Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Anybody Wants To Buy Dollar?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody Wants To Buy Dollar?? (740 Views)

Where Can I Buy Dollar? / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Wants To Buy Dollar?? by snowland(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hi guys, I have some dollar to sell. It's total $5000. Anybody around Ogba Lagos, wanna buy? We can meet up at the GTB opposite WAEC office. The money will be available on Tuesday morning.

Kindly leave a post or better still PM me with your phone number for faster communication.

Thank you....
Re: Anybody Wants To Buy Dollar?? by fffolly: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
What's ur rate
Re: Anybody Wants To Buy Dollar?? by snowland(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2019
fffolly:
What's ur rate
Sorry this is coming late. I already sold it. Thank you...
Re: Anybody Wants To Buy Dollar?? by Rey33: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Snowland,
Re: Anybody Wants To Buy Dollar?? by Rey33: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
@snowland
Re: Anybody Wants To Buy Dollar?? by Manuelmarvyy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
snowland:
Hi guys, I have some dollar to sell. It's total $5000. Anybody around Ogba Lagos, wanna buy? We can meet up at the GTB opposite WAEC office. The money will be available on Tuesday morning.

Kindly leave a post or better still PM me with your phone number for faster communication.

Thank you....

Please Sir I'm begging for your urgent help. I borrowed money to finance my final year project 50k from a loan company, Kuda bank and now they're on my neck ��. Any amount you help me with Sir, I will appreciate Sir and I will someday return the favour to someone.

Please sir help me with any amount..I can provide proofs, please help me. I'm really down and less motivated because of this. Please help me ����

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Wise With Food, You Will Be Wise With Other Decisions. / .. / Don't Be Scammed By Easy Recharge Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.