Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation (16739 Views)

The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by zlantanfan: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
With his retirement the case at the CCT is dead already.The CCT cannot send him to jail.The worst the CCT can do is order his removal which is already done
lol goal post shifter, of what use would his going to jail mean to anybody?.

He has been shamefully evicted by both fg and njc. What could be worse than that?

Some weeks back you were beyond confident his colleagues would not only reinstall him but impeach buhari

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Oluwakaysblog55: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan

The care is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430

Contact 08051366784
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by zlantanfan: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2019
Truthbites:

My dear friend, when the North deals with the South, them go hear am. Instead of them to choose a liberal Atiku,they voted for a despot. Soon, pmb will deal with oshiomole,tinubu,amaechi, u name it. And then they will hand over to a Northerner. They have already started hinting that power is not coming to the South. Fuel will be increased. In fact they will mess d economy up further. They have nothing to offer. You can't give what u don't have
Mark my words...these things will unfold

I'm gonna be laughing at those active naira land supporters of APC n Bubu..
dem use Hausa slavery swear for una? Liberal atiku indeed, cant you guys vie for president like west would in 2023,

Are Igbo's not fit to be president ?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Dannyset:
undecided
We don't cut deals with criminals and corrupt lots. He collected slush monies to upturn judgments without considering what comes out of it.

He's a custodian of the law, he should face whatever is coming out of his thiefry.

No deal

U need to be able to prove beyond every doubt the monies where bribes not just insinuations. Meaning u will prove who gave him the bribes and for what and what. Establishing these facts beyond doubt will be extremely hard.
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Kuginzi: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2019
No sensible Nigerian will vote for Buhari again. Like for Buhari, Share for Atiku
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Auxtin85(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2019
B1ak3:

There is no single mention of anything northern in the entire story, yet you are still trying to tribalize the whole issue. Smh it is your type that are the wicked and devilish one. People like you that are hell bent on causing division and hatred

What does this mean to you “the south should forget about presidency in 2023”
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Auxtin85(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

We the SW will never be in alliance with political novice and criminals in the SS and SE. You can go and die with your 5% inconsequential votes.

You have been used and dumped. Lol
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by SirBunky85(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Awol1:

Hope you didn't cut a deal with Babachir Lawal?

Hope you didn't cut a deal with Maina?

If two bullion vans had driven into Saraki or Uche Secondus house, hope the EFCC would have looked away?

See ba, what goes around, comes around even if it takes 50 years.

I'm only bleeding in the heart that finally they succeeded in stampeding this man to resign.

Oh someday....
u are too shameless.so,u are now comparing everyday politicians who their stock in trade is looting to d number one custodian of the law/the last hope of the common man?if these politicians oppress u,who else do we run to for redress if not onnoghen?tufiakwa gi

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by SirBunky85(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
With his retirement the case at the CCT is dead already.The CCT cannot send him to jail.The worst the CCT can do is order his removal which is already done
I thought u said the njc would deal ruthlessly with tanko and reinstate onnoghen?what went wrong nah?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2019
SirBunky85:
I thought u said the njc would deal ruthlessly with tanko and reinstate onnoghen?what went wrong nah?
The NJC allowed themselves to become compromised.Anyway the senate will do the needful
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by SirBunky85(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The NJC allowed themselves to become compromised.Anyway the senate will do the needful
lol,u no dey ever gree ,well, I like how u dey try wriggle ur way out of any situation

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by B1ak3: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Auxtin85:

What does this mean to you “the south should forget about presidency in 2023”

Please, can you point me to the section in the news on this post where the statement you just made was said?

I think lying has been so engraved in some people's DNA that it is really affecting their ability to function properly. This post was clearly about the predicaments of the former CJN but then you decided to introduce tribal bigotry. Then when confronted about it you resorted to lying. Let us try to be honest and honourable in things we say even on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Peacecore: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Adekdammy:

But you do deals with corrupt entities like lawal, akpabio, ganduje, bullion vans of bourdillon (money laundering), has maina being prosecuted? When will kalu's and akpabio's cases continue, atleast efcc has damning reports against them.

When fighting corruption is selective, it amounts to fighting opposition and not corruption.

Good morning.
I like d way these ppl that support corruption n looting cry when d law cut them. U're mentioning those ones but u never agreed thief Onnoghen is guilty,hypocrisy!
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Auxtin85(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2019
B1ak3:

Please, can you point me to the section in the news on this post where the statement you just made was said?

I think lying has been so engraved in some people's DNA that it is really affecting their ability to function properly. This post was clearly about the predicaments of the former CJN but then you decided to introduce tribal bigotry. Then when confronted about it you resorted to lying. Let us try to be honest and honourable in things we say even on a faceless forum.

dachiwater:
Junaid Mohammed, a Second Republic member of House of Representatives has stated that the South should forget 2023 Presidency as the North will present a candidate in the election year.

The former lawmaker who claimed that zoning and rotation of power have collapsed and as such any region with the political strength can claim the coveted position, also accused Ohanaeze of collecting millions of naira to support Atiku Abubakar’s presidential bid. Speaking with Vincent Kalu, Junaid Mohammed who stated that the South should forget 2023 Presidency, added that the 2019 election had people who were responsible for maintaining law and at the forefront on mangling the election and upturning peoples mandate.

On equity in 2023, he said;

I don’t want to hear about this equity and justice, that is sheer nonsense.

The people, who abused this equity and justice, are the people from the Southeast because whatever we are talking about, in a democracy you cannot circumvent voting figures.

