Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (66859 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by dheaven: 3:42am On Apr 07, 2019
shogsman:

The highest dollar note is 100,now explain how 100,000 notes will fit in inside a car booth

If N10m Naira in 1000 denomination can enter a booth $10m in100 dollars notes can enter.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by israelmao(m): 3:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Sometimes it feels good watching your money stacked before you.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by banio: 3:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Life
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by shogsman(m): 4:05am On Apr 07, 2019
dheaven:
If N10m Naira in 1000 denomination can enter a booth $10m in100 dollars notes can enter.

The former is ten times bigger than the latter,do the maths.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by ArticleBeast: 4:09am On Apr 07, 2019
shogsman:

The highest dollar note is 100,now explain how 100,000 notes will fit in inside a car booth

He only needs a 1000 bundles...for 10m dollars
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by shogsman(m): 4:12am On Apr 07, 2019
ArticleBeast:

He only needs a 1000 bundles...for 10m dollars

Yeah a thousand bundles, do you know how big that is .
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by kolaaderin: 4:19am On Apr 07, 2019
RhemaJet7:

Point of correction, i'm gloriously inclusive!

Meanwhile, if Dangote is not born again, he is a poor man
and who told you the later is born again. Don't worry, you pastor is doing a great work in the brain washing business. This people don't pay tithe and they are making it.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by kolaaderin: 4:23am On Apr 07, 2019
lloydmuna2:
3.6bill he carry am for boot ,
My father my father every hand holding my money die by slapping
Is it from my village
Is it from my neighbour's
Is it my girlfriend who likes pizzer
Is it from my father's side
Is it from my mother's side
Is it aunty sikira who will not allow person to rest(do and do all the time )
Is it my friend John I have been using one eyes to look that boy !!!

Ohh if money is the root of evil, then what is poverty?
poverty is pure evil
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Hedonisst: 4:37am On Apr 07, 2019
advocate666:
10m DOLLARS in a single boot? Lies everywhere

Which bank had that in cash to give you?

Keep lying. We are listening.

Don't be ignorant.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Urchman200: 5:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Dangote is not a businessman, u can't be a businessman without being in a competitive market, which does not, u run a monopoly market by the use of political influence, forgetting that the business will die when u passed because ur children might not have that political clout to control the monopoly market. A businessman is whose business continue to flourish irrespective of his presence. Examples are @realdonad trump ,cocacola company and other business like.this is for sesenble mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Urchman200: 5:15am On Apr 07, 2019
israelmao:
Something it feels good watching your money stacked before you.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by israelmao(m): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=Urchman200 post=77329487][/quote]
Thanks for quoting me the word is "sometimes" not "something".
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2019
sonnie10:
$10M is about #3.6B (naira)
At 10% interest rate, that would be #360M per annum.
If you divide #360M by 360 ( the one day he had the money in his room), that would be #1M.
Therefore we can comfortably say that he wasted #1M to see his own money in cash.

I used to respect him but recently I have come to the conclusion that he is just a more clever rogue than the rest of them.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by TAGf(m): 6:17am On Apr 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
cool

This is the type of persons I want to walk with. I need his money ideas.

will you recognize a money idea if you see one?
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 07, 2019
A legit rich person is everyone's friend.
A rich person hardly err...

In Benin there is an adage that "A wealthy person doesn't beg for long"

In conclusion, rich people like us speak less....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Urchman200:
Dangote is not a businessman, u can't be a businessman without being in a competitive market, which does not, u run a monopoly market by the use of political influence, forgetting that the business will die when u passed because ur children might not have that political clout to control the monopoly market. A businessman is whose business continue to flourish irrespective of his presence. Examples are @realdonad trump ,cocacola company and other business like.this is for sesenble mind.

Stories...

A real businessman is ruthless and doesn't run business with emotions or the kind of morals you are talking about.

Only religious leaders can do what you are saying.

Every real businessman or woman thinks all about him/herself. You even buy off any smaller businesses to ensure you have almost no competitors.

1. Why do you think FACEBOOK bought off WhatsApp?
2. Even SCHLUMBERGER bought off GEOSERVICES oil servicing company recently.
3. GOOGLE bought Isreali' WAZE
4. GOOGLE bought YOUTUBE
5. Same GOOGLE almost bought FACEBOOK
.....and the list continues..

Even in Nigeria there is a common saying that "There is no brother in business".
Even the word "business "alone means OYO...#onyourown
Hence they say, mind your business.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Jamorezzi: 6:43am On Apr 07, 2019
Chai !!! Poverty please just die . See motivation.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by rotile247(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2019
AnanseK:

This is 10 million dollars. Not a big deal

10 million dollars is 1000 packets (10000 each) what you have there is less than 80 packets (800k)
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by christofashion1(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Oh father Lord, pick my own call too.... This man no get two head..... Ah! I reject poverty
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Ibcrown(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2019
ademega:
Lord give me legit money...
I will never do Yahoo to get rich ...amen

If u are reading this and u are into Yahoo or planning to be one ,you will be caught
oloshi leleyi ooo

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Deltatoto: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
cool

This is the type of persons I want to walk with. I need his money ideas.
u think it’s muscle ?na grace o
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by sisisioge: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Na so cool
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Sholaco: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2019
MrSensor:
dangote my main mad man.
now he s ur main man, same hausa, same Muslim, same people you guys called all sorts of names. Are u not ashamed that u are now a slave to d herdsmen now grin undecided angry
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Bellotelli: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2019
What an irony... Very poor man without a penny in his wallet.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by ademega(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Ibcrown:
oloshi leleyi ooo

Lol... U will be caught
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2019
I will go to Bank and withdraw #10million naira tommrr too. Make I no true true say I get money. Not just seeing in on mobile banking app.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Kay512: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2019
makapella:
And one idiot called Victoria Kimani is beefing another woman over di.ck..Ordinary dic.k oo

See this man, na deeq u dey call ordinary.

With just #3,500, you too can own/start a blog. Check my profile.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Mhiztamurtala(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2019
"When you have money, you don't carry money" grin
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Ibcrown:
oloshi leleyi ooo
You dey follow person wey poverty don eat him destiny sotay he dey borrow money sub argue?

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by Omeizadean(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Now baba finally speak about money....mentor of mentors.
Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by ahamadegr8(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Poverty die! Die!! Die!!!

Re: Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It by LINTUNE(m): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2019
teadrake:
God punish poverty!!
i swear embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.