Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin (66491 Views)

King Onwa 'Eze Awo' Disgraced For Insulting Imo King Online. Photos/Videos / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by oluwasegun007(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Afonja Ajoka

Can we go on a date so I can buy oka for you... grin
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by kernniejay(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
any Nairaland ipob that insults me, i will just tell him to continue barking like a dog, simple.

1 Like

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
ednut1:
when Felas mum disgraced Alake of Egba and exposed him. Y e no jazz am. Smh

Ogbeni, Alake is different from Alaafin. When you jam wetin go pass your age, you go sabi say this life pass 1+1. Person no need to dey follow people like you argue.

1 Like

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by WisdomFlakes: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
ogbonti:

Wow, that was indeed unfortunate... never disrespect a traditional ruler to his face, so sad...

Bro, as I read book/educated reach, I know enough that jazz exists, confam. Power dey where e dey. It may be inexplicable to the rational mind, but it is as real as the air we breathe nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
hmmmmm.
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by don4real18(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Buliwyf:
All these myths and legends self. This nairaland and fake stories that cannot be corroborated.
Na Baalé go handle you grin
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by CanadaOrBust: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

Bro, as I read book/educated reach, I know enough that jazz exists, confam. Power dey where e dey. It may be inexplicable to the rational mind, but it is as real as the air we breathe nonetheless.

An obviously juiced-up "they said" story has u re-affirming your belief in jazz.
Some limited form of "jazz" may exist. But not in the way u and most Nigerians think.
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by WisdomFlakes: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

An obviously juiced-up "they said" story has u re-affirming your belief in jazz.
Some limited form of "jazz" may exist. But not in the way u and most Nigerians think.

Well, to each his own. undecided
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by famouscargo4u: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Fake story. That a large number of people still believe this mumbo jumbo explains why Africa may never make the limelight amongst other continents. Too many stupid people on the tectonic plate.

You don't need to go back in history. Go to the current Alaafin Oba Lamide ADEYEMI and insult him in his palace. I dare you! Please, add that his jazz amount to nothing and that he can do you nothing . If you make it back alive call me bastard. He doesn't need to concoct any, just mere words " oya wo gbo lo"

2 Likes

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Jogunomi1: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

He was a prominent founding member of Action Group which was the leading/ruling party in the Western Region and he was Awolowo's bossom friend, before his untimely death. His death led the Action Group to dethrone the Alaafin, sending him on exile.

No wonder Awolowo too couldn't realize his dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by jhubril(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
I can't stop laughing ABOUT it. Pure nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by israelmao(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pride can kill a glorious and great future.
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Can we go on a date so I can buy oka for you... grin

Would give you a response as soon as you spell it well tongue
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by oluwasegun007(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Would give you a response as soon as you spell it well tongue

You should appreciate my free language lessons... So take to correction, not what you have spelt up there
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by luluman: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Factfinder1:
Yoruba people and jazz.....you don't fvck with royalty and get away with it
If small pikin get cloth reach adult him no fit get rags like adult.

1 Like

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by luluman: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Afonja Ajoka

Continue barking.
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by TheIkoro(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
From thy Alaafin, to thy Olubadan, to thy Ooni, to whatsoever other "constituted power" thou claims thou has in Yorubaland; gather all the power thou believes thou has, and have it be that there will be any rain again - be it in the South-Western part of Nigeria, or in any other part of Nigeria, or even in any other part of the world - without it being by my Word.

And I say this not as any with power, but as he that still and will ever rejoice and be glad that thy "powers" continue to look at him, and to ask of him,

"So what hast thou now become?"
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by femmoy(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

In Nigeria when one exposes evil of these Yoruba and Hausa criminals in positions, they will pay their mumu journalists to demonizing the messagers as "arrogant ".

