Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Twitter Advert Problem Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Advert Problem Pls Help (690 Views)

Buy, Sell And Rent Anything On Advert.ng / Advert Rates On Lindaikeji / Run Advert On My 1.5million FB Group Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Advert Problem Pls Help by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nairalanders pls i have a serious problem bothering me. I added my credit card info for twitter promotions and advert so i placed and order for an advert promotion of $5000 but i was nt having up to that in my account. The promotion was to run from april 4 to may 4. On getting to twitter yesterday morning i was notified i have spent about $200. But to my surprise i have nt bn billed. I had to purse the advert. My question nw is that when will twitter remove the money cuz i am really confused here.
Re: Twitter Advert Problem Pls Help by bedfordng(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
probably they have already removed it but you have not gotten alert yet.

also, maybe you have not yet been changed as most of them charges you based on threshold.
Re: Twitter Advert Problem Pls Help by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
72 hours after the notification you will be billed

(1) (Reply)

Learn Wordpress Live On Nairaland: Create A Stunning Website In 10 Minutes. / I Need Paypal Fund / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.