Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend (1699 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by wwwkaycom(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Toyin has been my friend since our university days in the early 2000s. We were in the same department, so we do a number of things together such as practicals, assignments and reading. She is a very matured and pleasant lady. After graduation we went our separate ways but got close again when in 2008 we met at an interview for a job in a federal establishmefnt. It was like a happy reunion thing. The two of us were employed eventually but on assumption of office, we were posted to different departments. However we continued to be close. I got married in 2008 and she participated fully and gave me necessary supports. I knew a guy with her then but she didn't really discuss much about him with me, but I knew they were dating each other. I attended her younger sister's wedding in 2009 and that of her younger brother in 2012. Toyin and I discussed about her relationship with Tony elaborately for the first time in 2012, she said Tony had travelled and had started behaving funny and that she will get hooked to any suitable man that approaches her for marriage. That was not to be as she claimed that the guys she met didn't show seriousness to marriage. In 2015, I noticed that something was going on between her and one of the contractors handling civil works in our establishment. I asked her and she told me its just a casual thing as the man is married. Toyin have become so agitated because of this situation. I have to encouraged her to live well and get herself basic things of life. I helped her get a car when she refused to buy one because she listened to people who said she may not be able to get a man if she begin to live well, drive car etc, you know all those trash. Toyin sent a message to me on Sunday 31st of March that she has an important information for me but unfortunately I was on my way to Kano for an official assignment when her message came in. I asked her to let's discuss through WhatsApp which she declined. I met with her on my arrival yesterday and she narrated how the contractor man got her pregnant only for him to just send 50k to her for abortion. I shouted when she mentioned the word abortion. I told her to keep the baby and take care of him or her by herself if the man isn't ready for her. At least, she isn't in any relationship that could be marred by the pregnancy and at her age, I don't think abortion is a good option. Toyin is now 42. She said her brother and sister have said the same thing and that they promised to explain it to their parents if need be. Do you think my advise is wrong? Do you think she should abort the pregnancy and continue her waiting for the right guy?

2 Likes

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by robinso01(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
she better no abort the pregnancy, what if the abortion go wrong and she lose her womb.

3 Likes

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by quinnboy: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Your happiness is your most valuable asset.... Don't let anyone take it away from you. Keep the baby and thank your star later.....

2 Likes

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by dawnomike(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
You gave her the best advise already...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wen she wan wait reach?

Menopause?

Make she leave d pregnancy abeg, life sometimes is a bitch...Sh*ts happens, n wen u cant control d shit...U simply hug it.

2 Likes

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by kennybabs1980: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
At 42, how can she abort such a pregnancy when village people are not pursuing her?
Since she is gainfully employed, let her just keep the child and take good care of him or her. When the child is 2 years, she should use style allow the man to knack her again so that she'll have two kids. Even if the man is not ready to allow the children to bear his name, Toyin is a good name for them or they bear her own fathers name. If she abort the belle and nobody comes across her till menopause, what happens? I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by bukatyne(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
kennybabs1980:
At 42, how can she abort such a pregnancy when village people are not pursuing her?
Since she is gainfully employed, let her just keep the child and take good care of him or her. When the child is 2 years, she should use style allow the man to knack her again so that she'll have two kids. Even if the man is not ready to allow the children to bear his name, Toyin is a good name for them or they bear her own fathers name. If she abort the belle and nobody comes across her till menopause, what happens? I wish her well.

You are a joker.

She should seduce him again kwa?

If at 42, she is still having flings with married men and want to abort the resulting pregnancy, we can seduce why she is not yet married.

Biko, she should pray the foetus is a twin (boy & girl) and close shop.

She should also use the N50k to register for ante-natal.

Once she has her baby(ies), she would be in a better state to get a husband.

And she should leave the man alone.

1 Like

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by babyfaceafrica: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2019
she cheated on tony

.right?...I don't support cheats..so i don't have any advise for her...she made her bed..let her lie on it!!!..nansense
Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by kidsam: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
she should keep the pregnancy please.

1 Like

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by wwwkaycom(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
she cheated on tony

.right?...I don't support cheats..so i don't have any advise for her...she made her bed..let her lie on it!!!..nansense
cheated on Tony? Not at all. She partly financed Tony's relocation to Canada in 2011, he started playing the truant game on her since early 2012 and has blocked every means of communication with her since 2015. So there's no case of cheating on Tony here. If anything, its Tony that has explanation to make as to why he disappointed her.
Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by ogawisdom(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
At 42 this a miracle baby I tell u all her mates are on menapause already

If she aborts it she will regret it even in her grave, how can she even think of abortion at 42

1 Like

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
and she narrated how the contractor man got her pregnant only for him to just send 50k to her for abortion.
No.
She let herself get pregnant for the contractor man.
The man didn’t rape her, it was a mutual activity.
The way it is worded seems like he had his way without her consent.
Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by kennybabs1980: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
meobizy:

No.
She let herself get pregnant for the contractor man.
The man didn’t rape her, it was a mutual activity.
The way it is worded seems like he had his way without her consent.
You took the words out of my mouth. She set the contractor up to get her pregnant. She is just pretending with the story she told the OP. She ain't going to abort any pregnancy, she gave up on marriage and settled for single motherhood only to come out with super story.

1 Like

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2019
Keep the baby... forget the man

1 Like

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by mankettle(m): 2:40am On Apr 08, 2019
if she can cater for the child, keep it. if not she can still keep it but expect limited or forced support from the baby daddy. meanwhile she should prepare herself for the naming or birth. I have a colleague who took an annual study leave and returned with a baby..

1 Like

Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by Chiquitq(f): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
She knew what she was doing when she got pregnant. a lot of drama would come later that she wouldn't see coming. she would definitely keep the pregnancy no matter what you tell her.
Re: Single At 42, Now Pregnant For A Man Friend by leathalbeast: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
She should have the baby, once the baby comes, the joy she will being a mother will change her for the better. Her desperation to get married will be contolled and when guys see that she isnt that desperate, genuine marriage proposals will come Or betterstill have the baby and give him or her to one of your siblings to raise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Advice For This Young Couple / My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! / I Read This Story And Was Greatly Disturbed! Reactions Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.