the set complex plan'. She looked agape and resorted, 'I will wait for God's time, since God that created me knows what I'll become in life'. Well, I looked at her pathetically and said, 'do you know that God is actually waiting for you to utilize the resources deposited in you and make life worth living? Don't be confused, there are some keys in your hand that can open many doors... But I wonder why many people are still standing at the door knocking and crying to God to open the door and draw them in... humm... Moses, at the Red Sea, stood still and confused even with the powerful staff, the key in his hand. God only corrected him to use the power in his hand.... The people complained of thirst again, the same Moses was oblivious of the potency of what he held in his hand... he used it and many souls were comforted...' Then, I asked her, 'what do you carry? ', she stuttered and responded in staccato, 'no.. thing.. so.. to say'. I was taken aback. It's sardonic nowadays that most parents do not know the potential and talent carried by their children... they give them food, send them to schools, employ home lesson pedagogues and buy assorted attires for them...
Humm... only the children of the few wise parents are celebrated today...
These nonchalant parents reverse the WORD, that our children will be taught from above and their peace will multiply; they confine the stars as chicks in coops...

I checked my time, I was late for class... then I told her to go home and ponder on the brief tete a tete we just had...
Humm....I was completely bewildered at her feedback the following day.

By tomorrow, I will relate it to you...

Don't forget to visit my site www.echosamcity.com for great and true life stories, tips and powerful words that can add ingredients to your condiments in this sole life that has no part two.

#Tope_Ajisafe

#echosamcity_dot_com

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria / Why Stressing Yourself When We Can Get It Deliver At Your Events And House Party / Confused About The Category Of Visa To Apply For? Hire A Professional Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.