Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (47588 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by PenSniper: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
reno omokri is itshekiri and his mother is yoruba most south south align with igbo politically even our cousins the edo people

Never knew.
Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Honor10: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:

� but u reach out to Buhari when it was due abi? That is the problem. You see yourself above other southerners and below the north.

2023 no far.

oga! they both reach out to themselves, APC is formed from ACN(Tinubu's party) and CPC(Buhari party). Buhari arm of the party has done theirs, it remain Tinubu's arm. All the SW need in 2023 is Buhari support, that is enough.

u all u should keep ur inconsequential 5% votes and stop blabbing, North are not power hungry like u think, if they are they would av voted Atiku, that is sure of another 8 years, and I respected them more in the governship election, it shows they are not like the east that vote anything PDP, even if monkey is the flag bearer.

Again, keep ur support. pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Westsida: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
saintandsinnerz:

So you guys didn't vote en mass for Atiku just because he had an Igbo VP? So you would have voted for him if he had Yoruba VP? And later you will accuse the Igbos for tribalism? You will also want them to vote for a Yoruba candidate when the time comes right? You see why people always say you guys are very hypocritical? Keep fooling yourself thinking that the damage of your hypocrisy and hatred for anything Igbo will not come into play when the time comes.
[/s]

Stop being a Butt. Flatinoz said they won’t vote Atiku if him no choose SE VP. Igbos started the tribal nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by nonsobaba: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Since PDP insists they want to give another northerner their presidential ticket in 2023, then let all Nigerians of goodwill rally behind Babatunde Fashola of APC for a greater and united Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by richie240: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2019
basty:
Why are the Igbos and the South south people so pained since 2015 when Jonathan lost the presidential election?

If we all fail to see Nigeria as our country, we will all live to see the other side of it.
pls tremove d south south from ds madness.
The ss don't have ds level of hate in them. Forget reno, he's just a minority that has caught d hate/bitterness bug.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Quorax: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2019
Honor10:

oga! they both reach out to themselves, APC is formed from ACN(Tinubu's party) and CPC(Buhari party). Buhari arm of the party has done theirs, it remain Tinubu's arm. All the SW need in 2023 is Buhari support, that is enough.

u all u should keep ur inconsequential 5% votes and stop blabbing, North are not power hungry like u think, if they are they would av voted Atiku, that is sure of another 8 years, and I respected them more in the governship election, it shows they are not like the east that vote anything PDP, even if monkey is the flag bearer.

Again, keep ur support. pls.
who made the first move? Yeah, we keeping it real.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Westsida: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
saintandsinnerz:

Stop behaving like an ostrich. In as much as I'm not exonerating the Igbos from the whole tribal shiiit going on but the Yorubas are the worst of it. A Yoruba will never support or vote a man (a Yoruba man o) if they see that the Igbos are supporting the said man. The Jimi Agbaje situation in Lagos comes to mind. They will prefer that Tinubu continues ruling Lagos and continues to enrich himself and his family.
You're here talking about the Igbos, didn't the same Igbos vote for Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003? Can a Yoruba man vote for an Igbo man as president? Haven't you heard the common cliche among Yorubas that the Igbos can never be president in this country? I lived among you people and I can comfortably tell you that the Yorubas have a morbid hatred and jealousy for the Igbos. If the Igbos are doing well in biz in their area, the next thing they start demonizing them by saying they want to take over everything and you will begin to wonder how. Just because the person bought some land sold by a Yoruba man, the next thing is that the Omo Igbo wants to take over land. Why are you guys so paranoid about the Igbos? An average Igbo man is more interested in his business than politics so why are you guys keep demonising them? Why the hate? The last election, you guys even went to Igbo dominated areas to prevent them from voting? Why are you guys so obssesed with the Igbos?
Look the Igbos have their own problems and I'm not in any way saying that they are not guilty in one way or the other but an Igbo man I know before this whole tribal nonsense began will always consider anybody he felt will do the job better even if the person is not from his tribe. What I'm saying is that hypocrisy is bad and it's always good to look inward rather than casting aspersions to outsiders as the cause of your problems.
[/s]

Nobody does the hatred and tribal attacks than the flatinoz. No more no less.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Alexis11: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2019
eazzzy1:
The SW gave Atiku more votes than the SE have him in the just concluded election. The Igbos were abusing Fulani’s in 2015 just to find out the two major contenders in 2019 are fulanis. It will shock you to find out that both parties will present Yoruba men as candidates in 2023.

