Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (71848 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Biingoo: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
sweetilicious:
Leave me alone Biko!
So you don't want to emulate the girl on the news
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Okies
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by deltateam: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilfreezy:
If you like find him ten schools that will all offer him admission. The problem here still remains that American embassy in Nigeria will not grant him visa. The rejection rate is super high

You don't know her connection. Fear girls with big god. They have longest legs. Regina Daniels can secure you a visa to America, even 'little' Emmanuela could.

#Seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by kechywillz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Them too know say we dey shithole country,Baba God anyhow,help me n my family relocate from this Godforsaken shithole country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by muffyt05: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nice one jare, omo to da. And some babes dey here wey never cross Ghana before, ask them for their phone number or anything at all, you go hear story of how much your papa take marry your mama.
The lesson here is, in whatever capacity we can help other people, we should do so without hesitation and if we can't, we shouldn't add to the burden of others

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Ugosample(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Odogu9195:

Lol fam, my friend got full scholarship in China. He was denied a visa. My junior sis got partial scholarship in Australia, she was denied a visa. I still no someone who got admitted to a university in Australia, her parents paid all her tuition fees, she was still denied a visa after Skype interview with AU immigrantion. AU don’t have embassy in Naija hence the Skype interview which if she was accepted, she will be giving a 1 week visa to SA for interview and to submit her docs in AU embassy

why so much denial tho
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by olatechnician(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:
Forget it, they will end up married and live long. I'll follow her to check up on them in 10yeats, God keep me alive

oyaa, gbefun....awon monitoring spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by GMbuharii: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
The country has never been this horrible. APC have bastardised
Everything. The northern mafias have succeeded in keeping the south stagnant for them to catch up.

If the south, especially the yorubas,don't put away their pride and imaginary differences and unite, only God knows what will happen
I was shocked to see Igbo beggers at ladipo the other day! If there are almajiris in the north,the northern govt must also make sure it does nothing about these small small boys from the east hawking and risking their lives on busy highways. It must do nothing about the importation of boys from the other western states to Lagos to start work as conductors and agberoes.
The north/northerners are unproductive and retrogressive and conservative. Theirs is kill and divide. Catch the raw material and eat it now or sell it away and buy the by-products from it later from people they sold the raw materials to.

As long as these people keep running the affairs of the nation,keep holding on to powe, keep opposing True Federalism/Resource Control/Total Restructuring,the country will generally remain stagnant and wretched.

Well,that guy is lucky. He jam person with soft heart.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
That's nice of her.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ugosample:

why so much denial tho
Naija done cast lol
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by naijajobx: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yahooboys and girls at work. From finding sch to others contacting.her ,to her asking.them for a fee
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sketcherJ(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Odogu9195:
The thing is from my experience. Getting admission abroad isn’t as difficult as people think it is. Shit is pretty simple. I got admission at a university in Poland with just 3500 naira. That was the admission fees. The letter was sent to me using the post office. The embassy is the main issue. I didn’t go to the Poland thou cos I didn’t have proof of accommodation,the embassy requested, I was supposed to apply for dom room separately which I didn’t know. Any way am going off topic. Yea like I said, na embassy everything they their hand. Not to be a barrier of bad news, if that nigga no get good account statement, and show embassy enough reason to know he will return back to Naija after his studies, coupled with this Donald trump era his chances are 50/50. People who even get scholarship are been denied visa. I just hope he gets the visa. Buh the marriage would have been a sure deal.
hello good bro, can u please explain how u got this admission?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yoighaman:

Back to the musicians, it applies to not only them but others in various sectors as well, Nigeria is a greenland, that's why investors flock the country, they see what you don't see. Pray to God to open your eyes and you'd be amazed at the opportunities staring you in the face.

I wish you and all of us Nairalanders the best in all our endeavours.

Investors flock the country? Which ones?

