Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (70005 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by kclem(m): 2:21am On Apr 07, 2019
CastedDude:
The hunter has now become the hunted. Inspector Olalekan Ogunyemi, the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) officer that killed Kolade Johnson - was pictured in handcuffs during his arraignment in Ebute Meta Magistrates’ Court, Lagos.

The magistrate, Mrs. A.O. Salawu, ordered that Ogunyemi be remanded at Ikoyi Prisons pending advice from State Director of Public Prosecutions. Olori buruku...... Na so dem dey do.....Bleep nigerian police.....Bleep inspector generally.....too

Earlier, the prosecutor, Insp. Kehinde Olatunde, had told the court that the defendant committed the offence on March 31, at 5.10p.m., at Onipetesi Estate, Idi-Mangoro, Lagos.

Olatunde said that Ogunyemi used his AK-47 rifle to shoot dead 36-year-old Kolade Johnson.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/inspector-olalekan-ogunyemi-pictured-in-handcuffs-during-court-arraignment.html
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Rubbiish(m): 3:24am On Apr 07, 2019
tstx:

RAIN IS FALLING IN ABUJA
Yes o cheesy
The heat was becoming too much
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 07, 2019
#the best picture I've seen in a century!
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by holuphisayor(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Yesss
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by oluwafemi113(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2019
BabyApple:
O ma se o.. I know that police very well. His nick name is OMO EKO . I work at Panti State CID. I pity him and i also pity Kolade Johnson family. Now his freedom has been taken away. Nothing can be compare with freedom. If you are poor and you are in good health and has the freedom to walk around. Please Thank Allah.

I also knew Omo Eko back then at State CID
he used to be a very nice guy then
I was shocked to see him in all this mess
one on one Omo Eko was a nice guy
but I don't really know what always come over our men... once they are transfer to F-Saas , one can't just trust them any more..

l also Pity Kolade Johnson family as well

1 Like

Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by spyglaxx: 4:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Nickijoy:
He don dey drop weight small small... he never see anything... misbehaving anyhow, by the way, where's the other guy?
Your dp is talking about me.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by alphaNomega: 5:11am On Apr 07, 2019
oluwafemi113:

I also knew Omo Eko back then at State CID
he used to be a very nice guy then
I was shocked to see him in all this mess
one on one Omo Eko was a nice guy
but I don't really know what always come over our men... once they are transfer to F-Saasa , one can't just trust them any more..

l also Pity Kolade Johnson family as well

You're the only one who has made a positive comment about this officer. Many people are inherently nice, but the condition of their environment and certain factors makes people see them from a different perspective.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Burgerlomo: 6:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Bastard
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by DonBenny77(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2019
orobo is loosing weight oh!
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by pat077: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Hin stomach Don dey shrink..... No more Peper soup I guess

1 Like

Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by kense88: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Wow, in just few days, he is now looking lean and fit.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by AngelicBeing: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by ccollins(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2019
BabyApple:
O ma se o.. I know that police very well. His nick name is OMO EKO . I work at Panti State CID. I pity him and i also pity Kolade Johnson family. Now his freedom has been taken away. Nothing can be compare with freedom. If you are poor and you are in good health and has the freedom to walk around. Please Thank Allah.
am a lawyer,why do you police in panti acid always need money to follow up a petition and arrest a suspect mentioned in the petition we forward to you there. its not giving the police a good image.in fact,at the admin section, they must ask for money like 2k before even receipt of petition. that's heavy corruption in the system
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by BabyApple(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2019
ccollins:
am a lawyer,why do you police in panti acid always need money to follow up a petition and arrest a suspect mentioned in the petition we forward to you there. its not giving the police a good image.in fact,at the admin section, they must ask for money like 2k before even receipt of petition. that's heavy corruption in the system
Sorry sir , na mistake ooo. I am not a police officer. I wanted to write '' He '' before i made a mistake of writing '' I ''. Please check it,, it has been modified.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by LandOwners: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... Just look at what he did to himself..!!!
all because of what?
100k bail or 150k bail they will collect from the people they will arrest illegally ?
Now, he has shot somebody and thinks he will go scot free as usual but nemesis has caught up with him.
So sad
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Kay512: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2019
AfroMighty:
Just pray you don't witness the brutality of this Criminal's call police...
**criminals called Police.

