Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,859 members, 7,798,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman (15883 Views)

Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa / BET Gave Burna Boy The Award So Peace Can Reign, He Doesn’t Deserve It – Lady / How An Upcoming Artiste Can Be Relevant In Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by chinambusay: 3:25am On Apr 07, 2019
Ruggedman who spoke about being relevant in the music industry in an interview with Sunday Scoop, stated that no artiste can reign forever. Talking about his song Ehen released in 2003 which revolutionized the Nigerian music industry,Ruggedman stated that we all have our times to shine and no artiste can reign forever.

He said; “Everybody has his or her time. If people say I have not been ‘buzzing’ like I used to when I first came out, I would tell them that it is almost impossible for anybody to stay on top of the industry for such a long time. We all have our times to shine and it’s important to use it well. It is wrong for anybody to say I have not been consistent. I’m doing music and working with trending artistes; that is consistency. I have had songs with top artistes such as Wande Coal over the years."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/07/no-artiste-can-reign-forever-ruggedman/

1 Like

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by CanadaOrBust: 3:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Doesn't excuse one-hit wonderism

FTC!!
FTC!!!
FTC!!!!!

I dedicate this FTC to our indefatigable yahoo boys who have gotten us ranked #1 in scamming in the whole wide world! See below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5120718/nigeria-ranked-1-scamming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by PrinzCarter(m): 4:34am On Apr 07, 2019
We should now do wat na?
Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Auxtin85(m): 5:14am On Apr 07, 2019
True talk bro, you contributed as much as you can.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by themosthigh: 5:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Ll

2 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Bossontop(m): 5:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Na so......thats why we should make hay while the sun still dey shine......if u think I'm lying go and ask ice prince
Lwkmd

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by jaxxy(m): 5:20am On Apr 07, 2019
Yh and sm reign for decades and even generations. It’s all depends on ur talent and how u use and apply it.

3 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Lexusgs430: 5:24am On Apr 07, 2019
I remember when Shina Peters was the hottest rave.........

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Zzyy(m): 5:25am On Apr 07, 2019
themosthigh:
Losers talk. One can reign forever with the assistance of Lucifer. I can introduce you to the manifestation of Lucifer and he will enter your life and you will reign forever.

Scammer baba weyrey grin

6 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Lexusgs430: 5:26am On Apr 07, 2019
jaxxy:
Yh and sm reign for decades and even generations. It’s all depends on ur talent and how u use and apply it.

They might not reign for decades, but evergreen songs would.......

Their listening crowd would eventually grow older and start dying out with the artiste/band........

Rolling stones are still trying to roll...... Would you have a 19 year old in a rolling stone concert? Probably not.......

32 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by ainas247: 5:29am On Apr 07, 2019
wink
Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by ednut1(m): 5:30am On Apr 07, 2019
A certain Davido is trying to rain forever

9 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Explorers(m): 5:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Sure, nothing stays forever.

3 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Hoodbilonia: 5:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Reminds me of sisquo
Mase
Jadakiss
Timbaland
Eve
Dmx
Ja rule
Dru hill
The 90's and 2000 era so sweet for rap and entertainment
50 cent that year.i cant forget that album. It touched so many secondary school niggis lives. Fah year of 50cent get rich or dying trying. Hw many ppl dey hear naija songs then. Na only razz djs wey dey spoil party moves dey play naijasongs then.
Eminem..guess whose back. Back agsim.guess whose back. Guess whose back. Nu teh nu teh nu tarna na.
Eminem the clown.i loved that guy when i dey high school
Obie trice
Dr dre
Snoop
Akon
Dem too many sef that year kai.
Foreign
Ll cool j
Lil wayne
Juvenile
2chainz
Dia tym don pass
Abegi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCcDAm9y7rM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVmTWtHTB6E

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by jaxxy(m): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

They might not reign for decades, but evergreen songs would.......

Their listening crowd would eventually grow older and start dying out with the artistr/band........

Rolling stones are still trying to roll...... Would you have a 19 year old in a rolling stone concert? Probably not.......

If michael Jackson or bob Marley were alive tell me a 19 year old won’t attend his concert? These guys have talent and inspiration beyond them. They are not the seasonal artist that come and go with age group and what’s in vogue or trending.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Vince77(m): 5:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Reminds mw of sisquo
Mase
Dmx
Ll cool j
Lil wayne
Juvenile
2chainz
Dia tym don pass
Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by shogsman(m): 5:36am On Apr 07, 2019
I guess the likes of Michael Jackson and tupac weren't artists then.

9 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by benzy9: 5:36am On Apr 07, 2019
2BABA can

16 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by anambraamaka: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Rugged unavailable
Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Fuckyoumod: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Lies Ruggedy Baba....

The likes of Michael Jackson , Bob Marley , 2pac shakur will remain standing.

These guys are memories that can never be erased.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by beacon02(m): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2019
RUGGEDMAN: no artist can reign forever.

KING SUNNY ADE: hold my beer.

Despite being almost 80 years of age, baba still get invited for big events almost every week.
He also has many deals with many big coys. He's still making his money as ever.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by fr3do(m): 5:41am On Apr 07, 2019
cheesy how bout 2face

21 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by BrokenTV: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Tell that to Eminem.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Lexusgs430: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2019
jaxxy:

If michael Jackson or bob Marley were alive tell me a 19 year old won’t attend his concert? These guys have talent and inspiration beyond them. They are not the seasonal artist that come and go with age group and what’s in vogue or trending.

I partially agree...... Artiste do fade over time.... It's their body of work if relevant / appealing to a certain crowd, that remains relevant......

3 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Lexusgs430: 5:45am On Apr 07, 2019
fr3do:
cheesy how bout 2face

We cannot compare his relevance now to then.........

Remember the days that if 2face was not headlining an event, the event was DOA............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by Kreamie(m): 5:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Michael Jackson
Lucky Dube
KSA
Ebenezer Obey
2face
Bob Marley
The list is endless...

7 Likes

Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by CanadaOrBust: 5:52am On Apr 07, 2019
iGISTMORE:

Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE

This was funny - a whole spirit made to hold his ears and do jumping jack
Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by falcon01: 5:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Ruggedy baba, know that heroes always get remembered but Legends never die
Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by eastTKBorn: 5:57am On Apr 07, 2019
But them jayz still the on top and if not for death mj for still the on board
Re: No Artiste Can Reign Forever – Ruggedman by domino4211(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2019
Trying to give yourself hope?.. Well if it makes you feel better,no wahala. Delusions of grandeur gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Missy Elliot Really Gay? / Wizkid Involved In Car Accident This Morning In His Porsche (PICTURES) / NBC Condemns Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM By Oyo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.