It’s funny how the Igbo think they own or they control the PDP, yet they keep looking for support from obasanjo and Yoruba pastors. It’s a matter of time before this behaviour infuriates the yorubas in pdp and they begin to pull out in drove.

The yorubas has stake in both parties, it’s a win win for us. If PDP won we wouldn’t have to beg for senate or speaker position, it will come naturally.

Lastly anybody that thinks tinubu has a say in who Yoruba votes for should check his head, this election clearly showed we have a mind of our own.

Words on marble. Thanks! cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Westsida: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Iblad0994:

Stop asking them the question because if you ask them a million times, they won’t have a response. They are all like a robot that is programmed to voice out the same rubbish from old to young. They accuse other people of what they have done again and again.

They were calling the Yorubas Fulani slaves until PDP brought out Atiku and they changed all of a sudden to Atikulator like if Atiku was Igbo.

In 2011, Yorubas voted overwhelmingly for Jonathan, infact he only lost in Osun State even as a PDP man considering the fact that ACN controls most state in Southwest.

In 2015, Jonathan still had a good showing even with Osinbajo on the ballot as our son. The result of 2015 election is maybe 58/42 in favor of APC, so where is the betrayal.

In 2019, even with the ethnic rubbish they all keep shouting, Atiku still got a reasonable vote from the Southwest, so where the hell is the rubbish betrayal these guys are shouting all time.

Stop trying to reason with them like they are sane, most of them are consumed with hate that they will never hold any reasonable conversation without spitting out the programmed rubbish hate and betrayal chant passed onto them by their parents.

Make they kuku divide this Nigeria make everybody leave Caz the hate by all tribes is too much and we forget we are all Africans. It’s so tiring that our enemies look exactly like us and I think the black nation needs to carry out a big research on why we can’t live together in unison without tribal fights.

It’s not only a Nigerian thing, it’s a general African problem and I don’t even think the coming generations will be free from it.

God bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Honor10: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:
who made the first move? Yeah, we keeping it real.

I don't know who made the first move? and I don't even want to know, but be sure if this SW will still clinch the 2023 presidency without ur votes, it happen in 2015, 2019 and so shall it be in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by iammo(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:

Not people like you bro. I was just reinstating what some of your brothers spew here on nairaland.. It was so irritating and cowardice to talk like that. How can you deny your location / origin because of Northerners? Would they do same? I should have screenshoted those comments back then.

Forget Nairaland online warrior, offline my friends are igbos same as many, we are actually like the only southern cousins that has never had a fight in real history, we fought side by during civil war with yorubas in both camps. In as much as 2023 am rooting for fashola or osinbajo if Okonjo picks the form today am supporting her party

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Quorax: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:

Forget Nairaland online warrior, offline my friends are igbos same as many, we are actually like the only southern cousins that has never had a fight in real history, we fought side by during civil war with yorubas in both camps. In as much as 2023 am rooting for fashola or osinbajo if Okonjo picks the form today am supporting her party
I would prefer osibanjo o. Fashola seems overrated jare.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Westsida: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
franchasng:
The truth is, Yorubas are not being fair or sensible at all and it will come to hunt them.

Since 1970, Yoruba has ruled Nigeria twice, and also had a close opportunity to rule thrice as all Nigerians, especially Igbos and North gathered to vote for OBJ to compensate Yoruba's loss of MKO.

But Yorubas under the drug political leadership of Tinubu has become too greedy, too petty, too selfish and too power hungry and this may lead to their political downfall sooner than later.

