Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? (5268 Views)

Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / Yoruba Dominated Media A Propaganda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by StOla: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
raumdeuter:

I wonder why Ibos are queuing behind a born to rule, gworro ghewing and struggling to be Fulani slaves

Because that is the only way they can be relevant with their customary "conductor" role of VP, as Igbos have now termed the position Osinbajo occupies but Peter Obi toiled to get and failed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by nonsobaba: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
kayfra:

GEJ was an anomaly. We all gave him a shot in 2011. Southern unity votes for the first time ever! He was too weak to stay in office and had more interests getting drunk and paying everyone to remain.

OBJ effed up. He should have picked Donald Duke to be VP rather than ineffectual guy he thought he could control. Of course both Yaradua and GEJ blew up in his face and we had to correct course after the disaster.
Thank you. No sane country would have allowed Jonathan a second bite at the apple. The ogogoro drunkard was a total let down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by zlantanfan: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
mightyhaze:
Yoruba should shun this greed and covetuous tendency and rally round an igbo presidency. I assure u,there is no other alternative to this in ensuring equity and strong unity and trust in the south,...and by extension,moving the country foward. In the past 20years of this democracy,they have ruled as president for 8years and 4years as vice president,..southsouth 6years presidency,2years vice presidency. Southeast,no presidency,no vice presidency. Common sense should direct us on the path to follow to progress. Except we dont really want to progress as a nation
Are the igbos ready to reallign
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by reality1010: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:
Go through my profile and see the topics I created long ago warning about the possibility of being dumped by the North.

Some of you called me propagandist and conspiracy theorist.

With the two thread/news from Northerners yesterday, do you now believe that SW presidency or the entire South is almost becoming a mirage?

I never created those threads to mock anybody but the underlying reason was so that we in the south can prepare before 2023.

I stated in one of those threads that even the Northerners were dropping hints immediately after Buhari was declared winner... I shared screenshots from this people... But you who do not wish the south well called the screenshot "fake account" especially one chloride9 or so.

I believe Junaid Mohammed and Bachair are fake account after their bomb shell yesterday.

So I ask you, is this still a propaganda? If you say it is propaganda, then you do not wish the South well and you are an enemy.

LINKS to my previous threads for your perusal:

The BIGGEST Losers--https://www.nairaland.com/5046928/biggest-losers

The BIGGEST Losers part 2--https://www.nairaland.com/5048359/biggest-losers-part2

The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind --https://www.nairaland.com/5072918/north-regrouping-already...south-west-might

They Want El Rufai For President?--https://www.nairaland.com/5075248/want-el-rufai-president
The North may not go it all like taking d presidency in 2023 but with the game they v played so far especially using d Southwest,the North now believe they v d joker anytime.Good also that the SouthEast&SouthSouth v show that they r nt push over,or ppl u can influence anyhow using stooges.It means the two regions will put up a fight that would change things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by zlantanfan: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
mightyhaze:
dont be a morran. How many bridge north build with una before una fall head over heel to lick azz. Igbos no build bridge,but a sizeable population campaigned and voted mko,obj,yaradua,jonathan. How many igbos have u ever supported ? How many igbos u don build bridge with ? Abi igbo na your househelp ? ? For a genuinely progressive and equitable nation ,its igbo presidency in 2023! That is the only viable alternative for now. Any other thing will be in bad faith and detrimental to the nation
Do you know that if apc gives igbo presidency igbos would still reject it to bootlick Hausa.
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Chinashopping84:
lol.who is very popular among the igbo or is it okorocha greedy man?...Okorocha really destroyed the chances of the igbo becoming the president...
igbos will not even vote for okorocha if apc fielded him... Fact! So he was of no use. Soludo /Obi will do great.
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Atiku did not win in SW, the PDP votes reflected local politics e.g. In Oyo people just wanted to get rid of Ajimobi. An Igbo presidential candidate will lose embarrassingly. And come to think of it, who exactly can the Igbos present? Please don't mention Kalu or Obi, please.
kalu no but Obi yes...or Soludo
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by IkpuMmadu: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Go and build bridges, form alliances and play bitterless politics una no fit! How many non Yoruba political allies do the Igbos have? None!
Come thief presidency na, drug dealers!

With all the bridges you have built has it stopped the Yoruba from poverty? Has it made osun and ekiti paradise

Oga nrisge

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
ednut1:
no major news site carrier it. It was also reported in the past. Visa free indeed
thanks
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Unik3030:
do u realize there is something called general acceptability? all those u mentioned as igbo strong men, aside from the east, which other place do people know them? what is their relationship with men from other tribes? I pray pdp fields an igbo man n let's see how they will die a natural death. but d last time I checked u people have apga now, y don't u develop it to a national party like tinubu developed acn to apc? y must it b pdp n apc? if u are as strong as claimed test your strength with apga cos I know pdp will not b that stupid to give igbo ticket cos it means automatic win for the other party. u have to swallow the bitter pill n accept d fact that no igbo person dead or alive is marketable in Nigeria election.

