Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking (16679 Views)

If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti / Meet Psquare Son Camron Who Is A Footballer And Also A Social Media Model / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U know nothing. The best scammers in USA and elsewhere are Nigerians. Ask anybody. They invented and taught various cointries how to scam. You'd be suprised - Nigerians invented the IRS scam
IRS Guy really? You fùck for this one oh
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by Chinashopping84: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2019
He knows there is more money in football than music.
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U know nothing. The best scammers in USA and elsewhere are Nigerians. Ask anybody. They invented and taught various cointries how to scam. You'd be suprised - Nigerians invented the IRS scam
If you tell me Nigerians are on the top running most the scams I’d agree but say na we invent am? Na LIE! Na when der introduce laptop and phones come Nigeria sef?
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2019
domino4211:
Stupid worthless musician..
Failed career.
If you like become anything you like,you will still fail angry

Im not sure you really know who patoranking is ..if not you wouldnt mention the bolded undecided

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by luvyaself95(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Football and musician
All Na Entertainment
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by KingLennon(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2019
domino4211:

One of the best music artist in Nigeria with songs like ; ''girl your body kome kome''.?
You must be mad
That's King perry not pato
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by Brainy22(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2019
Then what stops you to become...
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by GTtruth(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2019
let me laugh small, hope you heared what he say, footballer, maybe he might have won world best, our Messi in Nigeria music industry hahahaha #GT#

Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by kadiri3(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2019
THIS GUY NOW UNDERSTAND SEY FOOTBALLER DEY GET MONEY WELL WELL LIKE MIKEL OBI THE GET £75,000 PER WEEK NO B SMALL MONEY O IN NAIRA 35,000 000
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by Denikayan: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

What are you saying?

Nigerians scam reach Russia and China.
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by CanadaOrBust: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Denikayan:

What are you saying?

YES! For the most part those countries are only capable of state-aided scams which originate in their own countries. See my story above - ordinary 9jas with no aid from any agency. Only 9jas are capable of that!
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by CanadaOrBust: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Denikayan:

What are you saying?

Communism by definition does not encourage thinking outside the box - the greatest prerequisite of great scamming. Just like the average North Korean can't be a good scammer
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by Denikayan: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Communism by definition does not encourage thinking outside the box - the greatest prerequisite of great scamming. Just like the average North Korean can't be a good scammer

Nigerian scammers are low profile scammers who are not even educated enough or enlightened to know what plays big.

Russia, China, Pakistan is where you will find this class of people in free range.

Wetin Naija boy sabi? dating sites and all those close to cheap scams.
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by CanadaOrBust: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Denikayan:

Nigerian scammers are low profile scammers who are not even educated enough or enlightened to know what plays big.

Russia, China, Pakistan is where you will find this class of people in free range.

Wetin Naija boy sabi? dating sites and all those close to cheap scams.

Does the below look low-profile to you?? Russians and Chinese are incapable of this unless government-aided.
Note bolded

washingtonpost.com
The Washington Post

Business

Nigerian scammers are stealing billions of dollars

By Cleve R. Wootson Jr.

June 12, 2018 at 2:56 PM

The FBI said June 11 it made 74 arrests in connection with 419 Nigerian email scams. The Post's Cleve R. Wootson Jr. explains how these scams have managed to be so successful. (Allie Caren/The Washington Post)

By this point, savvy people know it’s a bad idea to trust an email from a Nigerian prince hoping to use their bank account to unload a dead relative’s vast wealth.

And they’re just as suspicious of the sudden Internet-based love interest with questionable grammar who needs a few thousand untraceable dollars to clear up a passport issue in time for a magical first date.

But in a sophisticated and terrifying evolution of the Nigerian 419 scam, web-savvy crime syndicates are figuring out ways to bilk U.S. citizens of billions.

On Monday, the FBI announced the arrest of 74 people across the world — including 29 people in Nigeria and 41 in the United States — who authorities say were part of complex international networks that combed filings by the Securities and Exchange Commission, spoofed CEO emails and successfully targeted even hardened employees whose jobs are to safeguard their companies from financial mismanagement.

The recent scams have the same DNA as the poorly worded emails that have been showing up in people’s inboxes since the 1990s. Instead of playing on hopes of finding love or lust for sudden wealth, they play on fears about missing a vital company payment or upsetting a boss’s boss.

“[Scammers] are doing their research … going onto company websites and looking for the right people,” FBI Assistant Director Scott Smith, who helped lead the investigation, told the Wall Street Journal. “They may even go as far as pulling annual reports and finding what companies they do business with and [impersonating] those accounts.”

Adeyemi Odufuye and his team, for example, sifted SEC records, company websites and other business documents, looking for the names and email addresses of chief executives, chief financial officers and controllers, court documents say.

Odufuye, who had a half dozen nicknames, including “Jefe,” the Spanish word for “chief” or “boss,” led a crew responsible for stealing $2.6 million, including $440,000 from one business in Connecticut, according to the Justice Department.

The schemes used a variety of tactics to gain people’s trust and steal their money, federal authorities say. They registered website domain names that were hard to distinguish from the companies they were targeting — impersonations meant to give emails an air of authenticity. Some of those emails arrived with malware attachments that would snap images of a victim’s desktop or transmit key log information — a hacker trick for nabbing someone’s password.

They even employed money mules whose sole purpose was to move the ill-gotten gains from account to account, authorities say, disguising the electronic paper trail from investigators.

Odufuye was extradited from Britain on Jan. 3. He pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft.

The arrests highlighted just how many people are falling for the latest iterations of the Nigerian hustle, as well as the staggering losses American businesses are accruing. According to FBI figures obtained by the Journal, victims of such scams reported $275 million in losses in 2015. By 2017, reported losses had more than doubled, to $675 million. And in the first quarter of this year, more than 4,000 victims reported $685 million in losses. The bureau estimates American businesses have lost more than $3.7 billion as a result of the schemes.
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by Sammyolis: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Y didn't u choose ur career very well
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by naijanaso: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
...and I know you would have done better than most footballers.
I just like his style and dedication to the things he does.
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by hatell: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Thanks for reading this article regarding 192.168.1.1 IP Login and How to Login into 192.168.1.1 Router. If you need any help then comment down.
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by okafor200(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Please i want to become a professional footballer any ideas
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by ainas247: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
domino4211:

One of the best music artist in Nigeria with songs like ; ''girl your body kome kome''.?
You must be mad

You must be a product of Rape or your
parent picked you from bin since you lack home training
and how to talk...

Go and listen to

Heal The World and see who is really mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by makinson2865: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
domino4211:
Stupid worthless musician..
Failed career.
If you like become anything you like,you will still fail angry

Mr God who determine someone else destiny.# in falz voice; well done sir. U will reap whatsoever u sow.
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by andysmith123(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
If not for lack of money I would av been the richest man tongue
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
IF U LIKE, BE A PO-RNSTAR.....WHO CARES??....

NFCS does grin
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by brycesingh: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2019
hatell:
Thanks for reading this article regarding 192.168.1.1 IP Login and How to Login into 192.168.1.1 Router. If you need any help then comment down.

Thanks, for sharing this.
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by ebizzinfotech: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Thank you for posting this article.

[url="https://www.ebizzinfotech.com/ios-app-development/"]ipad app development[/url]
[url="https://www.ebizzinfotech.com/android-app-development/"]android application development services[/url]
[url="https://www.ebizzinfotech.com/angularjs-web-development/"]angular js services[/url]
Re: I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking by hari123: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
hatell:

Thanks my problem is solved with the following link :-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Mimi Orijiekwe's Baby Shower / Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive / Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.