Yoruba left power in 2007, after ruling Nigeria for good 8 years, the same Yoruba refused Southsouth from completing 8yrs, screaming Jonathan corrupt, Jonathan corrupt, but we all know that OBJ was and is the father of Democratic leadership corruption in Nigeria but all Nigerian tribes allowed him to complete his tenure in peace.

Now the same Yorubas want to rule Nigeria again after leaving Presidency 12 years ago and after being VP for another 8yrs counting, haba na, Yorubas should reason well.

Northeast has not produced a President, Southeast has not, if Yotubas are truly reasonable and enlightened, common sense ought to tell them to support Southeast and Northeast Presidency but will they I doubt because they are too petty yet they turn back to call others tribalistic, all Nigerian tribes are watching oh.

Anyway, the only way APC can manage to remain in power through their usual inconclusive election rigging is to follow this arrangement come 2023:

1.) APC - North, PDP - North: APC will likely win by rigging with help of APC President Buhari

2.) APC - SE, PDP - SE: APC will win also

3.) APC - SW, PDP - North: PDP will win hands down!

So if APC want to remain in federal power, they should field a Northern President, of which PDP will definitely do.

If APC make the mistake of fielding a Yoruba Presidential candidate, they will fail woefully because NE, NC, SE, SS will vote massively for PDP with northern candidate.

Yorubas are not even supposed to be thinking about Presidency in the next 12 - 16yrs, and after then, they can comfortably grab it with the support of all Nigerians but if they think they can get it by being cunning and smart, then they will fail and become politically irrelevant, remember Buhari have indirectly told Tinubu that he didn't make him President in 2015, that it was God, and that Southwest didn't give him block vote, you think the north don't know that Southwest don't give them block votes as evident in the results of 2015 and 2019 elections

They know, they only align with Southwest to divide the south and to reduce the Igbo effect in Southern Nigeria
[/s]

Why you having a ache over Tinubu matter self? Baba dey house dey flenjo. You dey here dey write nonsense! Nawa for you oo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Westsida: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:
I would prefer osibanjo o. Fashola seems overrated jare.

He’s not overatted bro! Tho Osinbajo seems to be a good choice!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Simbrixton(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Anyway, you're right! I don't live in Nigeria but I must tell you that the best people you can relate with in abroad are Igbos. The Yorubas among us here have benefitted immensely from us in terms of business. You won't even know they are not Igbos and nobody discriminate against them. We relate very well and I must tell you, majority of them have a different mindset from the ones I see here. Many of them have become so business inclined like the Igbos that they only discuss business and how to send the next container.
You talked about Azikiwe and Awolowo being the cause of the division but I totally disagree with that. These two men have long gone but so you can't say they are still influencing things. The people who choose to be a tribal bigot did so out of their free will. It's who they are, nobody influenced them.
Anyway all effort should be made to stop all these tribal nonsense going on in Nigeria because we will be worst of it if the division continues.

the seed is what we are seeing today believe it or not people are taught bigotry we were all taught by our parents ahmadu bello sowed the first seed by the IBO I before others statement that made all other southerners scared of igbo domination and a lot of bigotry is motivated by politics while the arewa north are united there is so much division down south kanuri fulani and hausa are so united up north even middle belt elites David Mark was part of the abacha crew
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by CORRECTMAN788: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Our so-called Leaders are so reckless in their Tribalistic Politics. Imagine a serving Minister coming out to spew Tribalistic trash.
Someone like Junaid Mohammed are those kinda Fathers who'll tell their children "if you ever marry from another Tribe, I won't be in attendance as your Father ".

Those kinda Dads can be so pathetic.

Trust me, this is not an insult but the bitter truth:
You need Psychological correction. Running in your veins is tribalistic blood, it won't make you healthy.

The developed countries you so much desire to migrate to, countries like the USA, the UK, and the European countries, how many of this developed countries are practicing Tribalistic kinda Democratic Government? None right? But you want your Country to be like the developed countries while you want Tribalistic Government to remain, shey?

