Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode (35108 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Solorrman(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
I know this fact long ago.

The poverty-stricken North can't do without the too rich South...!

Only God can intervene in naija mata...!

The hausafulanikanuris I know are not exo-parasites but endo-parasitic dregs. How do we expect them to survive as lazy folks?
But why u and ur father's failed to forbid us using ur resources abi u no reach chase us ? U are weak slowpoke vagabonds.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Badonasty(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Muttee:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, on Saturday, Reacts Over Former Secretary-General of the Federation, Babachir Lawal Says

Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Oshiomole, Akpabio and all other southerners that have no shame, dignity and honor and that are slaves to the north take note. We warned you!

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Tinubu-Amaechi-Osinbajo-Okorocha-Are-Slaves-To-The-North-Fani-Kayode.html?m=1

this is the rubbish that made atiku lose...as if you guys don't need northern votes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by SVC6000: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mocking Bird

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by ClearFlair: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
FFK is always high. I am not surprised
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Lumig: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
tesppidd:
After whipping up too many sentiments against Buhari;

*Buhari is sending Fulani herdsmen to kill Christians.

*Buhari wants to Islamist Nigeria.

*Buhari is on life support.

*Buhari is not actually Buhari but Buhari is Jibrin Al Sudan from Sudan.

All that did not work and he won his second term,

Now the new story is

*"Buhari would never hand power to the South"

*Buhari has used and dumped Tinubu.

*Anybody who supports Buhari is a slave to the North but anybody who supports Atiku or Kwonkwoso is a patriotic citizen who is a friend to Nigeria.

Haba Wailers!!
grin
tesppidd:
After whipping up too many sentiments against Buhari;

*Buhari is sending Fulani herdsmen to kill Christians.

*Buhari wants to Islamist Nigeria.

*Buhari is on life support.

*Buhari is not actually Buhari but Buhari is Jibrin Al Sudan from Sudan.

All that did not work and he won his second term,

Now the new story is

*"Buhari would never hand power to the South"

*Buhari has used and dumped Tinubu.

*Anybody who supports Buhari is a slave to the North but anybody who supports Atiku or Kwonkwoso is a patriotic citizen who is a friend to Nigeria.

Haba Wailers!!
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by dasauce(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
FreemanUYB:

I just checked and praise God my name is not there!!!!

but wait oo ...

tell me why you shouldn't be stoned to death
or fried alive with condemned kulikuli oil

you castrated ultra pumped pig!!!!

the next time you will involve IPOB, Igbo, as slaves to the north I bet you, even heaven will not help you ...

calamity will befall you...
you will experience heavy calamity ....

just try it again !!!!

you all will hop in here to make stupid comments without understanding what might be the result ...

be warned !!!

May your family from every corner in SW down to the Poto region perish without a trace for saying this.. Oloriburuku Omo ale jati jati
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by richie240: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by itu404(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Really pathetic. They will always find something to wail about because they don't wish Nigeria well and pray for her to fail daily.
GBAM!!! U have said it all, bruh ,but all those who wish Nigeria well see through all these . All of us shall laugh last no matter what they pull off. useless unpatriotic pigots, hypocrites and what have u. y all will experience your downfall soon as long as GOD. For Atiku and his cohort to rule that Nigeria, the country will never yield to that.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
hahahahahahaha...them never see something. if a westerner gets APCs ticket even Buhari himself directly or indirectly will get involved in anti-party activities..

He'll never hand over to Southerner..

The wailers association are no longer sounding like kids they are talking like a demented one ... from buhari want to ismalize nigeria to, he is a clone,no he is jubril ,buhari can never win a 2nd term, God as been shaming these fools but yet they never get tired of spewing rubbish ... how they know buhari won't hand over power to south remain a mystery ,what formular did reno& ffk use to know the future. what is the probability even stephleena & ffk will be alive till tomorrow yet they talk as if they already watched 2023 on zeeworld
what history, event or records can these fools use to backup & justify there foresight.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by adem30: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Your foolish father and your entire household can not stop sipping lizard shiit from North... House negro.

When you don't even have any father.

Baby factory product.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by muntimabissa: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
FFK needs a surgeon to stick his leaking mouth.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Agbotikuyor007(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
And FFK that was licking Atiku ass is what?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Guestlander: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
I think FFK is messed up. What type of senseless statement is this?
This is a country where no region ever be able to go it alone without the cooperation of the others, the earlier we face this the better. No one is a slave to the other, just unity of purpose.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by DeejayTflexx(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
nepapole:
FFK !!!!!
U na slave to the East.

