Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife (46835 Views)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by mrgreen4real(m): 12:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Some marriages are scam
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by dopemama(f): 12:36am On Apr 07, 2019
chai this is not a small thing ooo. ..n.a. only baba God go fit judge the matter oo
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 07, 2019
The man said he prefers to join his unborn son in the great beyond....

May their souls find rest.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by eagleeye2: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2019
The author of this piece is LINUS,, and you expect me to believe the lies.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Toks2008(m): 2:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Well it cam be painful to see your best friend carrying your husband's child especially when you are still childless but she also went too far.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by GTtruth(m): 2:49am On Apr 07, 2019
if you are into selling and buying of iron condemed, please I need a dealer I'm much interested in doing the buisness contact me via my WhatsApp line 08164757111
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by chibuzorAbia: 3:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Igbo made story. Flat head OP�
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Isoduwa(m): 4:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Offpoint:
Ladies and gentlemen, young and old we present to nollywood a blockbuster movie of 2019... title "Betrayal, distrust and karma"

featuring
patience Ozokwor as Doose
Tonto dicke as Judith
Mr. Titus as Pete Edochie

Produced by:
Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen

Directed
by:
Tchidi Tchikere

Please watch this short trailer below...

In cinema soon

Please where Can i grab my copy?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by markfour(m): 5:20am On Apr 07, 2019
dat's why every thing in this world is vanity....don't just make a decision without thinking of the dangers involve....
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Oluromantic: 5:52am On Apr 07, 2019
MissRaine69 shd see this. You said there's nothing wrong in having an affair with a spouse/fiancee's friend just recently. I told you a woman wouldn't accept such and that they're naturally vengeful and paranoid. You sounded as though I was supporting the man.. Before you defend yourself again I think u shd honestly settle whatever issues you may have against men in d past and now. I'm not trying to ridicule you.. Actually I respect people's point of view and im not insensitive but I've been your follower for quite sometime.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Fear Igala women, like ogoni women they re devilish.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2019
tammie24:
eh

Their promiscuity no be here

Why the hell should you be sleeping with your friend's husband?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by galadima77(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2019
OP ever heard of KISS? Keep it simple and short... This your grammar sef
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by nicepoker101(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2019
nimoxrealty:
As me o! Polygamy na no no!
One woman alone fit make u mad talkless of 2 - 3 women. Honestly, i dont see any enjoyment in marrying 2 women.

Do you need advice on building your house?
https:///nimoxrealty
competition increases productivity grin
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by SVC6000: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Am Stil Waitin 4 The Season2 .
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by darlenese(f): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2019
the writer is a stupid talkertive, writing a story in a repetitive manner.

nsheeeeew
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2019
RaptObserver:
The man should have played his game earlier before 5 years of marriage and with another woman. But considering the kind of woman the late Doose was, it maybe be Judith might have lived a wayward life in the past which might be responsible for her barrenness. Just thinking...

She might not have lived a wayward life....
I know a lady who married as a virgin and is yet to have kids.

There are many who have had numerous abortions and lived wayward lives who are very happily married and have kids .

Don't judge. This life isn't aboit doing or being good anymore .
Innocent people suffer too. Not just bad people .

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by rakazytee(f): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2019
If it were another lady, I would not have felt as angry.

Am sure he and other men will learn from this.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by darlenese(f): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2019
rakazytee:
If it were another lady, I would not have felt as angry.

Am sure he and other men will learn from this.

yes.

of all ladies he chose his wife's best friend. too bad of him

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by D1zion: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2019
They man & the concubine are very wrong despite the wife.for putting your wife's best friend in the family way,when your wife discovered, you were supposed to seat her talk to her in a manner that she will be the one to even call her best friend to come to the house, instead you insulted her.
Her best friend too,should have begged the her friend for forgiveness & let her know you'll leave after delivery. Just let her forgive you for betraying her.you again madam igala,you took it far.instead of accepting your faith & still hope on the lord for a miracle, you went to poison your husband. Being guilty you decided to run & you lost your life,your best friend too& the so called man is alive.judgement of God awaits you & your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Dav2255: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2019
See below
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by GMbuharii: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2019
post=77327699:
END OF DISCUSSION!! sad
Please be quiet,thank you
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by may320: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The village people that did this work, schooled abroad.
Local village people cannot pull this type of work.
Nairalanders I hail thee grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by may320: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2019
PeachtreeReside:
She might not have lived a wayward life....
I know a lady who married as a virgin and is yet to have kids.

There are many who have had numerous abortions and lived wayward lives who are very happily married and have kids .

Don't judge. This life isn't aboit doing or being good anymore .
Innocent people suffer too. Not just bad people .
You are so correct!
In fact, those wayward ones don't have issues most of the time self.
There are ladies that marry as virgin but having difficulty conceiving.
There are some miseries that one cannot just understand about this life. Innocent people suffers too. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by newdawn2017(f): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2019
No one said he can't test his virility as a man, but it should be near home naa, his wife's best friend who lived Right in there house. Haba! It's very painful naa.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Sluvist(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Please which day is the film coming out? I will like to see it in my PLASMA TV, it sound very interesting.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
But why on earth will a human being want to marry from Kogi State?

Kogi State indigenes should marry eachother so that they'll share their evil characters among theirselves.

Kogi indigenes are evil, never marry from there.

No matter how pretty a girl is, once she's from Kogi, I lose interest immediately.

Those people too evil abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by Sluvist(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2019
newdawn2017:
No one said he can't test his virility as a man, but it should be near home naa, his wife's best friend who lived Right in there house. Haba! It's very painful naa.
That is when you never see a house girl been pregnant for the master.
What will you say that day?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by mysteryman2014: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Offpoint:
Ladies and gentlemen, young and old we present to nollywood a blockbuster movie of 2019... title "Betrayal, distrust and karma"

featuring
patience Ozokwor as Doose
Tonto dicke as Judith
Mr. Titus as Pete Edochie

Produced by:
Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen

Directed
by:
Tchidi Tchikere

Please watch this short trailer below...

In cinema soon

Maybe, "-Luv triangle gone fatal
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by newdawn2017(f): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Sluvist:

That is when you never see a house girl been pregnant for the master.
What will you say that day?
my dear I am saying that since he is hell bent on testing his virility naa, he would not be grazed near home.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife by MissRaine69(f): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Oluromantic:
MissRaine69 shd see this. You said there's nothing wrong in having an affair with a spouse/fiancee's friend just recently. I told you a woman wouldn't accept such and that they're naturally vengeful and paranoid. You sounded as though I was supporting the man.. Before you defend yourself again I think u shd honestly settle whatever issues you may have against men in d past and now. I'm not trying to ridicule you.. Actually I respect people's point of view and im not insensitive but I've been your follower for quite sometime.
You should also tend not to personlalise and to some extent vilify someone you know pretty much nothing about. You cannot form a holistic opinion based on a difference in opinion. You need to separate what you think you know about me from what you don’t know about me.
Have a splendid day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / Lawyer Caught In A Courtroom Watching Video Of A Lady Twerking (Photos, Video) / Woman’s Corpse Found Floating In A River In Okrika, Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.