I think, that's hypocrisy in disguise.

Nonsense! Now you are beginning to see the need for south to come together and wrestle power with the north to make you(south west) the president.

You will fail woefully, the north will continue to rule Nigeria till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Westsida: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:

See o... So you are not aware of what Tinubu did in 2015 if not that FFK and Co kicked against it? So you did know he wanted to be vice to Buhari?

Stop saying nonsense. Don’t ever mention Ffk and all other jobless boys in politics with tinubu. He was given the Vp ticket but single handedly pick Osinbajo in the last Mins. Just to add to your wailing, Tinubu & Buhari Owns Apc...(Cpc & Acn). Hate on him till tomorrow, it won’t stop anything. The least you can do is to hold your 5% wey never help una for una region talkless of Nigeria. A tribe wey never produce president is hating on the ones that had been producing. Keep on hating. It’s the most you can do. Nothing more, nothing less!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by richie240: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Simbrixton:
Oya apc go zone am go north sef and give am to el rufai una think say na only Una dey childish and get am for body yoruba dey content with vice president we go see who go dey cry for secession awon children of hate
Those gyes are politically naive. SW is not as hungry for power as they made it seem. They've bn president and currently vice president and the aren't complaining. They - SE - will even be sshocked that APC may even field a repeat of North/Sw combo again.
All I see these ppl playing is politic of hatred and bitterness, no More no less.
The north is very, very, very comfortable pallying with d sw.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Westsida: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2019
jrusky:

Bro it's not a false hope this is a political deceptive game to move people mind from what is about to happen.

It's you that should stop deceiving yourself. I will say it a million time that *instead for a Hausa/Fulani to cede power to Igbo man or SS man he will prefer to die in that seatt this is the ultimate truth these people has no joy in Iigbo man or trust igbo man in fact what worsen the scenario was the Nnamadi Kanu action his action killed and buried the hope completely.

Are you telling me the north that voted against Atiku simply for mentioning restructuring will ever vote for a tribe that has always be on rebellion against Nigeria as a unity country? Just think about it for a second.

By 2023 its either The SW or the North remain in power come back here to quote me then. No tribe in Nigeria trust igbo man for presidency I don't deceive myself I came from the region I have lived in every part of Nigeria and understand all tribes body language bro wake up if you are waiting for igbo presidency thst maybe after rapture no one can tell though..........

All these flatinoz are not wise at all. Tinubu is not from the SadYeast but I don’t know what their problem is!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2019
CORRECTMAN788:

Nonsense! Now you are beginning to see the need for south to come together and wrestle power with the north to make you(south west) the president.

You will fail woefully, the north will continue to rule Nigeria till the end of time.
grin

I think you are overly emotional about the North and South thing. I can feel how much hate you possess for the Northerners, you can't fully understand how it is until you find yourself amidst the Northerners, then you can understand better that's its not an Average Northern man/woman fault when it comes to our Political Leadership but rather the Northern Representatives fault.

See my Brother, you must understand that Hate can't drive out Hate neither can Dark drive out Dark. The more you hate, the more you'll be hated by the ones you hate. Some people understands this rule and they decided to stir it up.

The Greatest Agenda of Heaven is to unite the world under One Government, that sounds stupid right? Years to come, the world will be under One Government.

There is Power in numbers and Unity. Nigerians can unite again, after all some years ago we lived with Love, Peace & Unity. All of a sudden we are like this, that tells us something is wrong somewhere and we must put it to Correction.

If we truly want a Revolution, it must be Peaceful. It must be a Loving Revolution, a Revolution of Enlightenment.

Shalom.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by MinCeteris: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2019
The real Munafiq is Reno Omokri.

He has already accepted on behalf of PDP that whoever APC present in 2023 will win.
If truly the APC want to present a candidate from the North in 2023, will that not make it easy for PDP to win? Or is PDP also planning to field a candidate from the North? May be Atiku again.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ukandi1(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2019
kernel001:

Why comment on inconsequential issues, abi you're Madder than the man?

