Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,303 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) (52372 Views)

Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi / Corper Timinipre Isaac Indiamaowei Erects Statue Of Governor Wike In Rivers / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that he will never take the support of Rivers people for granted, saying that he will continue to work to improve their lives.

The interaction between Governor Wike and Rivers people climaxed with Market Women extending gifts to the Rivers State Governor in a show of love and appreciation.

He said: "I will never relent in what we are doing for the people. We will never take the support of Rivers people for granted. I will continue to work towards improving the lives of the people ".

He spoke on Saturday when he visited project sites in the state capital and interacted directly with Rivers people for the first time after his election victory.

Governor Wike said that he is happy with the outpouring of love and support across Rivers State. The Governor noted that he is motivated to work harder for the people of Rivers State.

"The people gave us the mandate to offer service. I am happy with the outpouring of love from the people of Rivers State. Their love motivates me to offer greater service.

"We will continue to execute projects that will touch the lives of the less privileged ", he said.

Governor Wike expressed satisfaction with the quality of project delivery at the Real Madrid Football Academy, Judges Quarters, Mile One Market and the Fruit Garden Market.

Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa said the celebration of Governor Wike by Rivers people is democracy in action.

He said: "You can see how happy I am. This is democracy in action. I don't think there is a better way to appreciate the people than to do projects that will touch their lives.

"You can see the outpouring of love, genuine love. You can see along the road, people came out, market women, taxi drivers, children applauding and appreciating the governor for the good job he is doing.

"This shows that Rivers State is in God's hands and in safe hands. I can say categorically that Rivers people are happy ".

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/i-will-never-take-your-supports-for-granted-wike-shed-tears-photos/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by mightyhaze: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
A very passionate governor,...very passionate for his ppl.

Why dem no go chest bullets for him sake ?

Wike for president 2023!

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by amaniro: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lol This Nwike na Drama queen Abeg!

I just like this man.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by amaniro: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
New meme cheesy

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mteeeewwwww crocodile and looting tears undecided undecided

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Jgovt(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Wike the Wiper, you can never be thrown overboard Cox you're carried.... Please Execute more long term projects for Rivers people and before you leave try to make sure u bring in A good Man not Awara type to replace you...

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Crocodile tears

Wike must be prosecuted for electoral rigging

Awara of the APA must be delivered

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Smithkafors(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2019
PussyKing:
Crocodile tears

Wike must be prosecuted for electoral rigging

Awara of the APA must be delivered

Not only Awara na Amara.....get the name of the party right first.
PDP is rivers,rivers is PDP.....

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2019
yarimo:
You are still in sifia pains grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki deomelo velocity25

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Amuocha: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Great man.

APC, its proxies, successor-in-title must never be allowed to smell power in Rivers State sad

12 Likes

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Hehehehe cheesy smiley grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2019
yarimo:
Hahahaha cheesy wink.
You get am!

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by MxreR: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Wike my man. Truly Wike is so much loved in Rivers state, as a regular visitor to the state i know this fact.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2019

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by samcus(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2019
off to church, narrow is the way that leads to heaven,so let me go early before all these fat ladies start coming..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Wike please don't fail the people by embarking on any form of looting, you don't need it as you can never be poor because those you raise now will always come to your aid in times of need.
Just keep working for Rivers state people some of whom gave up their lives for you to continue as their Governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Wike crying? cheesy
Ok this is funny AF!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
He came out victorious against all obstacles, that's the Paramount

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by laosy(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Mtcheeew...na mumu face this people dey take look us....
Nigerians have become wiser!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by maberry(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
You have the people of rivers state behind you
Amaechi also had the people behind him until he won a 2nd term and lost his mind and became bigger than the people
Don't be like Amaechi

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
Don't take me for granted or else I 'll cut off your head! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by maberry(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
yarimo:
This your agony is too much
No go kill yourself o

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by TRCdesigns: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
If all politicians are passionate about people that vote them in, Nigeria would have been a better place...God please guide our leaders right to know that you can't take anything to heaven when you die but your impact will still be talked about either good or bad... While writing this Abacha and Yaradua comes to mind, we all know the different stories of this two men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
Don't take me for granted else I 'll cut off your head! shocked

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Image123(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
This one is an actor, not a governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Seetto: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2019
Why our politicians like crying and we are still suffering, these wicked souls who don't care about the masses

This one na tears of victory, he should for once settle with ameachi and stop all the killings in rivers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2019
What sort of mediocre and unserious site has nairaland become?
This was an event that occurred last sunday.While several people have congratulated,appreciated, and reacted to the governor's emotinal outburst in all sorts of ways,the silly mods only push the thread to the front page a whooping one week later undecided undecided Jeez! Who does that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by sameni123(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2019
New movie title :slayer of ameachi

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by iammo(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin

Buhari and Ameachi are big bullies, they showed wike hell embarassed my guy Don slim down.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Xano(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Governor Wike, sir, the good work you do as a Governor speaks for you.
Congratulations sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

245 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2802. 417 discharged. 93 deaths / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.