Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? (933 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady / I Want A Guy That Is Handsome Active In Bed And Caring / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by Femi316: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2019
Wife needed for marriage between the ages of 27-30 please take note slay queen are not included.........?
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2019

Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by braine(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Femi316:
Wife needed for marriage between the ages of 27-30 please take note slay queen are not included.........?

Attend church programs, meet and socialize. That's like the easiest place with less resistance or hostility from the woman you're looking for.
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Femi316:
pm.pocochants or ishilove they need love
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by Femi316: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2019
braine:

Attend church programs, meet and socialize. That's like the easiest place with less resistance or hostility from the woman you're looking for.
Church programs cannot give you a good wife......So many pretenders are in there.....?
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by derrydinny: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2019
brothel don finish for your side? better enter one go carry woman for there
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by braine(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Femi316:
Church programs cannot give you a good wife......So many pretenders are in there.....?

Where will he now find that is better and easier?
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by ShinqRambq: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Drive your car to the village then months later,invite your mom to the city.Do this and come back to me with the good news.
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by dollytino4real(f): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
church, not Sunday service but evening bible study
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by boiz2men(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
Some sense wink
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
This is lit....
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by CheedyJ(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Inside ur dream..
Re: Where Can I Find A Good And Caring Woman.....? by Peaceadebu: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
I believe this is always a market strategy? . Awon Wifey
Femi316:

(1) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs, What Really Thrills Women The Most. / Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. / After inserting semen into her from a used condom, she bore a son Nd won million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.