With just #3,500, you too can start/own a blog. Ask me how.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Nature8(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
germanized:
I pray that all abusive Nigerian policemen experience this kind of karma too.

Nigerian Police is full of criminals in uniform. 70% of them cannot pass drug screening and pyschological evaluation, but in Naija, anything goes.

RIP to the departed.

Amen

Rip to the departed
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2019
He deserves whatever happens to him, they ve used him to make an Example, but i doubt if they would do the same if he was an Hausa man.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by ensamy(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Who tell am to join police, now his life don enter 'PAUSE' and he is married. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by davillian(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
When other criminals in death roll hear he is a SARS officer.

1 Like

Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by famzynet: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Auxtin85:
Sentence him to death by firing squad

Firing squad will be too lenient for him. Let him be in kiri kiri and hear story of how men dey service him wife and then the wife go tire leave am ,then him children go tire to visit. Then make him dey there sote life go tire am. Then firing squad or hanging go then come. Useless SARS , useless monster looking man.

1 Like

Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Johnbelovd: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2019
This guy will just be used as a scapegoat and sacrifice to placate people's anger and to bring a sort of 'justice' to Kolade's family and then the status quo remains.

There are lots basically, fundermentally, foundatinally, mentally wrong with the brain and psychy of every Nigerian law enforcement officers or maybe 99% of them. Looks like their brain and normal reasoning ability is dead.

That is what the government should, as a matter of urgency, address.

Before they are done with the case of this scapegoat, which of course may be in the court for the next 5 years, another trigger happy police officer has killed another innocent Nigerian.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by drmikeadams(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2019
tysontim:

That man made my day in that film. The way he keeps face is outta this world
grin grin grin that guy na character with bagwell grin
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Adedapo57: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Am sure that's not ur first time but dis will be the last time
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Ayomideboi: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
thunder fire u idiot SARS ���
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na cry em dey cry so cheesy
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by Akam2019: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Those who live by gun must die by gun
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by fashrola(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Presidency don buy him matter...... There's no way this guy can escape dis

1 Like

Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by babslepe: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
madridsta007:

Until he is publicly tried and prosecuted, all these are PR campaigns to minimise the protests.

If you know, you know.
Oga you know nothing this guy will get life in prisonment or die by hanging . This is a lesson to all when you think you are too free you are not free at all use ya head all the time ,for one to complicate his or her life is very easy .And those wey carry government work for head na so e Dey be . Letting that boy go that day won’t have taken anything from him but the greed of extortion to satisfy his uncontrollable desire for alcohol ,food and women (cause this is what consumes 90% the money they extort from people )got into his head ,he should face the penalty rada rada

1 Like

Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by madridsta007(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
babslepe:
Oga you know nothing this guy will get life in prisonment or die by hanging . This is a lesson to all when you think you are too free you are not free at all use ya head all the time ,for one to complicate his or her life is very easy .And those wey carry government work for head na so e Dey be . Letting that boy go that day won’t have taken anything from him but the greed of extortion to satisfy his uncontrollable desire for alcohol ,food and women (cause this is what consumes 90% the money they extort from people )got into his head ,he should face the penalty rada rada

We shall see.
I hope so— we are on the same side, Chief.
However, institutions are currently broken and corrupted. So I’m not optimistic.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by badlaw(f): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
The idiot should be sentence to death by hanging,
Anyway his days are number, whether he likes it or not the family and friends of the man he killed has a package for him which is pay back with death.
Re: Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court by mexzony: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
I think he should be given two options
1) be thrown into the deep end of the boko harm war front for every fight that will happen and if he survives after 5 yrs he can go scot-free
2)face the firing squad/hanging / put in same prison space as those guys he put in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) / Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.