Why didn't tinubu develop acn as is, instead of merging? Lol joker
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
kayfra:

You don't become a SAN with an empty brain and no balls. Both are SANs
Festus keyamo is also a SAN... Talk another nonsense...
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:

Why didn't tinubu develop acn as is, instead of merging? Lol joker

Tinubu formed AC around the same time Orji Kalu formed PPA and way behind the time APGA was formed

Today APGA only controls 1 state, PPA is now defunct and the founder is now in APC

While the AC formed then in 2007 has transformed into a ruling party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
kayfra:
Go ahead, vote for a Northerner in 2023. I am sure it's your mental health that'll need massaging then. Shio grin

Chill little pig northerner will leave power when they are tired of it.......and if you can't wait keep wailing little pig
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by kayfra: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:
Festus keyamo is also a SAN... Talk another nonsense...

You don't have an iota of IQ in Keyamo's brain. Not even an infinitesimal amount
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by APCsupporter: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:
My happiness is that those who arrogantly boasted that they have a winning power block alliance and that the North will never rule again, and that a gworo chewing Fulani Muslim will never smell the Presidency of Nigeria, have now become the slaves to ensure the very rule of the "uncircumcised philistines".

Very sweet humble pie.

Why are you even bothering yoyrself. These noisemakers are the ones that swore with everything that with the SE block votew, no amount of rigging can save Buhari, Only for Buhari to win with almost 4 million votes. This should tell you how irrelevant they are.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
kayfra:

You don't have the iota of IQ in Keyamo's brain. Not even an infinitesimal amount
hahahhahaha.... Most of you apc members have no conscience that is why you talk anyhow thinking you are attacking people with opposing views not knowing you are doing yourself in the long run. When atiku and saraki were against gej, they only thought they were doing him ONLY... Today, we know where they are. Your time will. Come bro. Chill.
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Guestlander: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
StOla:
My happiness is that those who arrogantly boasted that they have a winning power block alliance and that the North will never rule again, and that a gworo chewing Fulani Muslim will never smell the Presidency of Nigeria, have now become the slaves to ensure the very rule of the "uncircumcised philistines".

Very sweet humble pie.

Na wha o. It wasn't that long ago they were boasting that the north will never smell the presidency again for a very long time.
The whole permutation was based on the support of their "southern brothers" the same brothers they systematically purged from the corridors of power.
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by LazyGold(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
The Biggest shockers You will have is that both PDP and APC may present a Yoruba. We have stakes in Both Party and no matter the outcome it will be a win win situation for us, but South East can't boast about the Same things they have their stake in one party and still yet that party don't trust them enough to present them and they are not even fighting for it other than licking ass. We have stakes in Both PDP and APC and it will always be a win win situation for us

1 Like

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by pcicero(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Every time you guys create a thread on Nairaland, it is to accuse Yorubas for your political misfortune.

The extreme bitterness in all of you, except for a minute minority will consume you.

Every race and region in Nigeria is solely responsible for its own political fortune or misfortune as your case has been.

I have an advice for you all, don't allow your children to inherit this unfortunate trait from you.

If you covet the presidency or any other post, work for it, not by whinnying and blaming others.

We have our own records of your treacherous dealings with us, from your alliance in the first republic which culminated in extreme covetousness with Igbos ending up as Vice Chancellors of OAU, Unilag and U.I when there were many more qualified Yoruba academics and the second republic when you formed another alliance with NPN to your Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel KANU's roles as spoilers of the ill-fated third republic.

Do you see us still crying over that?

Our political sagacity ensures that we re-evaluate and appreciate situations to rise out of political oblivion.

Perhaps, most of you are intellectually lazy and do not even understand your history.

Enough said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by IkpuMmadu: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
LazyGold:
The Biggest shockers You will have is that both PDP and APC may present a Yoruba. We have stakes in Both Party and no matter the outcome it will be a win win situation for us, but South East can't boast about the Same things they have their stake in one party and still yet that party don't trust them enough to present them and they are not even fighting for it other than licking ass. We have stakes in Both PDP and APC and it will always be a win win situation for us

Yoruba man as his way of reasoning .. you have stakes in PDP...can you tell me how many states are PDP or how many senators...oh you feel that they would leave their traditional block votes to give you.

Even the APC , the north has just told you few weeks ago that you guys didn't deliver

But wait a minute, at party that fields Yoruba this 2023 as the flag bearer trust me, SE & SS can't as wouldn't vote that person . Trust me as MB wouldn't either
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by MetaPhysical: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:
Go through my profile and see the topics I created long ago warning about the possibility of being dumped by the North.

Some of you called me propagandist and conspiracy theorist.

With the two thread/news from Northerners yesterday, do you now believe that SW presidency or the entire South is almost becoming a mirage?

