Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Happened To This Guy's Career? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To This Guy's Career? (324 Views)

What Has Happened To The Simi Of 2014-2019 / What Happened To TEKNO On Kizz Daniel's BUGA? / What Happened To Me After Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To This Guy's Career? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2019
this guy was good in the days.

what happened to his music career?

can somebody please help him to stardom?

he is better than the best! he is too good to be a one hit wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8dfwNKb-I
Re: What Happened To This Guy's Career? by ekene101: 3:44am On Apr 07, 2019
He lost his silver spoon and it was later given to him on his wedding day video. So what do you want again.go and watch wedding day video and see where the silver spoon he lost was given back to him.he is a good guy and not greedy because he retired after getting his silver spoon.

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Expert In Writing Entertainment Related Articles / Dj Kachi Ft. Dj Slime J 2019 Easter Mix / Music + Video : Salary - Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.