Konga.com shut down, jumia is running on losses. Exxon Mobil is leaving. Glaxxo smith is leaving.

which investors are you referring to please?
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by gonkin(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Well if it wasn't for yahoo yahoo ladies like this would be everywhere. But yahoo yahoo don scatter every where. Mere mentioning u are a Nigerian they'll decline cuz Naija has a trademark of fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
sweetilicious:
Lol.They haven't even given me a visa and you have started booking to follow?
They will give you Visa in Jesus Name & I'm following you. tongue
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
You mean it fake? undecided anyway since you they for u.k if you get any sister wey they look for home base husband,I dey available
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nl grin grin
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Charelsz:
You mean it fake? undecided anyway since you they for u.k if you get any sister wey they look for home base husband,I dey available
Yes, it's got to be fake, My sister has a Nigerian boyfriend Already.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, it's got to be fake,My sister has a Nigerian boyfriend Already.
Nawa ooo, undecided at the bold am cry cry
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by DRPAIT123(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
I dey always comment on fox news so that one oyibo go pick interest tell me make I leave shiithole
Haha
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
sketcherJ:
hello good bro, can u please explain how u got this admission?
Ya was pretty straight forward. Jagiellonian University Is the school name. You go to the school website, and then you register, and check your desired course, and then if the application is open, you then have to apply. Then your certificate you must notorise it at the ministry of education and ministry of international affairs. After that, you upload the documents, and then wait for the processing. I think it took about 2weeks or so. On the website, you need to call the contact of your department, they speak English. Incase you don’t understand anything, you call and they will assist. Regarding the payment, I had a friend in the US who made the transfer for me. Because Naija bank talk say e go reach 3/4weeks before school receive am lol. If you get accepted. U need to apply for dormitory accommodation at the same time. You have to call the school to ask them how to go about that. Best you apply for both the admission and dormitory accommodation. Because when I tried applying for that after getting admission. There was no longer any empty room available. It’s on first come first serve. They will even tell you that if you want to apply for dom lol.On the application you need to use a real valid address wey post office fit locate. Thou even if the address no good the school go email you tell you say the address not valid. If you need any other assistance let me know
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by niggi4life(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
The guy no try.. Babe fine reach this one and you dey tell am say u wan use am take enter US, Instead make u tell am say u like am well well and u wan marry am

Well, maybe if d guy enter US e go find am and marry am

Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Charelsz:
Nawa ooo, undecided at the bold am cry cry
Sorry. sad
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fake story. angry
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Go5DY(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Do good people like this still exist
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by bluskyee: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
TRCdesigns:
That is good of her but I hope no be naija yahoo boy dey operate the account grin grin
na yahoo boy na.....
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
pocochants and ishilove this is a moral lesson for you two. Stop abusing men and been a feminist.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sketcherJ(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Odogu9195:

Ya was pretty straight forward. Jagiellonian University Is the school name. You go to the school website, and then you register, and check your desired course, and then if the application is open, you then have to apply. Then your certificate you must notorise it at the ministry of education and ministry of international affairs. After that, you upload the documents, and then wait for the processing. I think it took about 2weeks or so. On the website, you need to call the contact of your department, they speak English. Incase you don’t understand anything, you call and they will assist. Regarding the payment, I had a friend in the US who made the transfer for me. Because Naija bank talk say e go reach 3/4weeks before school receive am lol. If you get accepted. U need to apply for dormitory accommodation at the same time. You have to call the school to ask them how to go about that. Best you apply for both the admission and dormitory accommodation. Because when I tried applying for that after getting admission. There was no longer any empty room available. It’s on first come first serve. They will even tell you that if you want to apply for dom lol.On the application you need to use a real valid address wey post office fit locate. Thou even if the address no good the school go email you tell you say the address not valid. If you need any other assistance let me know
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
God bless you so much. May you find expected helpers to lift you higher too. At least you allowed yourself to be a pencil in God's hand to rewrite a Destiny. Some would have cursed the young till he will contemplate suicide.
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sweetilicious(f): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

They will give you Visa in Jesus Name & I'm following you. tongue
Amen.If only you will accept to go through Libya
Re: What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America by sweetTai(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hey Sweetheart,

It’s good you want to help your fellow human being better themself but becareful. Make sure this boy is NOT from Enugu, Onitsha or any other Easter part of Nigeria! And make sure not to give him your bank account number or send money to help him collect his “N100 Fund” from the Central bank of Nigeria. Please be very careful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.