I never created those threads to mock anybody but the underlying reason was so that we in the south can prepare before 2023.

I stated in one of those threads that even the Northerners were dropping hints immediately after Buhari was declared winner... I shared screenshots from this people... But you who do not wish the south well called the screenshot "fake account" especially one chloride9 or so.

I believe Junaid Mohammed and Bachair are fake account after their bomb shell yesterday.

So I ask you, is this still a propaganda? If you say it is propaganda, then you do not wish the South well and you are an enemy.

LINKS to my previous threads for your perusal:

The BIGGEST Losers--https://www.nairaland.com/5046928/biggest-losers

The BIGGEST Losers part 2--https://www.nairaland.com/5048359/biggest-losers-part2

The North Is Regrouping Already...south West Might Be Left Behind --https://www.nairaland.com/5072918/north-regrouping-already...south-west-might

They Want El Rufai For President?--https://www.nairaland.com/5075248/want-el-rufai-president

Shut up jare! Una don turn northerners to deities. They enjoy it sef. They stay back, silent and unbothered....then they come out and speak some irrational nonsense....the whole Southeast panic and rush to internet to open threads and glorify the spewed thrash. ....and these are people you label backward. They control your emotions over there in East.

2 Likes

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by seunmsg(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dear southern e-warriors, there is absolutely no need to fight each other over 2023. We should all work towards a southern presidency irrespective of party and ethnic group. PDP can present an Igbo candidate while APC presents a Yoruba candidate. It can even be vice versa. At the end of the day, a southerner will emerge as president and we all have a duty to support whoever emerge as president. All these anti-south west thread must stop. We Yorubas are not opening anti-Igbo threads all over the place. Stop the bigotry and start strategizing towards 2023. I’m 100% sure PDP and APC will present southern presidential candidates. Let’s stop glorifying the isolated and misguided speeches of some few irrelevant northerners.

1 Like

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by PetroDollax: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Who told you Ghana is not bigger than Lagos? Is land mass or population? Ghana is many t8med bigger than Lagos. Go and study your geography and stop disgracing yourself cool

Quorax:
A lot of people will still lose their jobs... just wait bros. Few weeks ago, a Chinese company I am dealing with have told us they are leaving Nigeria for Ghana or Zambia. Imagine Ghana that is not bigger than Lagos oo.. see screenshot below.

1 Like

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up jare! Una don turn northerners to deities. They enjoy it sef. They stay back, silent and unbothered....then they come out and speak some irrational nonsense....the whole Southeast panic and rush to internet to open threads and glorify the spewed thrash. ....and these are people you label backward. They control your emotions over there in East.
mschwwwww... we are talking of preparing for whatever they are planning this one is still talk like the mumus from previous threads lol.
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear southern e-warriors, there is absolutely no need to fight each other over 2023. We should all work towards a southern presidency irrespective of party and ethnic group. PDP can present an Igbo candidate while APC presents a Yoruba candidate. It can even be vice versa. At the end of the day, a southerner will emerge as president and we all have a duty to support whoever emerge as president. All these anti-south west thread must stop. We Yorubas are not opening anti-Igbo threads all over the place. Stop the bigotry and start strategizing towards 2023. I’m 100% sure PDP and APC will present southern presidential candidates. Let’s stop glorifying the isolated and misguided speeches of some few irrelevant northerners.
lol na now you dey talk this one... is this not what I HAD been saying in my previous threads where you joined your brothers to call it propaganda and conspiracy theory lol... now that you are beginning to see that there might be some elements of truth, you are changing tune. ANyway, it is better late than never lol.

1 Like

Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by danilmo: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2019
What if PDP and APC choose both president from South shocked

Abeg Buhari never even start 2nd tenure, una don start 4yrs analysis, arrhhh, this early analysis can give u guys sleepless night and mental over calculation for d next 4 yrs o embarassed ..
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by Quorax: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2019
LazyGold:
yimu, that does not take a way the fact that lots of people in your family will still be unemployed at the end. So what are you beating your chest for?

Political gurus are already saying APC may die after buharis exit... U are here beating ur chest. Even the Northerners have told you that there will be no block vote in 2023. But u want to masturebate..
Re: South West, Is This Still A Propaganda? by LazyGold(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Quorax:
yimu, that does not take a way the fact that lots of people in your family will still be unemployed at the end. So what are you beating your chest for?

Political gurus are already saying APC may die after buharis exit... U are here beating ur chest. Even the Northerners have told you that there will be no block vote in 2023. But u want to masturebate..

This is not about beating Chest, I am just telling you the fact, even if APC collapsed and will fail to get the Presidency. We are still not going to lose in PDP, because of the stake we have in the Party, we are talking politics not family affairs and none of my Family members is unemployed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Filmed While Having Romantic Session With His Wife. Photos / Army Tells Media To Tackle Problem Of Fake News / Et Tu! J. K. Randle, Ex-ican President, In Prison Custody Over N300m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.