Just up ND listen
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by ihatesycophant(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
The same rhetoric he spewed that made Jonathan lost his re-election. The Atiku he supported in this year Presidential election, iso he from south or west. I still remember the issue of herdsmen, where Atiku said, not all herdsmen are Fulani and Fulani don't kill, that he was attacking him and Reno Omokri had to delved in but instead he started attacking Reno and calling him series of names.
One thing that FaniKayode doesn't realise is that, no matter what every man will first defend his home before going out. An Hausa will always be Hausa, Yoruba man will always be Yoruba man, same Igbo man will always be Igbo, Itsekiri man will always be Itsekiri and Ijaw will always be Ijaw no matter what.
If an Itsekiri man is made a president today, he'll flood everywhere and sensitive posts with his people. Jonathan did that, Yar'adua did same thing, OBJ did likewise, Buhari is doing his own. If Atiku manage to be there he will do same. FaniKayode just playing at the sensibility of the people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by alen4smith(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Muttee:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, on Saturday, Reacts Over Former Secretary-General of the Federation, Babachir Lawal Says

Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Oshiomole, Akpabio and all other southerners that have no shame, dignity and honor and that are slaves to the north take note. We warned you!

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Tinubu-Amaechi-Osinbajo-Okorocha-Are-Slaves-To-The-North-Fani-Kayode.html?m=1
says the idiot that supported another northern candidate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by kanmi4gold: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Whenever FFK speaks some people are usually pained to the marrow meanwhile this guy speaks the truth always.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by deomelo: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Crack cocaine addict and drug addict reject.

What else is new? grin
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Dannyhajo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]

Atiku that you, FFK support is a Southerner ba?
Ffk is an attention seeking bastard cocaine sniffing vagabond charlatan.

firstly no single person in your family is comparable to FFK and secondly you must be an NPOWER beneficiary.... I'll advise you to mind the way you talk because none of your generation can untie FFK shoes rope
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Dannyhajo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tinubu is more or less a footmat to the whole northerners... let me tell you one thing about northerners that we're yet to know... northerners will be acting like a fool facially but before you wake up you'll realize they're very wiser than people in the south
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Didn't FFK tried his best to be another slave to another Northerner in the name of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in February?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by ihatesycophant(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
kanmi4gold:
Whenever FFK speaks some people are usually pained to the marrow meanwhile this guy speaks the truth always.
The same truth he said, when he claimed he has canal knowledge of Bianca Ojukwu, since his word is a bond to you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by PapalsBulls(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dannyhajo:

firstly no single person in your family is comparable to FFK and secondly you must be an NPOWER beneficiary.... I'll advise you to mind the way you talk because none of your generation can untie FFK shoes rope

[b]How can they be comparable when non in my family are sycophants unlike FFK who obj once described as a bird that will sing your praises when given food cheesy. How can they be comparable when non in my family go all the way out to boast about the number of women he has slept with. How can they be comparable when non in my family loot public funds.
How can they be comparable when FFK say this.... https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html today about a people and next thing he started praising them cheesy
How can they be comparable when FFK was lamblasting gej ...https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/131308-fani-kayode-blasts-jonathan-says-president-is-leaving-legacy-of-destruction-and-disaster.html only to start praising him when he was given appointment.

They are not comparable because non in my family are sycophants cheesy

May I die a miserable death if I am an Npower beneficiary. I won't curse you, I will just leave you.

FFK is a cocaine addict, a sycophant (anywhere belle face), a womaniser, an irresponsible man who can't keep a family, a vagabond and a charlatan.

Kiss the truth. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by RemiTinubu(f): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:

[b]How can they be comparable when non in my family are sycophants unlike FFK who obj once described as a bird that will sing your praises when given food cheesy. How can they be comparable when non in my family go all the way out to boast about the number of women he has slept with. How can they be comparable when non in my family loot public funds.
How can they be comparable when FFK say this.... https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html today about a people and next thing he started praising them cheesy
How can they be comparable when FFK was lamblasting gej ...https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/131308-fani-kayode-blasts-jonathan-says-president-is-leaving-legacy-of-destruction-and-disaster.html only to start praising him when he was given appointment.

They are not comparable because non in my family are sycophants cheesy

May I die a miserable death if I am an Npower beneficiary. I won't curse you, I will just leave you.

FFK is a cocaine addict, a sycophant (anywhere belle face), a womaniser, an irresponsible man who can't keep a family, a vagabond and a charlatan.

Kiss the truth. [/b]
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by PapalsBulls(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
ihatesycophant:
The same truth he said, when he claimed he has canal knowledge of Bianca Ojukwu, since his word is a bond to you.
Don't mind him. The same truth he said here..https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by PapalsBulls(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:

trash trash trash
[/s]
So you didn't see where the brought my family ba?

Dannyhajo:

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by solpat(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
demolinka:
But which side for kwale FFK dey pluck him Igbo leaf?

I suspect igbo from Abbi. Na the original one cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by varyo: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
F.F .kayode,I have always admired your courage,boldness and your ability to stand up for truth.I can only see in you a man who respects truth and not man.You are among the few that gives us hope and voice to the voiceless God bless you so much.
In you lies a great leader.
Pls keep speaking and believing in your vision.You are worthy of emulation.

Good bless you more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years - APC Founding Member, Momoh (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.