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Herdsmen: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2019
All I read and seen is pains... Pains ...pains..

Some slaves think they're wiser than their Masters..

They think they are the fountain of wisdom and the rest of us are mumu..

They measure one ..just one success over years of failures...

Houseflies that has come to think themselves eagles...

...what goes up comes down...

Master and slaves political relationship...based on religion might be coming to an end..

If not ended already...

The Masters political young thugs are about taking over ...and the older slaves who think....they can overide young master's ain't getting the drills of the godfather's..power must not leave the family...for family comes first..

God will keep us alive to witness the new young master's and the young slaves..... The old master's are willing to retire..but the old slaves don't ..the want to have a taste of what it feel to be a master..a free born..Forgetting a slave can never be a king in his master's house as long as the master have a son..

I wish every region best in the quest of power...

But some lesson are learnt the hard way.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Guyman02: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2019
richie240:

pls tremove d south south from ds madness. If u r conversant with contemporary issues u'll know d SE's only doing attache by force.
The ss don't have ds level of hate in them. Forget reno, he's just a minority that has caught d hate/bitterness bug.

don't let him deceive u

Initially SS were received into believing that the Igbo was their problem. But after seeing what the Igbos had to suffer because of their support for GEJ they became convinced that the SW is actually their biggest problem.

Most of the managers in the oil industry are SW while the management is in the hands of the North which is leading to threats against SW oil industry by militants.
Despite having a fair share of positions in the oil industry which Igbos don't have, the SE still betrayed the SS

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu and Osinbanjo will no longer be president in 2023..

Dem think sey aboki no get sense politically.

Aboki will rather hand over power to Igbo man than to a drug baron. Two faced, back stabbing Hypocritical head slamming thief like tinubu .

You Igbo men make me laugh. You are the most childish, immature, cowardly, weak and hypocritical men in Nigeria today. You will act foolishly and in ways injurious to others and then refuse to accept the consequences of your action. You will then insist others must indulge your idiocy and madness. "Aboki", as you call him, has had nothing but supportive and diplomatic behaviour from the SW for the past 4 years. Whereas he has had nothing but open enmity, hatred and insults from the Igbos over the same period. You then have the madman Kanu you all queued behind who wants to go to Abuja to bring back the head of Buhari.

PMB has a loyal and able deputy in Osinbajo who is loved and trusted in the North. It makes perfect sense "Aboki" will hand over to Igbo man. Deluded morons. In Nigeria of today, and not 1932 you revisionist lot dwell on, the North knows that its most trusted ally that will not act irresponsibly or schizophrenic while in power is the the SW. Keep fooling yourself it is otherwise. It is what you Igbos do and we have seen it play out to your disgrace many times. Remember how one of your folks kept saying on Nairaland that Tinubu will work for Atiku and abandon Buhari? Did that happen even as many of us told him it never would?

You guys are used to deceiving yourselves. Smart Yorubas recognise this about you now and just write you off as unimportant and inconsequential. The North, even PDP Northern devotees, will never hand over to any region but the SW in Nigeria of today where ethnic distrust and politcal tribalism is very high. Reality 101 you delusion folks fail to accept. Actions have consequences in life. The North cannot reward those good towards the region (Yorubas) with animosity while letting those who show open hatred for them (Igbos) to gain the chance to harm their interest and survival. Only Igbos believe in being usurpers and trying to steal what they have not worked for. The entire Nigeria know your 24/7 secessionist zeal yet we are to believe the region most dedicated to Nigeria's unity will support you or hand over to you? Una sabi dream delusionally sha.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by toplinetrtrend: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
We are yet to even begin the second term for Buhari and these losers are already making permutations about 2023!

Very soon, the day you voted for buhari would be the worst day of your life
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by chloride6: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:

No southerner will rule Nigeria for a long time. You can take that to the bank.

When I created a thread warning yoruba people about what is to come. I didn't post them because I was mocking them or because I hoped the North carries our their plans to dump the sw (which is gradually becoming a reality) rather, I wanted them to reach out to ss and se to iron out their differences. They need to take that step due to what they did in 2015 because they spearheaded the current problem in the south and we are now so divided.