Yoruba is evil. Maybe that was why Britain equipped Fulani jihadists to whipped Yoruba race out completely in 1966, but Biafrans soldiers didn't knew when they protecting Yoruba race from being whipped out. Britain with annoyance, turned against Biafrans race, but by the grace of Chuwku Okike Abiama saved Biafrans for doing the right thing but for the evil Yoruba race.
[b][quote author=BiafraIsFree post=77319566]

that's why ur grammar is incorrect,go to school they'll prefer to rob or push drugs. useless illiterates.
flat head pigs
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by lekzzyteebee(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Only baba Alado of mushin can relate
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Ohraykon: 12:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Zico5:
Religion apart, there is supernatural power for kings especially foremost kings like Ooni, Alaafin, and other prominent kings in Yoruba land. If they use their stool and some ancient artifacts they have to curse u, u will be miserable for the rest of ur life. That's why I pity some of those people on nairaland that talk anyhow to kings cos this is a faceless group. The day ur cup will be full then u will know power is still in existence.
but their juju is now mute now dey av sold their souls to politicians bcus of money bros dont live in the past okay!
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Ohraykon: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2019
jchioma:
Wait. Is it the same popular Bode Thomas of Surulere Lagos?
no its the one in abuja grin
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 07, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Tell them. the Brits have their own magick but they deploy it to different, more strategic ends.

How did a tiny island nation conquer the entire earth? They come to Africa to fück everybody up and steal resources, and the juju does not affect them in any way.

Either because the "juju" wasn't effective or it doesn't exist.
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by afroxyz: 6:33am On Apr 07, 2019
LazyGold:

The Europeans have their Traditional Gods and Witchcraft too and that was not a Trick. That was a traditional festival celebration, you can believe whatever you like but saying the Europeans didn't once have their traditional Gods and practice witchcraft is just Ignorance

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_witchcraft

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Traditional_Wicca even some of them still practice it

where were the druids, elves and British witches when Germany almost pulverized them in the second world war? Abi Germany get him own Jazz?
Oga, the greatest jazz in the world is your mind. that's even what movies such as matrix and Lucy have been trying to teach you numb skulls. it is through our minds and common ascent that these diaries receive power and not the other way round. wake up!

1 Like

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by abbeyty(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Na lie, there is one mad woman in Ireland called ESABOD she always abuse and curse some yoruba obas on her facebook live chat most especially the ooni. The lunatic have not been turned to a dog yet she even went to naija recently and nothing happens to her

1 Like

Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Ksavage(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2019
Zico5:
Religion apart, there is supernatural power for kings especially foremost kings like Ooni, Alaafin, and other prominent kings in Yoruba land. If they use their stool and some ancient artifacts they have to curse u, u will be miserable for the rest of ur life. That's why I pity some of those people on nairaland that talk anyhow to kings cos this is a faceless group. The day ur cup will be full then u will know power is still in existence.

Power still shaa pass power..
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2019
This Rubbish can not be proven in a court of law. were is the video or DNA evidence?
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Bacteriologist(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2019
famouscargo4u:

You don't need to go back in history. Go to the current Alaafin Oba Lamide ADEYEMI and insult him in his palace. I dare you! Please, add that his jazz amount to nothing and that he can do you nothing . If you make it back alive call me bastard. He doesn't need to concoct any, just mere words " oya wo gbo lo"

Unfounded bullshit.
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by famouscargo4u: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Unfounded bullshit.
Yeah, unfounded. Bid your people farewell and do as I say. I double dare you!!!
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Bacteriologist(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2019
famouscargo4u:

Yeah, unfounded. Bid your people farewell and do as I say. I double dare you!!!

Ignorant. Illogical. Stupid.
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by famouscargo4u: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Ignorant. Illogical. Stupid.

You are dumb! The last time I checked those who doubt things like this always wanna prove it by experiment Alas, you're a weakling or scared of its results. grin
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by Bacteriologist(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
famouscargo4u:

You are dumb! The last time I checked those who doubt things like this always wanna prove it by experiment Alas, you're a weakling or scared of its results. grin

No, I just see no reason to believe the wacka-doodle and ridiculous mumbo-jumbo you're on about.
Re: Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin by famouscargo4u: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Bacteriologist:

No, I just see no reason to believe the wacka-doodle and ridiculous mumbo-jumbo you're on about.
I don't want you to believe it neither. Just go and prove it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation / Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand / Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.