You can say it is time for my people. We will not vote for you and let’s see what hap- pens. I said it in one of my statements, look at the way the people of the Southeast voted during the last election; they have a humongous collection of votes and they all voted for Atiku, and they expect somebody to come from his own area to vote for them.

If you want other Nigerians to vote for you, you better look for other Nigerians and make a choice. Maybe, in 2023, Kanu will come and force all Nigerians to vote for them. Democracy is a question of give and take; you vote for me and I vote for you, that was what Michael Okpara used to say. You don’t vote for me and maybe you think that by abusing me on the pages of newspapers that I will vote for you. I will not. If I come back into active politics, it will be because of that. Let us see, for abusing people how they will vote for you.

Look at Ohanaeze, how they are duping people; they collected millions from Atiku. Let us see 2023, by the grace of God, which candidate they want to produce.

There are over 232 ethnic groups in Nigeria, how can anybody be a candidate of a group and expect to be voted by the others. You pressmen you have a responsibility to enlighten people. I want to see how they will pick the candidate from Southeast in 2023. Some of us traditionally, we don’t talk too much, but don’t imagine that we will keep quiet and do your own bidding, it will not happen. See what is happening now, we have started the second term of Buhari’s administration, but today, people are scrambling for 2023, and the Yoruba are saying that it is their turn. How it’s their turn, I don’t know.

We keep on making this mistake of agitation of, ‘it is our turn’ over and over again. After all, somebody says the classical definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

This is what I see happening in Southeast; you don’t vote for anybody, you only vote for who gives money, also those who say they are in APGA; all those who belong to the Igbo faction of PDP. They should think back and think of their own generation of those who are promising and who are educated and who don’t see politics as trading. Politics is not trading; it is a serious matter.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/south-should-forget-2023-presidency-junaid-mohammed/

Who is the fool here ?
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by B1ak3: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Auxtin85:

Who is the fool here ?

That's a piece of different news from another post, isn't it? And that also answers your question.

Like I said earlier, this post is about the CJN and as such your tribal bigotry should be taken somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Auxtin85(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2019
B1ak3:

That's a piece of different news from another post, isn't it? And that also answers your question.

Like I said earlier, this post is about the CJN and as such your tribal bigotry should be taken somewhere else

Bleep off, wait till it start happening before your eyes
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by B1ak3: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Auxtin85:

Bleep off, wait till it start happening before your eyes

Sorry, I am not one of the gullible few that believe in project fear. Do have a nice day and always try to argue with facts and not trying to gain cheap sentiments by heating up the polity and playing politics of hatred

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by dheilaw1(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
you have been demonstrating foolishness on onoghen saga from time immemorial. Ain't you have no iota of shame?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by objobj: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Few months embarrassment has overridden the several years of his malficent enjoyment
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by martowskin1(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Truthbites:

My dear friend, when the North deals with the South, them go hear am. Instead of them to choose a liberal Atiku,they voted for a despot. Soon, pmb will deal with oshiomole,tinubu,amaechi, u name it. And then they will hand over to a Northerner. They have already started hinting that power is not coming to the South. Fuel will be increased. In fact they will mess d economy up further. They have nothing to offer. You can't give what u don't have
Mark my words...these things will unfold

I'm gonna be laughing at those active naira land supporters of APC n Bubu..

My brother u have said it all, people always attack me supporting atiku , but like u said the guy is more liberal than the other northerners, even them know.

Atiku know people see him as a criminal, hr knows his image has been damaged, he coming was to prove everyone wrong....

Atiku dont have Nigerians at heart, that am sure..... But he was coming to show the world that am better than buhari , he was coming to tell the world that OBJ lied about me..

He was coming to redeem him self and all these would have played to our favour, but we choose to pick a man who have nothing to loose but all to gain, a man who had noting in line

The cry just dey start ...
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by martowskin1(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2019
martowskin1:

My brother u have said it all, people always attack me supporting atiku , but like u said the guy is more liberal than the other northerners, even them know.

Atiku know people see him as a criminal, hr knows his image has been damaged, his coming was to prove everyone wrong....

Atiku dont have Nigerians at heart, that am sure..... But he was coming to show the world that am better than buhari , he was coming to tell the world that OBJ lied about me..

He was coming to redeem him self and all these would have played to our favour, but we choose to pick a man who have nothing to loose but all to gain, a man who had noting in line

The cry just dey start ...
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Paramount01(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
dannybomb:

this is the presidency you are fighting with. they own the Media, they own the forces. you think is easy ride for him even if he's innocent. which according to witnesses and bank account release by these bank, against what he was accuse he will always be a criminal in the public eye.

Funny you. Did sàràkí not win against this same govt? Or what is this one saying gan
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by farem: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auxtin85:
The northern elite are going to make the SW, SE, and SS so irrelevant in Nigeria through this wicked administration.

Una never see anything

Because a thief is being tried or a proven righteous is being persecuted?
Tell us which, please
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Auxtin85(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
farem:

Because a thief is being tried or a proven righteous is being persecuted?
Tell us which, please

Is your Mr. Integrity righteous? Tell me who is not a criminal in Buhari’s cabinet. Pot calling kettle black
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by farem: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auxtin85:

Is your Mr. Integrity righteous? Tell me who is not a criminal in Buhari’s cabinet. Pot calling kettle black

In other words the Armed robber that would snatch the car that belongs to someone in your family should be left alone because there are still other armed robbers, right?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by Auxtin85(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
farem:

In other words the Armed robber that would snatch the car that belongs to someone in your family should be left alone because there are still other armed robbers, right?

He should check himself before checking others
Re: Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation by farem: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auxtin85:

He should check himself before checking others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.