They should drop their ego and reach out to SS and SE now before it is too late.

I think you even commented on one of my thread calling it conspiracy or propaganda... Yes, you chloride commented... Check my threads now and can you see you are now being the foolish one?

Like I told you and other mumu, 2023 will be here soon

Why should I take your words to the bank?

You said I should take it to the bank that Jonathan would win, he lost..

You said in should take it to the bank that Atiku would win, he lost..

Your words apparently aren't worth the air in which they are expelled...

You take your own words to the bank..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Yunus2012(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

One thing I've come to realize about the SW is that their selfish ambitions to clinch on power/firm blinds them from always making the right decisions.

According to you the right decision is to abandon our candidate and vote yours?

You guys are the most incredible set. All of una face one direction that does not benefit your region and criticise does who spread their votes. Who is more politically savvy?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Alexis11: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Herdsmen:
[s]All I read and seen is pains... Pains ...pains..

Some slaves think they're wiser than their Masters..

They think they are the fountain of wisdom and the rest of us are mumu..

They measure one ..just one success over years of failures...

Houseflies that has come to think themselves eagles...

...what goes up comes down...

Master and slaves political relationship...based on religion might be coming to an end..

If not ended already...

The Masters political young thugs are about taking over ...and the older slaves who think....they can overide young master's ain't getting the drills of the godfather's..power must not leave the family...for family comes first..

God will keep us alive to witness the new young master's and the young slaves..... The old master's are willing to retire..but the old slaves don't ..the want to have a taste of what it feel to be a master..a free born..Forgetting a slave can never be a king in his master's house as long as the master have a son..

I wish every region best in the quest of power...

But some lesson are learnt the hard way.[/s]

grin

My own is that federal government should ban the use of snipper now because many people like you will abuse it by the time a Yoruba man is declared president in 2023. cheesy

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2019
jrusky:

Bro it's not a false hope this is a political deceptive game to move people mind from what is about to happen.

It's you that should stop deceiving yourself. I will say it a million time that *instead for a Hausa/Fulani to cede power to Igbo man or SS man he will prefer to die in that seatt this is the ultimate truth these people has no joy in Iigbo man or trust igbo man in fact what worsen the scenario was the Nnamadi Kanu action his action killed and buried the hope completely.

Are you telling me the north that voted against Atiku simply for mentioning restructuring will ever vote for a tribe that has always be on rebellion against Nigeria as a unity country? Just think about it for a second.

By 2023 its either The SW or the North remain in power come back here to quote me then. No tribe in Nigeria trust igbo man for presidency I don't deceive myself I came from the region I have lived in every part of Nigeria and understand all tribes body language bro wake up if you are waiting for igbo presidency thst maybe after rapture no one can tell though..........

Spot on. There is no allowance for any other region in 2023 other than the SW or North because of how precarious and precipitous things are currently. We are in an age where the power and influence of the masses is growing. Just ask Saraki. Nigerian politicians are smart and will know this is not the time to trust unstable and confused people with power.

Folks from the SE and SS are not politically smart or sophisticated. They always go public with their disdain for the North and this achieves nothing other than to make make Northerner they claim to hate always ready to oppose and frustrate SE/SS ambition in Nigeria of today. Most Northerners now see Igbo political ambition and that of the SS, to a lesser extent, as equal to suffering and marginalisation of the North while they don't feel same about the Yorubas.

Listen to some Northerners lately like Babachir Lawal, Shettima, Junaid Mohammed et al and the broad complaint is the same i.e the SE should forget the support of the North since the region is now aware of Igbo hatred of Northerners and their very public and loud desire for vengeance against the region. Kanu and IPOB did the SE no favours and the mugu Igbos on the internet only add petrol to the fire as we see here daily. The Yorubas are the only ethnic group the North will hand over to in 2023. Anyone can take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Picture Of Buhari In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.